2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one part I completely agree with tonight was what Mike Brooks said about LE not clearing anybody yet and MCs inconsistent statements. RC says he was at work, but I'd like to know if somebody from work can verify he was there the entire time or maybe left during his "lunch" break. So what CS has to say about these child abuse charges is important at least until he can be completely ruled out. MOO

NG says "IF" true .... changes case. :eek:

Attorney also says girlfriend between CS and MC has also called DCF regarding abuse to the children by RC.

That is a pivotal piece of information, I think. If true, and it must be on record, it strongly supports Crystal's position. We need to find out the story behind it.

Attorney also says girlfriend between CS and MC has also called DCF regarding abuse to the children by RC.

Sorry, if its been asked I'm behind in the threads, I kept rewinding NG to make sure I heard things correctly.

I believe that she was battered and broken down by RC and her mother and the new attorney are helping her to stand up for herself and her children.

I disagree, as I see it when Crystal was not being coached, before all this "stuff", her responses were...Ron's a good father, Ron loved Haleigh, she didn't see problems in the home (NG transcript on 2/11 or 2/12, I just read it again this am)... she also "clung" to him at one of the early vigils. I believe if she had been battered and broken she wouldn't have offered up that "good" stuff. If nothing else she would have been mute on anything Ron right in the beginning, she clearly had the ability to do that. She volunteered that info.

This really has nothing to do with any thing and she should not have went on about this.I feel the neglect and abuse should be investigated by the social services on misty and ron I don't think they realise this is very serious.This child may be kidnapped or dead because Misty was neglectful and not being responsible taking care of these children.This is where the social services need to investigate.
If I may please say I feel the social services should investigate whether misty was on drugs that night and see if that is neglectful.

I think the point here is that a 17 year old girl was in charge of two children, one of which is now missing, and she has YET to be cleared over a month later due to the fact that she CAN'T seem to get her story straight!!! Take away the fact of alleged abuse in that home, and we still have a child who is being cared for by this 17 year old girl who is quite possibly a supect in a missing children's case. Is this not grounds to remove RJ from the home???

Works for me !!
But since I have no faith in the system I wouldn't be surprised if RC retains custody.The court and DCFS won't want to admit they're wrong and NG will feel justified.

I think the point here is that a 17 year old girl was in charge of two children, one of which is now missing, and she has YET to be cleared over a month later due to the fact that she CAN'T seem to get her story straight!!! Take away the fact of alleged abuse in that home, and we still have a child who is being cared for by this 17 year old girl who is quite possibly a supect in a missing children's case. Is this not grounds to remove RJ from the home???

very well said.

I can't shake the same feeling. :( God, I so hope not.

I'm soooo torn about all of this! Every time I have a thought, my next thought is an "On the other hand..." :doh:

The news that these allegations have already been made to DCF is important in that they should be on record, and I would assume that it means the worst would be known.

I can't believe this attorney would do something she knew would undergo so much scrutiny and leave her with egg all over her face if she was too quick on the trigger. :confused:

On the other hand, if the best Crystal's family could come up with was the picture and scenario they gave GR, then, that sure wasn't enough for me to accuse a man of something so heinous this at a time like this.

What a mess. :( The saddest thing is that there are no happy answers. True or false, there is no way this part of the story will end well.

I'm "skeptical" on the photo's they were talking about tonight. When they were talking about the photo of Haleigh with the black eye and bruised nose, it sounds exactly like the photo from Geraldo that was pretty much proven to be a school accident.

If I may please say I feel the social services should investigate whether misty was on drugs that night and see if that is neglectful.
LE saw Misty and reported nothing about concerns of her being intoxicated or high. I believe if they felt it was a possibility...they would have noted it.

Bold by me.
First point.... NO ONE has been cleared! Not just Misty!
Second point.... Crystal was only 17 when she had Haleigh.

I also wanted to add that the haleighbug web site is now "under construction"
Wonder why they took it down.....

I'm "skeptical" on the photo's they were talking about tonight. When they were talking about the photo of Haleigh with the black eye and bruised nose, it sounds exactly like the photo from Geraldo that was pretty much proven to be a school accident.
:clap::clap::clap: Yes. It sounds EXACTLY like the one which was proven to be a school accident and backed up by a hospital visit with Haleigh via Ronald. This was not abuse at home...it was some bully kid at school.

That is a pivotal piece of information, I think. If true, and it must be on record, it strongly supports Crystal's position. We need to find out the story behind it.

I guess I think "maybe" it supports it... If this is the girlfriend "A" that Misty made the nasty comments about on Myspace, I'd want to see when "A" (if it is her) reported the abuse. If it were around the time of the Myspace nastiness, if could have been "pay back".

I agree with you %100! What is her problem? This mother's daughter is missing, she had nothing to do with it so why is Nancy being so nasty?

NG just burns my bunnnnnnsss...Why can she not call her Haleigh's mother?

I can certainly understand CS's concern, her daughter is missing, she lost them in a custody battle and wishes she could go back and do things differently if she could..but with no money, attorney's or support and probably low self-asteem, fear of RC and immaturity she dealt with what she had, nothing....Now she has help and probably a much better understanding of how the system works and what money can do for you....with that said....She IS looking after Jr's well being, better late than never...With all of the accusations that are coming out I would do the exact same thing.

Nancy asking atty. to explain why CS lost custody. No job, no driver's license so children missed Dr. appt., court deemed RC to be the better parent.

CS's attorney stated that Haleigh missed 12 doctor's appointment while Haleigh was in Crystals care. With Haleigh having Turners Syndrome - that would be seen as medical neglect by DFCS. Crystal did not have a car and a drivers license.......she should have had some kind of support system to help her when these children needed to go to the doctor's office. Hell walk to the doctors office if you have too, or get a cab, but you can not just not go.

*I* think this child custody case should not have been brought up until Haleigh is found. They (the attorney) could be getting all the documentation together and get ready for another court hearing. These TWO parents should actively be doing everything in their power to try and help find Haleigh. They can settle what ever arguments they have after Haleigh is home. These parents need to "get together" and rally for Haleigh and stop all this BS. It is not helping Haleigh come home. I am sure DCF has been notified and will be keeping an eye on RJ, but will not remove him until it is proven he is in immediate danger.

With the mud slinging from both sides it is not helping to find Haleigh. They have to grow up and put their priorities in line, right now it is Haleigh.

Wow, ms. Grace certainly did her part to help find haleigh tonight.

She should change her first name to DIS.

The position of sour grapes and revenge to get back at Ronald? I have seen nothing yet which points to Ronald abusing his children at all.

Bold by me.
First point.... NO ONE has been cleared! Not just Misty!
Second point.... Crystal was only 17 when she had Haleigh.

I also wanted to add that the haleighbug web site is now "under construction"
Wonder why they took it down.....

I thought Crystal was 19 when she had Haleigh.
The website came online last night...noticed they were having
some technical difficulties then...probably nothing.

I do agree...no one has been cleared....amazing. My POI pick changes
2 or 3 times a day....*sigh*

MOO

NG says "IF" true .... changes case. :eek:
Yes, and so let's just find out as much information as possible, and see where it leads. If RC was at work all night and never left until his shift ended, then obviously he didn't have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. :) MOO

I guess I think "maybe" it supports it... If this is the girlfriend "A" that Misty made the nasty comments about on Myspace, I'd want to see when "A" (if it is her) reported the abuse. If it were around the time of the Myspace nastiness, if could have been "pay back".

That's true...

Praying for Haleigh.............

If CS had photos of abuse during her childrens visits then why is she saying she didnt fight for them before because she had no knowledge there was abuse? Makes no sense.

Art Harris: seen photos of children that purport abuse; photos given to atty. by CS of children during visits to her home. He's going to put photos on his website.

Atty now clarifying that CS did know of abuse but DCF weren't able to take action. :confused:

Photos show abuse to both Haleigh & Jr., according to attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored