2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy DID defame this Zenaida Gonzalez on TV. Cindy's defaming comments are just more defamation on top of tot-killer's defamation, imo. :)

When you consider the point, she really did. Now they want to say Casey had ruled her out, but if she ever did, with her statement from prison, Casey ruled her back in and Cindy carried that message to the media. After listening to these depos, I think JM has a better than even chance of winning this case for ZG!

Did anyone else get the heebie jeebies when, in one clip of the depo, BC's hand appears to stroke and comfort Cindy? She's glaring at him with that threatening "do something or else, Brad" smirky death gaze and his hand appears in the screen to soothe the savage beast that she is. You never see his face. Creeped me out. Stroking her arm - similar to the way that CA was petting Lee at the memorial service while he spoke (using that term loosely). Just something about the A's that says "radioactive". Wouldn't you run to wash your hands?! Anyway, just venting how BC's great hand from beyond gave me goose flesh. Anyone remember the opening of Chiller Theater back in the 60's?

In theory (mine :)) high-powered or at least highly-competent attorneys will always appear to sympathize with their clients, but they do not allow their clients to openly argue with them or ignore their instructrions, let alone take over control of the proceedings!

All of this is for their client's own good, as well as for the attorney's own self-respect and reputation.

Somewhere during part 1 of her deposition, I started expecting BC to make some excuse to ask for a brief time out so that he could get Cindy alone and warn her to knock it the h@ll off or plan on finding a new attorney. When he started gently rubbing her shoulder, all I could think was, "A good attorney would have squeezed just hard enough to cut off the blood flow as his final warning."

I have a feeling that in BC, Cindy has found herself another nice guy, but a weak guy she can control. As a result she was able to make a fool of herself and a fool of him, too.

I wasn't referring to the fact that they are being questioned as witnesses. My point is that ZG's claim is that KC has defamed her, but JM (on record) has now accused CA of being the one who defamed ZG:

13 Q And then, ma'am, and this is what you're going
14 to thank me for, and then despite that fact and despite
15 that lie that you knew, you went on TV and you said that
16 this is the person
--

17 A No, I did not.
18 Q Ma'am.
19 A I did not say that this is the person.
20 Q We have played -- you went on television
21 instead of clearing this person's name about you had the
22 opportunity on television to clear this person's name,
23 even though that the police had told you that Casey had
24 told you that this Zenaida Gonzalez was not the person
25 she picked out, you went on TV and did not clear her name

Page 138
CAnthony-rough.txt
1 that night, did you?
2 A No, because I didn't --
3 Q Yes or no the way you like it. Yes or no the
4 way you like it.
5 A No, because I didn't know her name was C.
6 Zenaida Gonzale or I would have cleared her name.
7 Q Let's don't play games.
8 A I said Zanny. I didn't say C. Zenaida.
9 What's C. stand for? Zenaida is probably her middle
10 name.
11 Q You knew when you went on TV that night that
12 this woman was not the Zenaida Gonzalez and you did not
13 clear her name, did you? Yes or no? If you dare?
14 A No.
15 Q Thank you.
16 A No.
17 Q And then, ma'am, in fact, you published the
18 defamation and you slandered this woman yourself in that
19 publication; isn't that true.
Yes or no?

20 A No.
21 MR. MORGAN: That's all I have.

So CA is now apparently the one who published the alleged defamation and allegedly slandered ZG! IMO he has slipped up big time here by allowing his ego, and his obvious desire to get one over on CA, get the better of him. He has now accused a person other than the one named as the defendant in the lawsuit of having caused the alleged harm to his client. This lawsuit started out as frivolous but has now descended into a place beyond ridiculous IMO!

Yeah, and Cindy Anthony, the woman who stayed married to a man who cleaned her out of house and home because of a gambling addiction, the same woman who claims to not have been able to tell her daughter was pregnant when she was 7 months along (have you SEEN the pictures of Casey from Ricks wedding, the day they confronted Cindy about the pregnancy? casey was obviously pregnant) excused her daughters continuing lies and theft outsmarted him. I just bet. :rolleyes:

Isn't this lawsuit supposed to be between ZG and KC? Why then, does JM burst forth in a triumphant manner at the end of the depo and try to get CA to admit that it was she who defamed ZG, as if the whole point of the torturous exercise was to wear CA down so that he could hit her with that accusation at the end! Is it normal to have a person deposed as a witness in the claim but then twist it around so that the witness gets blamed for the alleged harm caused to the Claimant?

I dunno. Maybe JM plans to sue the A's next?

oh no.. no, Gosh no, I'm not saying George pulled anything in that regard.

I'm sorry OLG. I didn't mean to try to put words you didn't say out there.
It is actually what I think took place. Just my personal opinion.:blushing:

I just googled 'US homeowner's insurance' to see how it compares with what a typical British homeowner's policy covers, and found that it appears to be similar to what I'm familiar with. It's designed to cover damage to your property, or your legal liability for injury or loss caused to another person whilst on your property. I can't see any reference in the following link to liability cover for unconnected civil lawsuits, unless this sort of cover can be added to some policies as an extra.

http://www.buyassociation.co.uk/property/text/florida/survival-books/homeowners-insurance.html

I don't understand why you keep asking this stuff in these threads.. and then wonder why we can't answer them. We have legal threads that are here for just this reason...this is just a regular ol' discussion thread.. we are not lawyers, if you'd like to debate the law with a lawyer you will find one in the law threads, they are always more than happy to discuss the law and answer legal questions. We have offerend what we do know- it's all we can offer you.

I'm sorry OLG. I didn't mean to try to put words you didn't say out there.
It is actually what I think took place. Just my personal opinion.:blushing:

It's OK, I just didn't want anyone to think I'd meant that! :blowkiss:

Don't you wonder if BC phoned MN to commiserate after Cindy's depot?

I agree with both of you. I have never seen such behavior at a deposition. I hope BC let's them know the harm that could befall them and their daughter if such behavior is exhibited in court.

And I hope that, as usual, they ignore BC.

It's OK, I just didn't want anyone to think I'd meant that! :blowkiss:

Thanks for being cool about it.:blowkiss:

I should probably keep my opinions about that "issue" quiet least I get myself timed-out.:angel:

If CA is not named as defendant or co-defendant in the case she is not liable for damages for someone else's alleged wrongdoing. KC is an adult and legally no longer the A's responsibility.

Perhaps CA will be named as defedant in JM's next suit and her testimony in this one used as evidence?

Don't you wonder if BC phoned MN to commiserate after Cindy's depot?

I could just imagne what was going through his mind. (BC's):bang:

Ah, but still, better bad publicity then none.
moo :cow: :clown:

~ snipped for space ~

I think the implication is not that it is CA instead of KC --- the implication is that after KC defamed ZG, CA came right behind KC and did the same darn thing. So it should be CA and KC. Possibly another lawsuit to be filed?

The line between CA and KC just keeps getting thinner.

Re my bold-- Also, when JM got all fired up over that, he uttered some legal mumbo-jumbo about Cindy being KC's authorized agent to speak for her. Or something. Is this a new daisy chain...KC told CA something and authorized CA to repeat it, therefore KC is guily for what CA repeated?

In theory (mine :)) high-powered or at least highly-competent attorneys will always appear to sympathize with their clients, but they do not allow their clients to openly argue with them or ignore their instructrions, let alone take over control of the proceedings!

All of this is for their client's own good, as well as for the attorney's own self-respect and reputation.

Somewhere during part 1 of her deposition, I started expecting BC to make some excuse to ask for a brief time out so that he could get Cindy alone and warn her to knock it the h@ll off or plan on finding a new attorney. When he started gently rubbing her shoulder, all I could think was, "A good attorney would have squeezed just hard enough to cut off the blood flow as his final warning."

I have a feeling that in BC, Cindy has found herself another nice guy, but a weak guy she can control. As a result she was able to make a fool of herself and a fool of him, too.

That's what I saw also! As CA is a mouthpiece for KC, I feel BC is a mouthpiece for CA. I felt this way BEFORE the depo and feel even stronger about it now! Nejames just didn't want to cow down to her, IMO. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16