2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy will watch that video and be proud. Proud that she outwitted the attorney, proud that she is so persuasive with her arguments and soooooo proud that she is KC's mother. After all, isn't KC going to pursue a law degree, and isn't she helping (assume that's why she takes notes in the courtroom) with her own defense? Of course she gets her smarts and "attitude" from Cindy.
Cindy will not see that her behavior is appalling, she will be too consumed with berating George for all of his answers and the new problems he has created for them. Cindy loves to argue, she was in her element. Thus, the wink letting Brad know that she kicked Morgan to the curb. Seems like a narcissist to me, and I'm thinking she is manic as well. Not to justify what KC has done, but can you imagine growing up with her as your mother? That video sure gave me a glimpse as to the confusion, the fear and the total hell that KC must have been surrounded by her entire life. KC is a sociopath, but aren't sociopaths a product of their environment? I don't feel sorry for the adult KC, but am saddened by the thought of the child KC, and what her life must have been like.

Does anyone know if a body language expert has weighed in yet on Cindy/George depos? If so could you point me in a direction? TIA
Crazed she was I tell ya...........CRAZED....

BC doesn't appear to be much on the legal wagon. I always see him more as a life coach than an attorney. In the Anthonys eyes, he may be a more sympathetic character than they are, so they need him for public scrutiny...makes them appear to be kinder and gentler that way.

Well, we all learned bringing up the word parents sets her ablaze. Would like to have the story behind that...hmmm. Kinda reminds me how Patsy Ramsey behaved whenever they brought up Burke years ago....made both of these women go "nuts".

On a side note, I noticed she wipes her eyes EXACTLY like kc. She pokes her finger in and then examines it to see if it is wet..changes fingers and looks again. Boy, that is a weird bunch!

Enmeshment glorified with this mother and daughter
!

I know- sick, huh? It's difficult being raised by this kind of mother, you never have a chance to find out who you are or what you like or feel or think or stand for.. your fears are diminished, your sadness ridiculed, ideas of your own put down and made fun of, and they get other members of the family to join in the fun with them- either by lying to them about you so they honestly think you have done whatever the "mother" says or by emotinally badgering them- either way, they rarely work alone when it's in the family. EVERYONE made fun of George, ya notice? He was the family joke. When there is always one person for everyone to mutually despise, it keeps the bond strong... a "us against the world" mentalilty- (kinda like when the protesters where they- they banded together when it would have been nice had they been left alone to sit in that house and stare and each other and wonder what each is thinkiing.. IMO had Cindy not had someone else to hate at that time, she'd probably have beat answers out of Casey.)

Very interesting observation, Sanddollar. I registered her extreme reaction but never stopped to speculate over why she becomes so explosive over this. Obviously, no one wants their elderly parents drawn into something to cause them anxiety, but the fact is that both her parents handled LE's visits perfectly well--in fact much better than Cindy has handled LE's visits.

The only reason I can come up with seems foolish and bizarre, but here it is: Cindy instructed LE not to interview her parents until after she had time to speak with them because a surprise visit would jeopardize their health. But LE flagrantly disobeyed her instructions which infuriates her. And, what makes her even more angry is that LE's surprise visit didn't jeoparidze her parents health at all--which means she was proven wrong.

The above seems lame, I know, but if you believe "this is all really about Cindy, in Cindy's mind," then I guess the above is possible.

....and Cindy does not want lots of info coming out from anyone who knows of the past. How does that theory work for you?:woohoo:

One Lost Girl....you are amazing!

How DID Shirley turn out someone like Cindy?.....makes me wonder.

LOL- thanks.. though I don't know if I'd call my dysfunction wonderful but I try to help how I can.. too bad all I have to offer is info about drugs, mental illness and jail! lol! :crazy:

Pleease don't think I'm saying it isn't possible. I know that people like Cindy and Casey can come from good mothers... I have seen wonderful parents with horrible children.

Probably should not get too excited with CA's performance. It could be just a dress rehearsal for their reality show. That will be next. Once the trial is over it will be a sad day in Mudville, Mighty Casey has struck out, regardless of the verdict. Reality will eventually sink in with CA.

I only disagree with your last statement.
Cindy will never see any of this mess realistically.
It will be the fault of the court, the lawyers, the witnesses, the media, the typos. the dogs........you can add on more....
I think after the conviction she will just keep on with more of the same through the years with all the appeals that will come.
We will never see our Cindy face reality as the rest of us know it.

Has JB made any comments about the depositions?

Isn't this lawsuit supposed to be between ZG and KC? Why then, does JM burst forth in a triumphant manner at the end of the depo and try to get CA to admit that it was she who defamed ZG, as if the whole point of the torturous exercise was to wear CA down so that he could hit her with that accusation at the end! Is it normal to have a person deposed as a witness in the claim but then twist it around so that the witness gets blamed for the alleged harm caused to the Claimant?

I believe the reason George & Cindy were questioned is because they perpetuated Casey's lie. Even after Casey supposedly said it was not this ZFG, Cindy continued to scream to the media that ZFG kidnapped Caylee. IIRC, Casey told her mother she said it was not this ZFG but she did not look at the pictures and Cindy ran with that. Cindy continued to say and still says that ZFG and "nanny" is code for anyone they chose to implicate in Caylee's kidnapping. I think it's pretty normal to question everyone involved in a defamation. Cindy did cause harm to this plaintiff. She had better hope she's not next in line for a suit especially after those "perfect 10" remarks. That was downright cruel and completely unnecessary! I agree it was a torturous exercise but not because of Morgan or any other attorney for the plaintiff. I was excruciating because of Cindy's hostile attitude.

LOL- thanks.. though I don't know if I'd call my dysfunction wonderful but I try to help how I can.. too bad all I have to offer is info about drugs, mental illness and jail! lol! :crazy:

Pleease don't think I'm saying it isn't possible. I know that people like Cindy and Casey can come from good mothers... I have seen wonderful parents with horrible children.
Bold Me.

Absolutely critical information in this case!

If we didn't have you we would have to hire a consultant!

Keep up the good work

You appear to have turned away from the dark side.

Has JB made any comments about the depositions?

Not that I have seen anywhere.

Why do none of Casey's lawyers attend these depositions to represent her interests? Would it be standard practice or out of the ordinary for them to do so?

Isn't this lawsuit supposed to be between ZG and KC? Why then, does JM burst forth in a triumphant manner at the end of the depo and try to get CA to admit that it was she who defamed ZG, as if the whole point of the torturous exercise was to wear CA down so that he could hit her with that accusation at the end! Is it normal to have a person deposed as a witness in the claim but then twist it around so that the witness gets blamed for the alleged harm caused to the Claimant?

Cindy was (admittedly) Casey's "mouthpiece" relaying messages via the media.

Not that I have seen anywhere.

Why do none of Casey's lawyers attend these depositions to represent her interests? Would it be standard practice or out of the ordinary for them to do so?

KC's civil attorney is Mr. Kasen and yes you would think he would want to be there.

You're right, Turbo. And may I also add that under normal circumstances, the deposing attorney would decimate someone who dared to act like Cindy.

I agree with both of you. I have never seen such behavior at a deposition. I hope BC let's them know the harm that could befall them and their daughter if such behavior is exhibited in court.

I know- sick, huh? It's difficult being raised by this kind of mother, you never have a chance to find out who you are or what you like or feel or think or stand for.. your fears are diminished, your sadness ridiculed, ideas of your own put down and made fun of, and they get other members of the family to join in the fun with them- either by lying to them about you so they honestly think you have done whatever the "mother" says or by emotinally badgering them- either way, they rarely work alone when it's in the family. EVERYONE made fun of George, ya notice? He was the family joke. When there is always one person for everyone to mutually despise, it keeps the bond strong... a "us against the world" mentalilty- (kinda like when the protesters where they- they banded together when it would have been nice had they been left alone to sit in that house and stare and each other and wonder what each is thinkiing.. IMO had Cindy not had someone else to hate at that time, she'd probably have beat answers out of Casey.)
I understand exactly what you're saying.

I believe the reason George & Cindy were questioned is because they perpetuated Casey's lie. Even after Casey supposedly said it was not this ZFG, Cindy continued to scream to the media that ZFG kidnapped Caylee. IIRC, Casey told her mother she said it was not this ZFG but she did not look at the pictures and Cindy ran with that. Cindy continued to say and still says that ZFG and "nanny" is code for anyone they chose to implicate in Caylee's kidnapping. I think it's pretty normal to question everyone involved in a defamation. Cindy did cause harm to this plaintiff. She had better hope she's not next in line for a suit especially after those "perfect 10" remarks. That was downright cruel and completely unnecessary! I agree it was a torturous exercise but not because of Morgan or any other attorney for the plaintiff. I was excruciating because of Cindy's hostile attitude.

I wasn't referring to the fact that they are being questioned as witnesses. My point is that ZG's claim is that KC has defamed her, but JM (on record) has now accused CA of being the one who defamed ZG:

13 Q And then, ma'am, and this is what you're going
14 to thank me for, and then despite that fact and despite
15 that lie that you knew, you went on TV and you said that
16 this is the person
--

17 A No, I did not.
18 Q Ma'am.
19 A I did not say that this is the person.
20 Q We have played -- you went on television
21 instead of clearing this person's name about you had the
22 opportunity on television to clear this person's name,
23 even though that the police had told you that Casey had
24 told you that this Zenaida Gonzalez was not the person
25 she picked out, you went on TV and did not clear her name

Page 138
CAnthony-rough.txt
1 that night, did you?
2 A No, because I didn't --
3 Q Yes or no the way you like it. Yes or no the
4 way you like it.
5 A No, because I didn't know her name was C.
6 Zenaida Gonzale or I would have cleared her name.
7 Q Let's don't play games.
8 A I said Zanny. I didn't say C. Zenaida.
9 What's C. stand for? Zenaida is probably her middle
10 name.
11 Q You knew when you went on TV that night that
12 this woman was not the Zenaida Gonzalez and you did not
13 clear her name, did you? Yes or no? If you dare?
14 A No.
15 Q Thank you.
16 A No.
17 Q And then, ma'am, in fact, you published the
18 defamation and you slandered this woman yourself in that
19 publication; isn't that true.
Yes or no?

20 A No.
21 MR. MORGAN: That's all I have.

So CA is now apparently the one who published the alleged defamation and allegedly slandered ZG! IMO he has slipped up big time here by allowing his ego, and his obvious desire to get one over on CA, get the better of him. He has now accused a person other than the one named as the defendant in the lawsuit of having caused the alleged harm to his client. This lawsuit started out as frivolous but has now descended into a place beyond ridiculous IMO!

I agree with both of you. I have never seen such behavior at a deposition. I hope BC let's them know the harm that could befall them and their daughter if such behavior is exhibited in court.

bold,me
To be honest, I hope BC Doesn't let them know. If they can't figure that out by themselves, they deserve whatever comes their way.

I felt sorry for both of them up until they started giving their outrageous interviews. How can they keep their lies straight? I.E.: There wasn't any fight on June 15th! I had the phone numbers for Zani! The cops wouldn't let Casey talk!

I loved it when George told her to "Shut up"!

I am putting my money on Cindy's Mother at the trial!

Keep in mind that his input had to be somewhat limited. All he could do was object to the form of the question, tell Cindy to answer the questions, and not much else.

I think at several times during this, BC learned new details he hadn't been aware of. I think MN was so wise to bail on this case.
I guess I'm gonna have to watch the depo. I got the impression from reading it that he could have cut off a lot of her extraneous monologue just by objecting.

I felt sorry for both of them up until they started giving their outrageous interviews. How can they keep their lies straight? I.E.: There wasn't any fight on June 15th! I had the phone numbers for Zani! The cops wouldn't let Casey talk!

I loved it when George told her to "Shut up"!

I am putting my money on Cindy's Mother at the trial!
I wondered about the "shut up" part. I only saw a clip of that...what was the context, do you know?

I wasn't referring to the fact that they are being questioned as witnesses. My point is that ZG's claim is that KC has defamed her, but JM (on record) has now accused CA of being the one who defamed ZG:

13 Q And then, ma'am, and this is what you're going
14 to thank me for, and then despite that fact and despite
15 that lie that you knew, you went on TV and you said that
16 this is the person
--

17 A No, I did not.
18 Q Ma'am.
19 A I did not say that this is the person.
20 Q We have played -- you went on television
21 instead of clearing this person's name about you had the
22 opportunity on television to clear this person's name,
23 even though that the police had told you that Casey had
24 told you that this Zenaida Gonzalez was not the person
25 she picked out, you went on TV and did not clear her name

Page 138
CAnthony-rough.txt
1 that night, did you?
2 A No, because I didn't --
3 Q Yes or no the way you like it. Yes or no the
4 way you like it.
5 A No, because I didn't know her name was C.
6 Zenaida Gonzale or I would have cleared her name.
7 Q Let's don't play games.
8 A I said Zanny. I didn't say C. Zenaida.
9 What's C. stand for? Zenaida is probably her middle
10 name.
11 Q You knew when you went on TV that night that
12 this woman was not the Zenaida Gonzalez and you did not
13 clear her name, did you? Yes or no? If you dare?
14 A No.
15 Q Thank you.
16 A No.
17 Q And then, ma'am, in fact, you published the
18 defamation and you slandered this woman yourself in that
19 publication; isn't that true.
Yes or no?

20 A No.
21 MR. MORGAN: That's all I have.

So CA is now apparently the one who published the alleged defamation and allegedly slandered ZG! IMO he has slipped up big time here by allowing his ego, and his obvious desire to get one over on CA, get the better of him. He has now accused a person other than the one named as the defendant in the lawsuit of having caused the alleged harm to his client. This lawsuit started out as frivolous but has now descended into a place beyond ridiculous IMO!
I think it may be relevant when it comes time to "pay". I read somewhere in the thread about how the As may be held responsible as Casey was living under their roof. Sorry I can't be more specific.

I suspect that his explanations and pleas to CAGA will go unheeded because CAGA won't accept what he tells them. It's not their nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22