2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when GA doesn't like being questioned he threatened to just get up and leave...........is he copying off 17 yr old Misty C?????

Back when Cindy and George were on LKL the day before they found Caylee, I was telling my husband that it looked like GA wanted to scream out the truth, like it was weighing on him horribly.

I think I was totally wrong about him. I mean, I've always had this inkling that something wasn't quite right with him, but I really thought it was a lesser dysfunction than what I saw out of Lee and Cindy (and of course, Casey). Man was I wrong.

As angry as he tries to come off, after a fifteen minute break where his lawyer speaks to him, he answers the questions directly and clearly.... he could just turn it on and off? I can't do that... can you? When I'm that angry, there's no settling me down until I'm all talked out. He just goes *click*!

HE LIES HE LIES HE LIES! GRR!

Do any of these people ever, EVER think about Caylee before they speak??!

I've also wondered why they (the A's as a rule) like to try to correct the way that others speak so much, when they can't seem to grasp what is grammatically correct to save their lives.

:bang:

Makes me so sick I'm sure that a manky old shoe is going to pop outta me at some point in my wretching. :mad:

Uh oh...

Today's Updates

4:30 p.m.

George Anthony and Cindy Anthony just left the law offices of Morgan and Morgan and appeared visibly upset.

Voices were raised inside the office and Cindy Anthony was angry. Before she left, Anthony told lawyer John Morgan, "Don't tell me I can't pray."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-civil-case-040909,0,6179979.story

:eek: VOICES WERE RAISED Y'ALL! CINDY WAS ANGRY!! :eek: IMAGINE THAT!!:crazy:
Glad she didn't have a hammer in her purse!

Yup, he out and out lied.

I must say I sort of feel vindicated because all through this with everyone saying GA is the only one who cares and who felt so sorry for him after his "suicide" attempt. I thought I must be a mean heartless person because I just thought he was a better actor than the rest of them.

He had so many people feeling so bad for him and saying it is CA fault, she controls him. I have always seen a mean man with a violent side who does just exactly as he pleases. He's just sneakier than CA and LA. But boy oh boy his true colours are showing here.

I hope they cross reference his and CA previous interviews with these and each others. Should be lots of mismatched info.

I say charge the 3 of them for obstruction and let them sit in the pokey for a bit, see if their memories dont' improve.

Amen to that. Sometimes, I felt a little like a bad person for not seeing what most people were, because after the first couple of weeks I wasn't able to locate an ounce of compassion for him or his wife. They both disgust me. If I ever get to feeling that way again, I will just remember this depo.
Lanie

Uh oh...

Today's Updates

4:30 p.m.

George Anthony and Cindy Anthony just left the law offices of Morgan and Morgan and appeared visibly upset.

Voices were raised inside the office and Cindy Anthony was angry. Before she left, Anthony told lawyer John Morgan, "Don't tell me I can't pray."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-civil-case-040909,0,6179979.story

haha.. aww poor victim can't even pray, it's good she waited until she got near the cameras to tell him this otherwise we woulsdn't know how horrible she'd been treated by him- how dare he tell her she can't pray! LOL

She probably said "Jes^s chr!st" all pissy-like and he said "What?" and she said "don't tell me I can't pray"!

Boy, George is just really angry throughout this whole depo.

I just read the last page of Cindy's transcript and it looks like it got rough and tumble at the end.

naw...he's not ready for dresses yet. I don't think he ever got past the diaper or pull-up stage.

It's nasty the state "men" like this get to if they have a "mommy" around alowing this to continue.

Does NO ONE in that family actually care about CAYLEE???? Do they even care what happened to the poor child?

George looks like he's ready to have a nervous breakdown. He's short-tempered, arrogant, hostile, and ready for a fight.

Does he not give a fig about what happened to the child?

I'll refrain from making more comments, because they wouldn't be polite.

What a disgusting display!!! :eek: At least Zenaida's attorneys acted in a respectful manner.

haha.. aww poor victim can't even pray, it's good she waited until she got near the cameras to tell him this otherwise we woulsdn't know how horrible she'd been treated by him- how dare he tell her she can't pray! LOL

She probably said "Jes^s chr!st" all pissy-like and he said "What?" and she said "don't tell me I can't pray"!

Hahahaa! :floorlaugh:

I just read the last page of Cindy's transcript and it looks like it got rough and tumble at the end.

I haven;'t started hers yet....did she chomp gum? How did the court reporter type that???!!!!

A: smack, smack, no, smack, smack

Their body language, facial expressions..........very odd.........anyone else think this?

Poor poor Georgie. Had to answer all of those 'big boy' questions w/o his dear sweet wife to poke him in the ribs for this answer or squeeze his hands for that answer....tsk, tsk, tsk.

I could have sworn I saw his nose grow a little here - a little there. Perhaps a modern day Pinnochio? Heck, these questions are mild to what will probably be asked of him during the trial. I still can't understand why he was over-reacting to everything!!! And they think people will want to hand out their money for this "Caylee Memorial" after seeing him being rude, rude, RUDE!!!! Y'all, I felt kinda bad for Morgan off and on. George had no reason to disrepect that man as he did!!!

Cindy is Cindy, isn't she? Not much new about her behavior here. lol

George has to be hostile and lie, Cindy is right there watching and TAPING his every move, if he betrays her its over...
I understand the family dynamics...George can't help himself...

Respectfully, George is not 5 years old, and Cindy is not his mother. He is more than capable of helping himself, he simply chooses not to do so. As we're now seeing, he's capable of acting like a sarcastic bully.

I believe George has assessed the situation and decided that Cindy is more powerful than LE because she has gotten away with lying under oath, defaming them, and purgering herself. As a weak man, he has naturally chosen to ally himself strength (Cindy) in order to make it safely through the path ahead.

When it comes to George, I think we all need to remember that it's a big mistake to equate weakness of character with harmlessness. George is not harmless.

Good grief. I guess it was too too much to expect these people to conduct themselves like rational adults. How nice of them to keep up the melodrama!
My favorite was George saying, "You're not going to confuse me, I'm I'm I'm on the ball."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay