2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stream on fox started over once it ended- and I heard JBs voice loud and literally jumped...NOOO not again....not any moreeee.

I think I need to take some CLE credits this week to bleach my brain of this

I think Strickland is actually allowing JB to showcase his lack of experience for a reason.

Very good point. If its on the record and KC fights it, they can show how much room they've given the guy.

And Casey is present to witness it. Maybe that is why they want her present in the courtroom. She can't plead ignorance later.

So what about the finanical stuff? I thought the SA wanted to know how JB was getting paid as well as the other slew of lawyers and experts.

I don't think she was crying. I think she was bored and smiled once at her parents when leaving.

No, she wasn't crying. I noticed when she was standing up that her face looked stressed and starting to get a little red, like crying. And it was getting worse the closer she got to the door. Like someone said, she couldn't get out of there fast enough. She was starting to get upset. IMHO

I figured out what it is. She does not know how to look concerned and sad so this is her halfway attempt to not look bored and disinterested. She keeps holding open her eyes wide to try to look like she cares.

I think we want her to show fear but it is just not humanly possible for this one.

I don't think its fear, but a disappointment that this isn't the fancy, drama filled, action packed courtroom drama as seen on TV....its that this is going to be long, drawn out, at times boring.....and she's not the little starlet she wanted to be.

This is just embarassing, becoming antagonistic and combative when you lack a clear point to back you up will get you no where (high school debate basics). The lack of professionalism is astounding, if this is not nipped in the bud I fear KC will breeze through on appeal.

I agree that the lack of compentent representation may help KC with appeals . . .

Waste, huge waste.

Casey couldn't get out there fast enough, could she?

I have a feeling that the defense is going to file something to make KC not attend anymore hearings. She could not stand to sit there and listen about the trunk. She was so nervous throughout and looked upset towards the end. Actions speaks louder than words. IMHO.

Ok, So between JB's floundering and LBK darth vader impression, I can't quite sort out the details lol. Here's my own recap, tell me if I got this right?
Jb tried to say that Dr. Lee wasn't given all the evidence to inspect because he was missing a plastic bag.
Its expensive to fly Dr. Lee around, so therefpr the state should pay next time
Haskell hasn't been listed on the witness list, and much like A-rod should get top billing
Screenshots from AL's hardrive are akin to notes, and why should the defense have to pay 1000.00 to depose Khan re her report

LKB is a legend in her own mind. She was a total screw up in Specter 1 and so was her husband. She talks and talks and talks and hacks and sniffs and annoys the snot out of everyone. In the end, it turns out she used a lot of big words and said NOTHING!

I have a feeling that the defense is going to file something to not make KC attend anymore hearings. She could not stand to sit there and listen about the trunk. She was so nervous.

Probably. I'm pretty sure Judge Strickland won't allow that. She was very nervous - playing with her clothes, her hands, her pen...

No, she wasn't crying. I noticed when she was standing up that her face looked stressed and starting to get a little red, like crying. And it was getting worse the closer she got to the door. Like someone said, she couldn't get out of there fast enough. She was starting to get upset. IMHO

That's what I saw as well.

Dang it! I knew I should have watched HLN, my feed ended before she left AND LKB was breathing so hard in the microphone I thought I was listening to a charging bull :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela