2009.04.02 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sorry for Caylee. I think I have grieved more for her than her own family and I never even knew her. How sad, How very very Sad!
The thing is I bet they wouldn't have ordered anything if they had to pay for it! How they got an appetite, even for free food, though, is beyond me unless they're as cold as the defendant. As for the expert who said they'd probably already grieved, I'd like to know when that was since it seemed to go into cover-up mode for Casey immediately. :mad: MOO

How weird that BC is coming out against Kiomarie! The Ritz Carlton! How much did this family make off this childs death? Trust me Kiomarie looks more honest than KC and her family ever could. With all their mistruths and halftruths it makes me sick.

I still believe Kio even if she sold her story, everyone profitted from this horror.
And they will all keep profitting for years to come.
Imagine, we are only seeing the TIP of the iceberg!
The trial will be longer than OJ's..................
I hope CA shares a jail cell with her lovely daughter! IMOO

I think they've known since June 24th

Everything else we've heard from them is....

Deceit - Lies - Charades - Cover-ups - Deception - Dishonesty - Falsehoods

Protect Casey at all cost
Since the day GA recovered the gas cans from Casey's trunk? I would've estimated it more as the day the car was recovered from the tow yard, but, you may be right!

I wonder if they were laughing & joking during dinner?

Lee seems to think that the smell of his decomposing niece is hilarious....He laughs every time he mentions it.

I find it interesting that BC is saying everything KMC is saying isn't true. How would he know? Heck, the A's didn't know their own daughter didn't have a job for TWO years. I wouldn't say they would know anything their daughter did or didn't do. They obviously weren't very observant parents. Just look at their kids and how thye turned out. Wouldn't you be SO very proud?

Leonard: look at the difference in the reaction from when he thought something was found at the Little Econ River. They knew the body wasn't there. They knew the body was where she was eventually found. Why bother to go to the scene?

LP - compare the Anthony's reaction at the Econ site when LP was searching, and their reaction when the remains were found.

He says the Anthonys knew where the body was and there was no reason to go out to the remains site, unlike how they went to JBP and confronted LP when he was searching the Little Econ river.

In addition to talking about the Ritz, PI Hoover also was with PI Casey during search where Caylee was later found.

Nancy asking reporter Rory O'Neill about deputies deposition today, the one who witnessed Casey hyperventilating after the remains were found. He doesn't know the content of what the deputy said; private.

Natisha: BC questioned credibility of Kiomarie Cruz since she sold her story for $20K to the Natl. Enquirer.

bolded by me

Grrrrrr! This is starting to infuriate me! She sold her story to the Enquirer; the Anthonys sold their story and photos and videos to ABC and others. There is NO difference in my mind.

:furious::furious::furious:

They could put the whole dang family in the same cell and let them slug it out! Might save the state money on any more expensive searches, depos & trials! JMO

:trout:

LP said the difference between the river search and screaming at him, and knowing it was Caylee behind their house proves they knew! Agreed!

Since the day GA recovered the gas cans from Casey's trunk? I would've estimated it more as the day the car was recovered from the tow yard, but, you may be right!

Yes that day.....on the 24th.

George told LE that he was standing right next to the rear bumper when Casey threw the Gas cans at him.

10 minutes later Cindy makes 4 successive calls to Casey less than a minute apart.

I think that's the day they first suspected something was wrong with Caylee.

I don't think George saw the body but I think he smelled it.

I wonder if they were laughing & joking during dinner?

Lee seems to think that the smell of his decomposing niece is hilarious....He laughs every time he mentions it.

Unfortunately, Lee is not all there.:crazy::crazy:

Nancy saying the defense putting these witnesses under oath is only hurting themselves.

Peter O: the defense has to know what the state is coming at them with.

Randy Zelin: FL is unique that you're allowed to take depositions. They will have the opportunity to do experts also. The reactions of the parents and defendant are what's going to get her convicted.

Just imagine what how YOU would react if YOU were in the A's shoes? Would YOU be sitting with ANY people eating a meal? I'd be at the scene or curled up in a ball in a corner crying for my granddaughter. That's what a juror would be thinking.

Yes that day.....on the 24th.

George told LE that he was standing right next to the rear bumper when Casey threw the Gas cans at him.

10 minutes later Cindy makes 4 successive calls to Casey less than a minute apart.

I think that's the day they first suspected something was wrong with Caylee.

I don't think George saw the body but I think he smelled it.
It makes sense! I also think this is when Casey could've made a mad dash to the woods and dumped the body. She almost got busted! MOO

Just imagine what how YOU would react if YOU were in the A's shoes? Would YOU be sitting with ANY people eating a meal? I'd be at the scene or curled up in a ball in a corner crying for my granddaughter. That's what a juror would be thinking.
Exactly! :clap:

It makes sense! I also think this is when Casey could've made a mad dash to the woods and dumped the body. She almost got busted! MOO

YES...!!!

If George smelled the decomp how could she know what he would do?

She may have panicked & assumed that he might call LE on her so she speeds away & dumps the bag.

She may have had plans to bury it elsewhere but because of that incident she had to get rid of it quick

I still believe Kio even if she sold her story, everyone profitted from this horror.
And they will all keep profitting for years to come.
Imagine, we are only seeing the TIP of the iceberg!
The trial will be longer than OJ's..................
I hope CA shares a jail cell with her lovely daughter! IMOO

Would CA get protective custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members