2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scroll down a tiny bit on that page and it say Gonzalez v. Anthony in a box. Under the box it says Video Deposition of George Anthony. I had just clicked the box, which is still there, but now it's saying 'Video Not Found'.

Yup, that's what it says. They must be reloading the video. I had no problems with the Hoover video when it came out ..... Thanks.

Just a fact.. to add....(not taking sides... just being observant and objective)

Casey did sign a document that stated this was not the ZFG.

Morgan states that Casey declined to look at the picture and say it was not ZFG.

Ummm, we have police documents showing that Casey said this was not ZFG.

Just saying.....

Appreciate what you're saying, and not going to lecture you with counter points, because we've discussed before, just hoping I can side-track you to the stuff about the lies under oath.

OK, I swear to goodness to me it sounds as if George Anthony just lied under oath.

Not seeing the video, or reading the transcript, I'm sure that he has. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last time. An insight into "the real George A".

How in the heck can George blatantly lie under oath? What is he thinking?

Q - When did she give you that description for the first time?
GA - The first time I saw it was in July 15. That's the time the sheriff department came to my house and all the information was passed on to them. So let's just stop the chase right now and be done with this.
Q - Let me ask you, were you -- and we're going to come back to the, quote, chase, but let me ask you something about that while we're on it.
GA - I'm not going to be able to handle this too much longer, Brad.

Makes me sick. His grandchild will never be able to 'handle anything too much longer' ever. But on a permanent basis. I've got so many descriptive words for GA right now, they'd get be banned from twenty forums.

OK - Just started reading the depo .... from the first question ------ can we say

HOSTILE WITNESS

Outright LIES in this testimony, George says under oath, that he has NO knowledge of Casey ever taking money from anyone. Even after the atty reminds George that he is under oath he says "I have no knowledge of it".

They have no fear of perjury........just wait for the trial, they will both lie through their teeth. I'm so sick of these liars.

I have no regrets. I have never liked the man from almost the beginning of this mess. I have not been able to view the video yet, but from what other posters are saying, I am sure that this is the "real George" that we are witnessing in action today. Horrible creature in an equally horrible family.

I've felt the same. This comes as no surprise to me at all.

You will all appreciate that George is caught in a clear lie about believing his daughter was employed at Universal. They reference, and read a direct quote from his earlier conversation (under oath) with LE where he brings up the suspicions he had for the past two years that she was not working. Another mistruth.

CLASSIC Anthonyism

George lectures the attorney on his pronounciation:

10 Q And if I'm correct, you never laid eyes on
11 anyone named Zenny that was a baby-sitter in your life?
12 A Pronunciation, sir, is Zanny. No, sir.
13 Q Zanny.
14 A Instead of Zenny, what you're saying, so I
15 guess you have to pronunciate things a little bit better,
16 sir, for people to understand you.

17 Q I don't want to confuse you

From now on, I'm going to prounciate more carefully......:rolleyes:

CLASSIC Anthonyism

13 Q Zanny.

I can not believe he is this arrogant...I had pictured him as the lesser of two evils when comparing to his wife, I can't say that anymore.

CLASSIC Anthonyism

13 Q Zanny.

What a sh--head.

What little bit of sympathy I had for the man just went out the window!

George has to be hostile and lie, Cindy is right there watching and TAPING his every move, if he betrays her its over...
I understand the family dynamics...George can't help himself...

GA is bringing the meaning of snarkiness to a whole new level. WOW

Just started reading the transcrip and within the first few questions about Casey purchasing items for the house George is getting snippy.

George: Let's put it this way. She bought things when she wanted to buy things, how about that? We'll just end that conversation at that.

Mr. Mitnik: Actually, we won't....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member