2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is premature to assume KC is "indigent" as some postulate. If she was, she wouldn't have a "dream team" of expensive experts and would have settled on a public defender (who probably wouldn't have wasted the state's time and money by not filing for a speedy trial, filing against a gag order, subsequently filing other erroneous and poorly phrased motions, and be under scrutiny for various breaches of conduct.) The size of the little trust she and JB may have been amassing since her indictment to deal with her legal expenses via alleged media deals has not been determined. And $15K, if I'm not mistaken is simply the minimum settlement for such cases.

And if she does happen to have no means of support and is relying on family members to drum up the money for her expenses, and same said family members are engaged in lucrative media deals and could also be up on charges, then that needs to be part of Morgan's discovery too. The family is agog and aghast at anyone but themselves profiting from Caylee's death. Which is absolutely ironic in my mind as they obviously had a hand in creating the perfect storm that led to it. The fact that CA and GA admit covering up repeated thefts for a family member - thefts that would have resulted in arrest on grand theft and prison time if anyone had pressed charges - is, in my mind, asking for escalation. If they spent half the time they have spent angrily blaming the media and LE and the public for this figuring out how they might have contributed to the situation in the first place (which might have circumvented it altogether), NOBODY would feel as disgusted and frustrated toward these hostile, self-righteous people and we would be able to feel the sympathy we would truly like to extend for their loss.

Bravo! (I felt your post deserved a reprint, as well as applause) :)

I did not begin posting until Dec. 30, 2008.

I went back to the Official Doc thread, post 3, and found the original flyer that was put out - only the name Zenaida is mentioned on that flyer that contains the missing date of June 9.

I just read Yuri Melich's written report from 7/16/08 19:32.

Only the name Zenaida Gonzalez is mentioned. The report states
that Amanda M. ran the name in her system and found a ZG who came to look at an apartment April 17th.

Yes, the report states APRIL 17th.

YM says, "They gave me a "guest card" completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number. I called ZG, she denied knowing KC or Caylee."

"Sgt. Allen pulled up all the ZGs in our DAVID system. The defendant couldn't identify any of them based on this. I had him pull up the photo of the Zenaida I just spoke with, and the defendant said she didn't recognize her."

So far there has been no mention of "Fernandez" or a car. Neither of these is mentioned in that initial report.

To be continued in an effort to ascertain when "Fernandez" was first mentioned and info about the car. Was the April versus July sleuthed out? Ugh.

Hi there, WBG--

Re my bold-- The April 17th date was a mistake that was later corrected to June 17th on a subsequent report.

The first mention of the name "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales" occurs during the 911 call the night of July 15th, after CA gave the phone to KC. KC gave that name to the 911 operator in response to the op's question about who had taken Caylee.

It's really late, and I'm only semi-conscious, so do check out the info about the 911 call for yourself to make sure I have it right from memory.

As to ZG's car, KC herself provided the info about the silver color and model of "ZFG's" vehicle, but although the real ZG's vehicle was silver, it was similar to -- but not identical to -- the model KC named.

I cannot, for the life of me, recall whether KC was the one who said ZFG's vehicle had New York tags or whether it was LE who discovered that after interviewing the real ZG. I do know that when KC was describing ZFG she remarked that ZFG had New York family connections.

Let me know when you gather this info about the car and license plates, will you please? It will bother me now that I realize I don't know the answers. :)

Page 7

5 That is correct. I actually was with her when
6 she met her first boss back in June of 2004.
7 All right. Now, but I'm talking about
8 2005.
9 I have never--I had never had a reason to
10 believe she did not still have her job which I did
11 have knowledge of that she did have a job.
12 And that first boss was who?
13 You know, I can't remember his name right now.
14 It's not on the tip of my tongue. I'll probably remember
15 it before this is over though.

The point of me bringing this up is that CA has such confidence that she will be able to remember the name of someone she met once in 2004, but all she can say about the imaginanny's addresses was that ZFG lived in Orange County.
OK...maybe I'm picking here, but it just burns me up that CAGA, especially CA, continue to perpetuate KC's lies and even compound them with lies of their own.

She has a $500.00 cap in county jail...but she manages to fill it. I wonder is she is stashing at the end of month and then let the donations refill.

If ZG wins the lawsuit and is able to collect from kc, it could be difficult. Look what OJ did to the Goldman's. His money was hidden but he had to move to Florida to protect it. California's laws were different and they could have snatched it.

A quick way is the homeowner's policy. She should be covered under it since she was family and living with her parents. I wonder if she was listed on it, just like George should have been. Cindy is the homeowner but the family members living in the home should be covered, I would think....something for me to check out.

I don't know what kind of policy OJ had but I remember the attorneys tapping it for the defense. He must have had many riders on his....LOL.

Does anyone have a link to the argument between KC and Cindy on the 15th???

Have either C or G ever stated or admitted an altercation???

HELP!!!!!

Cindy also, at one point in the depo, leaned to whisper into BC's ear and practically laid her boob on the back of BC's hand. She really goes beyond the pale!
I noticed that too.... She may think that she is being very discreet. However, her actions are very apparent and very distasteful IMO....

I noticed that too.... She may think that she is being very discreet. However, her actions are very apparent and very distasteful IMO....

Cindy seems desperate for male attention. Like mother like daughter??

Cindy totally came across like an A$$ during her deposition ..
George did too, for that matter ..

The pair of them should be ashamed of themselves ..
Even Lee did a better job then his parents ..
How forking embarrassing!

FOOLS ..

Cindy also, at one point in the depo, leaned to whisper into BC's ear and practically laid her boob on the back of BC's hand. She really goes beyond the pale!

:eek:

Good grief, what the he!! is wrong with that woman???

I'm so far behind everyone else.....finally was able to watch the depos last night.....wow

I want CA to be asked if she tried calling all of numbers for Zanny that she claimed KC gave her. Did she go check out those addresses?

Mostly, I just wanted to slap her. :furious:

[/B] bold by me

Yes, I had heard that KC and ZG had both used that same tattoo parlor and wondered if that's where the connection started. Did someone at the tattoo shop know ZG was going to Sawgrass and mention it in passing? Who knows, but it seems pretty obvious that KC got most of her information about ZG from the Sawgrass card.

And has anything been released about this tatoo parlor guy? In discovery?

I also noticed that. As I stated before Cindy appears to be taking over her daughters identity. Change in appearance and behavior. I she thinks she is 18 again. Let us not forget,she is a "10". Sorry,I STILL can't put that one tp rest..

FOOLS ..

This picture reminds me of the three stooges.

OneLostGirl, you have not turned away from your mother as you have stated that she lives with you. I'm just saying CA cannot turn away from KC until, in her mind, every last stone is unturned for KC's defense. Also, SP has not said derogatory things about CA. If SP is so "normal", why then doesn't she see the error of her daughter's ways?

Cindy's behavior was shocking to Shirley. She must have been having trouble getting through by phone so Shirley sent Cindy an email asking "why are you behaving like this? This isn't you. Stop acting like this and show them how nice you really are."

Shirley also swapped email with Rick and agreed Cindy's behavior was over the top. IIRC her language wasn't quite as harsh as her brother, but Shirley was very upset with Cindy and the way she was allowing herself to be portrayed in the press.

Maybe CA is afraid of what her mom will tell about the A family.

That's exactly the problem. Shirley behaved quite like ToNE, she wanted to find Caylee and KC was some how involved. When they interviewed her the 2nd time, she was very much the realist, it wasn't looking good for Caylee but she was holding out hope and even told LE, 'well, letting KC sit in her cell hasn't worked. Maybe some hard time with the girls in cell block D will get her to talk.'

Shirley has been completely forth coming and this evidently drove Cindy nutz.

It is quite odd she hasn't brought anyone new home (friends or boyfriends) since Jesse!

With the things that went on in that house in front of Jesse, this isn't too big of a surprise. But, Christopher S said he had been in the house "a million times", so I'm guessing the A's knew about him.

Off and on since Jesse, Cindy has believed "Jeff" was the man in KC's life, just IMO so she didn't have to go through the hassle of bringing the latest and greatest home.

Thank you. I asked about this somewhere else and haven't found the post. The last day Caylee was seen alive is reported to be June 16 (but evidence exists for June 15). A CZG went to Sawgrass on June 17. This is the day after the last day anyone said they saw Caylee and a month after the Ant's original date.

My question is, how is this particular happenstance KC's fault? It is a weird discovery but KC didn't say this woman was involved.

I actually understood the conflict when I listened to CA's depo. She is saying that LE tied that woman to the case never KC. And now we come to find out the name is different as well. CZF's visit to Sawgrass may have been a very strange unfortunate (for CZG) coincidence that the media ran with. The Ant's are saying they never accused that woman to begin with. They were/are as confused as anybody else.

I apologize for stating the wrong month and I'm open to opinions that can cause this situation to make sense to me and would appreciate if others can see the conflict at least.

The date first being reported as 4/17, after months of hearing this happened 6/17, was a cause of mass blogging! You weren't the first to scream WTHeck!?

This whole incident with KC saying she dropped Caylee at Sawgrass and ZG being at Sawgrass that same day has been a thorn in LE's side since day 31. Unless they have some little tidbit they haven't released, the big question has been how did KC get that information off a confidential card, unless someone fed it to her? "Who gave it to her?" Probably one of the bigger mysteries.

KC led LE to this ZG by saying "I dropped Caylee at Sawdrass on 6/17 and this ZG just happened to be at Sawgrass that very date.

How M & M are saying KC wouldn't clear this ZG is a big question mark to me. LE showed KC pictures of this ZG after leaving Universal, KC said (according to docs) "No, not her, that's not Zany."

Of course the media was going to be interested in who is ZG, but LE did not feed this ZG's information to the media, ZG went to the media herself and cried woe is me. LE cleared this ZG immediately.

And has anything been released about this tatoo parlor guy? In discovery?

Danny, the shop owner's interview was released, but not the artist who did KC's last tat.

Page 7

5 That is correct. I actually was with her when
6 she met her first boss back in June of 2004.
7 All right. Now, but I'm talking about
8 2005.
9 I have never--I had never had a reason to
10 believe she did not still have her job which I did
11 have knowledge of that she did have a job.
12 And that first boss was who?
13 You know, I can't remember his name right now.
14 It's not on the tip of my tongue. I'll probably remember
15 it before this is over though.

The point of me bringing this up is that CA has such confidence that she will be able to remember the name of someone she met once in 2004, but all she can say about the imaginanny's addresses was that ZFG lived in Orange County.
OK...maybe I'm picking here, but it just burns me up that CAGA, especially CA, continue to perpetuate KC's lies and even compound them with lies of their own.

I think Cindy believes Casey is still working...

FOOLS ..

I can't help but feel very sorry for Cindy and George. Their behavior at the deposition was appalling, but someday they'll realize that it was misplaced anger. Their beautiful granddaughter is gone, their hearts are broken and thusfar they've not been able to wrap their head around the fact that Casey could have done this.

I don't envy them that day of reckoning.

Does anyone have a link to the argument between KC and Cindy on the 15th???

Have either C or G ever stated or admitted an altercation???

HELP!!!!!

KC has never been asked in public, Cindy and George have said over and and over this never happened.

In one of the first doc drops, one of the A's neighbors IIRC claimed there was a fight, actually multiple fights leading up to mid June. But KC is said to be the leading force in those fights, saying horrible things to Cindy. Cindy supposedly wasn't responding in kind.

The neighbor was doing yard work when she over heard some of the fighting. Cindy followed KC out of the house as KC was "going off" on her, KC took off on a jog.

Jesse told LE and RG told LE about the fight on 6/15. Jesse's source was Lee. I can't remember if Lee has gone on record about that fight.

ETA Mark Furhman got it from Cindy and George on 8/7 and reported it to LE. (TY Valhall)

(So the neighbor, RG and IIRC the last Jesse interview talk about the fight)

I can't help but feel very sorry for Cindy and George. Their behavior at the deposition was appalling, but someday they'll realize that it was misplaced anger. Their beautiful granddaughter is gone, their hearts are broken and thusfar they've not been able to wrap their head around the fact that Casey could have done this.

I don't envy them that day of reckoning.

I agree with you there. I can't imagine a more heart breaking situation for anyone to be in.

:Welcome-12-june:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members