2009.04.01 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember the exact words but Kiomarie said that she, Casey, and someone else would go to that area. I wonder who the third person was because they could corroborate Kiomarie's story.
I'm wondering the same thing too. :waitasec:

Where can we see that note or letter?
I'd like to see it too. I am thinking back to the early jailhouse conversations with Lee asking about the letter that Casey was supposed to be writing and never heard anything about it since. I always assumed it was a letter that Lee was encouraging her to write to LE to help find Caylee. I thought in the beginning that Lee was trying to get his sister to cooperate until he started speaking in almost a scripted/coded manor to her.
Then she was bailed out. High fives and major attitude from Lee in the public eye with his hostile behavior. I used to think Lee was on Caylee's side in the beginning and felt his pain at Caylee's service until I heard that his CMA message was coded towards his sis. And after his depo for the Zanny case....he is very suspect to me.

The letter Casey Anthony wrote to Sheriff Beary isn't new. It was released long ago in one of the early document dumps. It was mentioned in Det. Yuri Melich's reports. The note wasn't snuck out of the jail either. Give me a break!

The Nancy Grace show producers and Nancy Grace are getting pretty sloppy with their reporting, IMO.

I know right?!
I've really had it with this show!

Nancy talking to M Klaas about how she would go about describing to jury stages of decomposition and comparing Casey's partying during this process...good idea I thought.

I loved this suggestion! I thought that would make a great closing argument.

The letter Casey Anthony wrote to Sheriff Beary isn't new. It was released long ago in one of the early document dumps. It was mentioned in Det. Yuri Melich's reports. The note wasn't snuck out of the jail either. Give me a break!

The Nancy Grace show producers and Nancy Grace are getting pretty sloppy with their reporting, IMO.

I thought the same thing, but I also got the feeling from tonight's NG that George got the idea from LP.

Absolutely! My kids were not geniuses but they and their cousins and my friends' kids were all in pre-school at 3 or before, and were way ahead of where Caylee appeared to be. CA seemed to talk to her but who knows how many hours she spent alone with KC ignoring her.
I know all kids are different but I would think CA would have had concerns . . .

Like I keep saying...we are talking 2 YEARS THAT CASEY WAS CLAIMING TO BE WORKING WITH CAYLEE IN TOW.
Big chunk of her short life.

It could also be that this child heard "so many words in each sentence" that her ability to form simple sentences was delayed; or she couldn't get in more than two words at a time?

:applause::applause::biglaugh::floorlaugh:

Here's what gets me about the Kiomarie angle. Kiomarie says that she wanted to adopt the baby- and that Casey was agreeable, but her mother put a stop to it. Why has no one suggested that Casey was lying? Maybe Casey didn't even talk to her mom about it? I can see Casey yanking her friend's chain.

If Casey wanted to give up the baby, she would have. There's no stopping her. If anything, I bet there is a list somewhere of all the people she yanked about giving the baby up for adoption. She may have even gotten money from unsuspecting couples hoping to adopt her baby.

More about Kiomarie: She told the Enquirer that she and Casey made a list about the pros and cons of an abortion. Does that mean Kiomarie knew about the pregnancy early on? I mean, aren't abortions usually done up to a certain timeframe? Cindy didn't supposedly know about the pregnancy until Casey was in her 3rd trimester. They went to a wedding and others had to tell Cindy and George...

JoAnn_W

It could also be that this child heard "so many words in each sentence" that her ability to form simple sentences was delayed; or she couldn't get in more than two words at a time?

Caylee was still trying to decipher the A Family code. If we cannot do it then what chance did she have?

Here's what gets me about the Kiomarie angle. Kiomarie says that she wanted to adopt the baby- and that Casey was agreeable, but her mother put a stop to it. Why has no one suggested that Casey was lying? Maybe Casey didn't even talk to her mom about it? I can see Casey yanking her friend's chain.

If Casey wanted to give up the baby, she would have. There's no stopping her. If anything, I bet there is a list somewhere of all the people she yanked about giving the baby up for adoption. She may have even gotten money from unsuspecting couples hoping to adopt her baby.

More about Kiomarie: She told the Enquirer that she and Casey made a list about the pros and cons of an abortion. Does that mean Kiomarie knew about the pregnancy early on? I mean, aren't abortions usually done up to a certain timeframe? Cindy didn't supposedly know about the pregnancy until Casey was in her 3rd trimester. They went to a wedding and others had to tell Cindy and George...

JoAnn_W

This occurred to me too. I can see KC agreeing with about anything her friends proposed. "Oh, yes, honey, I think you would be absolutely a better mother than I could, so I would probably love for you to have my baby." Chameleon strikes again.

JoAnn_W
I hadn't thought of the abortion talk and Kio knowing she was pregnant early on. For that talk to have taken place it would make since that it was during the early stages of Casey's pregnancy....

I thought that Kio named the other girl that used to hang out near the school with her and Casey, in her LE interview ? I need to go look, I thought for sure she gave a name.

JoAnn_W
About the pros/cons of abortions, it didn't seem clear to me if this "discussion" was before or after Caylee was born, such as "I should've just had an abortion" or "If this happens again, I'll have an abortion". I too was under the impression that Casey had tried to keep her pregnancy with Caylee a secret, but at the same time, I tend not to believe that CA didn't know about it before the 3rd trimester and made up that story she gave her brother at his wedding to "save family face" so to speak. MOO

JoAnn_W

I think it's amusing that BC has to comment on behalf of the A's that Kio's story is garbage. The source IS Casey, so no wonder. Kio could be truthfully recounting the lies Casey told her about her mother, abortion, adoption, etc. She seemed to enjoy turning all her friends against her horrible parents. There may be other witnesses to corroborate the testimony about things they did as kids, like the other participants. The A's have no personal knowledge of this, and are hardly in a position to claim they always knew what Casey was up to, or that she told them everything. Are we going to get their running commentary on every witness who is deposed?

As for the NE, it's unfortunate she sold her story, but it happened after she spoke to LE. The A's and Casey are in no position to criticize people who make money from the media off this tragedy. At least Kio isn't a relative.

You're so right about remembering something that you've heard repeatedly and "memorizing" it. Thinking about it more, I couldn't really understand either what she was saying as she flipped the pages of the book. I still think there's a good possibility that either Casey sedated her so she could go partying, or Caylee simply didn't have enough interaction with adults and was left to create her own playtime.

You're right, she probably didn't have a lot of interaction with adults and who knows how much she had with children her own age. I'm still inclined to believe she might have had a speech problem. My two youngest had speech problems at that age and other people had trouble understanding them.

It's late here so have a good night everyone ~ until tomorrow, same time! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member