2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case in point when someone in horrendous circumstances of horror, grief and shock because of a missing child....Beth Holloway...a determined, strong woman (much like CA imagines herself to be) who managed to press on in the cause of her missing and probably murdered daughter, but was not smug, self-righteous, arrogant and disrespectful to the law.

I am sure there are many grieving parents and grandparents who have managed to conduct themselves in a manner that does not antagonize them from everyone who means to help them. People, who despite their grief do not feel that said grief entitles them to treat people like sh**.

You mean saying get your a&&es out there and find my granddaughter is not thanks enough. Hmmmmm missed again CA!:furious: Biotch...She is such a class act.

B]I will probably have daggers thrown my way for this post... but, I feel it needs to be said ~ [/B]

My emotional mind is appalled at the anger the A's displayed... HOWEVER~ They DID NOT MURDER their darling grand-daughter. so much hatred is spewed their way. ( close to what Casey receives IMO..)

My logical mind ~ I believe their anger stems from this: In no way do THEY want to be responsible for putting their daughter away for murder. I don't care what anyone else thinks about this... THEY don't want to be responsible for it. PERIOD. They are mad because they have to make statements in a deposition for what THEY believe is a frivolous defamation case... BEFORE the murder trial. ( which I bet can be used against Casey in the murder trial (??) ). We may not like it.. but I definately don't think they deserve the hatred they are given for staying with their daughter in this. How can any of us know what this contridiction can mean... losing your grand-daughter .. due to your daughter. It has to make you crazy.

I AM NOT SAYING they should hide anything.. however, I believe the line of questioning was out of line for a defamation case. If this were the murder trial I WOULD HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OPINION.

They are treated horribly in the media, and having watched a friend who's daughter killed her husband.. I know first hand the pain between your loss & the love for a daughter.

The burden that has fallen on these two is unimaginable and I think someone needs to address the fact that they are on the hot coals... not Casey, where it truly belongs.

I say cut them a LITTLE slack. It was a defamation case... not THE murder trial. They DO believe Casey for whatever reason they HAVE to. We may not like it.. but THEY DID NOT KILL THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL...

They State does not need them to convict Casey.. I say for now.. until trial ..leave them alone in their pain.

IMO of course...

I have to respectfully disagree when you stated they did not kill Caylee. Sure, they did NOT physically kill Caylee. hurt her or harm her, of course. However, I feel they are also (IMO ONLY) responsible. It is very sad to feel this way. I hate feeling like this. It's just IMO, I can see so many opportunities to have helped Caylee and KC even. This was a very preventable tragedy. CA especially saw and knew signs KC was showing of being a sociopath. We've all read all the signs of that disorder. CA and GA could have helped Caylee and even now could he helping KC get better. Loving your children is NOT enabling all they do. It is loving them unconditionally and standing by them and never turning your back on them. they could do that by every opportuniy they have getting her the best dr's and by NOT lying and covering for her. I would be involved in every aspect of her defense and helping the truth come out. The only way all of them can begin healing is by the true facts and truth to come out.
Just imagine this. If KC were to be acquitted, where would she go? You mean to tell me CA and GA would want her home? WTH!

All my posts are only my opinion. Not to be taken as facts, as I have CRS and sometimes I don't remember even what I've typed. LOL! So, CA and GA, don't be trying to sue me for defamation. LOL!

She's not going to get a dime from Casey who doesn't have any assets. Even if JM wins the lawsuit or gets a default judgement, they won't see any money from Casey,
~ respectfully snipped for space ~

I think they should garnish KC's commissary funds. Imagine how bent she'd be if she couldn't buy cheesy poofs, or bottled water, or body lotion, etc., etc, etc. :)

I am just watching Cindy's deposition again and I caught something I missed the first time around. I don't think Brad Conway knew about Cindy's July 3rd MySpace post about Caylee being missing.

When it is passed to him as an exhibit, BC takes the time to read it, as if this was brand new. Anyone else catch that?

OH YES!! especially the address's and phone numbers of ZG. This is the person that led to her grandaughter's death! those numbers should have been burned into her selective memory for life. she should have tried to call at least the last one that KC gave her. Grrrrr

I haven't seen any mention of any phone numbers or addresses for ZG. i also haven't seen LE have any phone books of KC's or CA's in discovery. However, I know most her have read all of this stuff a lot more thoroughly than I have. So, does anyone have any idea if CA actually had any of these numbers or addresses anywhere for a Zani?

I'd never heard this before.

CA states she doesn't know the reason GA chased KC. She said they'd have to ask GA. But what you say sounds right and would make sense.

I added her comments to the June 29 thread.

Keep in mind that none of the stuff on the ping threads is gospel. BJB has said many times that his postings are subject to change. As far as I know, the pingmasters are just trying to piece together all of the evidence and get some factual substantiation to back up theory and evidence.
Somewhere in the old interviews with GA he gives the info. To be honest with you, I don't remember him saying it was 6/29.

I haven't seen any mention of any phone numbers or addresses for ZG. i also haven't seen LE have any phone books of KC's or CA's in discovery. However, I know most her have read all of this stuff a lot more thoroughly than I have. So, does anyone have any idea if CA actually had any of these numbers or addresses anywhere for a Zani?

I'd never heard this before.
To my knowledge, this is new "news". If she thought Casey, Caylee, and ZFG were all together, then why did she send Lee out at night to go look for her (Casey) on 7/3? And why did it take her finding AH's resume in the car on 7/15 to locate her daughter? If she had ZFG's phone number all along, surely she must have tried those numbers. Have we seen the As home phone records? I sure hope Cindy hasn't lied AGAIN!

I am just watching Cindy's deposition again and I caught something I missed the first time around. I don't think Brad Conway knew about Cindy's July 3rd MySpace post about Caylee being missing.

When it is passed to him as an exhibit, BC takes the time to read it, as if this was brand new. Anyone else catch that?
I only read the depo...couldn't manage to bring myself to watch THAT woman. I found BC highly ineffective. I wouldn't put it past Cindy to TELL BC if he wanted to represent her then she had to be in control. Probably the same reason MN took off.

A far as I recall, the working theory is that KC turned up in AL's jeep on 29th around 5:30pm. Theorised she was looking to steal gas AGAIN! because she was desperate to get gas for her car. (out of gas at Amscot since 27th). GA saw her in AL jeep and mistook it for CA's SUV. He did give chase and e pass records do confirm his "high speed" trip, but nothing for CA's car. I have not heard if checks were done on AL's e pass. I think it was next day KC was still looking to get gas and conned Amy into buying a gas can that KC could use. By the time she got to Amscot the car had been impounded and towed.
can you please direct me to a doc where it states that it was 6/29. I have absolutely no memory of this. TIA

I only read the depo...couldn't manage to bring myself to watch THAT woman. I found BC highly ineffective. I wouldn't put it past Cindy to TELL BC if he wanted to represent her then she had to be in control. Probably the same reason MN took off.

Keep in mind that his input had to be somewhat limited. All he could do was object to the form of the question, tell Cindy to answer the questions, and not much else.

I think at several times during this, BC learned new details he hadn't been aware of. I think MN was so wise to bail on this case.

Cindy can just plain out what you call "bold face" lie. However, what gives her away is her deft elaborate explanations she is trying to give while "overstepping" the questions being asked by the attorney. The attorney had to stop her several times reminding her that he has to "ask the question first." Big sign there that she's lying. She's too eager to "tell her story" and "weave her web" before the question is asked. She and KC are alike.

I noticed when she raised her arm that she was sweating profusely too. Probably why she sucks down alot of water. She's a bad seed and so is KC.

I read the transcript of Cindy's deposition. Near the end after Morgan has brought up the 911 calls, page 123 of 140 on my copy of the .pdf file, the following appears:
Mr. Morgan: Brad, Brad, could you get control? Brad, please.
The Witness: Get control of him, Mr. Morgan
Next line we just go back to questions.
It seems Cindy might have been a little out of control, she kept on and on and would not let Dill or Morgan get a question in edgewise.
Someone please give me the lowdown on this.
Tks

I have to respectfully disagree when you stated they did not kill Caylee. Sure, they did NOT physically kill Caylee. hurt her or harm her, of course. However, I feel they are also (IMO ONLY) responsible. It is very sad to feel this way. I hate feeling like this. It's just IMO, I can see so many opportunities to have helped Caylee and KC even. This was a very preventable tragedy. CA especially saw and knew signs KC was showing of being a sociopath. We've all read all the signs of that disorder. CA and GA could have helped Caylee and even now could he helping KC get better. Loving your children is NOT enabling all they do. It is loving them unconditionally and standing by them and never turning your back on them. they could do that by every opportuniy they have getting her the best dr's and by NOT lying and covering for her. I would be involved in every aspect of her defense and helping the truth come out. The only way all of them can begin healing is by the true facts and truth to come out.
Just imagine this. If KC were to be acquitted, where would she go? You mean to tell me CA and GA would want her home? WTH!

All my posts are only my opinion. Not to be taken as facts, as I have CRS and sometimes I don't remember even what I've typed. LOL! So, CA and GA, don't be trying to sue me for defamation. LOL!

:clap::clap:

Oh jeez louise. Cindy is making me sick now. She claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zenaida? Then why didn't she give this info to the police when Caylee was missing? Why did she tell the police she believed "Zanny" was Amy and/or Jesse? She's a liar. See where Casey gets it from.

And "don't take things out of context", just because something is said, doesn't mean it means anything???? Oh, brother.

And she writes on Myspace "My Caylee is missing" but claims that doesn't mean she thought Caylee was missing.

And what's with her and George asking the lawyer questions, and demanding answers??? Don't they get it??

I'm disgusted by them both, and can't wait for the trial. I seriously hope they both get jail time for obstruction of justice.

I read the transcript of Cindy's deposition. Near the end after Morgan has brought up the 911 calls, page 123 of 140 on my copy of the .pdf file, the following appears:
Mr. Morgan: Brad, Brad, could you get control? Brad, please.
The Witness: Get control of him, Mr. Morgan
Next line we just go back to questions.
It seems Cindy might have been a little out of control, she kept on and on and would not let Dill or Morgan get a question in edgewise.
Someone please give me the lowdown on this.
Tks

She has a meltdown. Hands waving, finger pointing, yelling. Face gets red and she gets a very big 'Haha!' grin at one point.

Watching the depos is so much more revealing than just reading them.

Cindy can just plain out what you call "bold face" lie. However, what gives her away is her deft elaborate explanations she is trying to give while "overstepping" the questions being asked by the attorney. The attorney had to stop her several times reminding her that he has to "ask the question first." Big sign there that she's lying. She's too eager to "tell her story" and "weave her web" before the question is asked. She and KC are alike.

I noticed when she raised her arm that she was sweating profusely too. Probably why she sucks down alot of water. She's a bad seed and so is KC.

Cindy's biggest problem, IMO, is that she can't keep her lies straight.. she can't remember which lies she told which people so she makes up another one, hoping it's pretty close to what she told you before. Then if/when she is confronted (this has happened with Cindy) with her lies, she'll look you dead in the eye and tell you YOU are mistaken, that she NEVER said that, you don't know what the he!! you are talking about! And the saddest part is that her outrage is actually REAL.

Bold by me.

I agree with the notion that the pathetic pair bear a lot of responsibility because they caused/facilitated KC's behaviour. They knew, or should have known, Caylee was at risk.

LOL on the hypothetical (Bolded)
Do you think Lee and Malory would be using KC as baby sitter?
"Hide the medicine and duct tape, Aunty Casey is coming to visit"

Many years ago I had to give a deposition to the Attorney General. I was prepped before hand what to expect and I can tell you, the more I watch this deposition, the less respect I have for not only the A's but also BC. How disrespectful and low-class can one act? I believe more than ever that they know KC killed Caylee and they are doing whatever they can to cast reasonable doubt on others. However, I think the more they act as "white trash" for lack of a better term, the more I can see KC acting as she does.

The self-righteous attitude these people have amazes me. I am sorry but if my baby were killed or grandchild I wouldn't be able to think about what others think as they do. My goodness, what is it with them and their obsession to keep things from the media. The media this, the media that, Nancy Grace, blah, blah, blah. If you really thought your daughter didn't kill her very own child then I wouldn't care who was investigating what. Just find the killer!!! Her remark about how she can't stand the man? Guess what...I don't know of too many decent people in the world who can stand you!!! Ok, I will probably be in trouble for venting but her video really gets me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46