2009.04.13 Baez requests phone records - POLL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will Casey's defense team implicate someone else in Caylee's murder?

• No.

Votes: 24 7.3%
  • Yes, another member of the Anthony family.

Votes: 69 20.9%
  • Yes, one of Casey's former love interests.

Votes: 164 49.7%
  • Yes, a former/current friend of Casey's.

Votes: 100 30.3%
  • Yes, a stranger.

Votes: 46 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036262/2008-0804-Interview-Cindy-Anthony
Page 2096 & 2097
Cindy states Amy introduced TL and KC and Tony and Ricardo "go way back" and they are into drugs. A lie, but puts Amy and Tony in the picture 12 mos prior to the murder.
So KC meetingTL on Myspace to hook up was maybe a half truth? The word "agency" used by CA for letting the officer no about Amy RM, Tony seems as if if her story has some subsatnce to it. There was a long discussion explaining agencys in that interview. If this is a truth it puts a whole new perspective on the four relationships. Hmmm?

Page 2096 & 2097
Cindy states Amy introduced TL and KC and Tony and Ricardo "go way back" and they are into drugs. A lie, but puts Amy and Tony in the picture 12 mos prior to the murder.

thanks for the transcript link, I must have seen this in video previously and missed parts of it. I find it difficult to listen to CA for any length of time :banghead: so I'm going to read the entire transcript.

Anyhow, this part just sounds like CA throwing heresay to discredit these friends and toss them under the bus. These are the same friends she invited to her home to assist her in finding any information. Is anyone going to believe some drug dealer took KC's 1st born and scripted her to hang out with TL, AMY and RM, then placed her in KC's trunk? Its quite apparent none of the friends knew Caylee was missing. JB gong after phone records that far back to fish for something to discredit or link some heresay story is more then likely going to annoy the jury... and cause more unnecessary difficulties for the friends who wish they'd never heard of KC. jmo

This came from the mother of KC "The truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers". Now who would you think KC takes after. Cindy spins and spins and spins. Mistruths and half truths. If Cindy really, really wanted LE to take KC's pants that were in the car she would have left them in there along with the boots, car seat and Caylee's baby doll. She knew not to touch them, GA knew not to touch the car but CA removed them and washed them and then tried to blame LE for not taking them. My guess is they were not even aware the slacks were in the car until CA brought it up and by that time they had been washed about 20 times. CA's theory is "Let's put it out there and see if it flies." All the lies and "mistruths" are going to come back at her big time in the near future. JMO

This came from the mother of KC "The truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers". Now who would you think KC takes after. Cindy spins and spins and spins. Mistruths and half truths. If Cindy really, really wanted LE to take KC's pants that were in the car she would have left them in there along with the boots, car seat and Caylee's baby doll. She knew not to touch them, GA knew not to touch the car but CA removed them and washed them and then tried to blame LE for not taking them. My guess is they were not even aware the slacks were in the car until CA brought it up and by that time they had been washed about 20 times. CA's theory is "Let's put it out there and see if it flies." All the lies and "mistruths" are going to come back at her big time in the near future. JMO

:eek:fftopic: IIRC, the statement: "The truth and Ms Anthony are strangers" came from Judge Stickland.

Pattyg. I was responding to Amil's posting regarding Amy, RM and TL knowing each other and going way back. I quoted Judge Stickland's remark to KC because CA's statements to LE cannot be trusted as we all now know. Thanks

Page 2096 & 2097

Cindy and her mis-truths tsk tsk, well her statement has been disproven.
According to TL, Casey's Facebook site said she was a Valencia college student(lie), he thought she was cute so he sent her a friend request. They met in late May, Casey introduced TL to Amy, and also introduced TL to Jesse.

thanks for the transcript link, I must have seen this in video previously and missed parts of it. I find it difficult to listen to CA for any length of time :banghead: so I'm going to read the entire transcript.

Anyhow, this part just sounds like CA throwing heresay to discredit these friends and toss them under the bus. These are the same friends she invited to her home to assist her in finding any information. Is anyone going to believe some drug dealer took KC's 1st born and scripted her to hang out with TL, AMY and RM, then placed her in KC's trunk? Its quite apparent none of the friends knew Caylee was missing. JB gong after phone records that far back to fish for something to discredit or link some heresay story is more then likely going to annoy the jury... and cause more unnecessary difficulties for the friends who wish they'd never heard of KC. jmo

I don't think Cindy had ever met or spoken to Casey's "newer" group of friends(Amy, Ricardo), I think July 15 was the first time Cindy spoke with/met Amy.

Yes, I agree, going back a year before, wth. TL didn't even know KC at that point. Seriously, someone needs to reign in JB, his fishing expedition is quite obvious.

ITA
IMO Baez does not need TL's phone records prior to him meeting Casey in late May/08

What KC did by involving her friends in her crime is unconscionable but I think that CA is even more at fault here in that she knew her daughter was a liar, suspected her of being a sociopath, but despite that, was willing to go to great lengths to throw ANY of KC's friends and/or acquaintances under the bus in an attempt to frame them for Caylee's disappearance/murder.

CA's low level of impulse control in talking to the press created the hot water she is in with ZG and John Morgan's firm. If she doesn't watch her big mouth, there may be a class action suit for defamation that she could start that I'm sure Morgan's firm would be more than happy to file.

I wonder how FL's Sunshine Laws affect libel and defamation situations. Normally, the person who is accused of libel or defamation needs to make statements in the press or public (which of course CA has done), but what about patently untrue statements made to LE to attempt to frame others? Even though they may take place in private interviews, they are likely to be release quoted and published by the media, so would they fall into the same category as typical slander, libel, defamation categories? Just curious...

I don't think Cindy had ever met or spoken to Casey's "newer" group of friends(Amy, Ricardo), I think July 15 was the first time Cindy spoke with/met Amy.

Yes I know, and thru the transcripts it appears many of this newer group gathered at the A's home to help CA in the search for Caylee. After that it seems she began to throw a few under the bus. It's such a shame

What KC did by involving her friends in her crime is unconscionable but I think that CA is even more at fault here in that she knew her daughter was a liar, suspected her of being a sociopath, but despite that, was willing to go to great lengths to throw ANY of KC's friends and/or acquaintances under the bus in an attempt to frame them for Caylee's disappearance/murder.

CA's low level of impulse control in talking to the press created the hot water she is in with ZG and John Morgan's firm. If she doesn't watch her big mouth, there may be a class action suit for defamation that she could start that I'm sure Morgan's firm would be more than happy to file.

I wonder how FL's Sunshine Laws affect libel and defamation situations. Normally, the person who is accused of libel or defamation needs to make statements in the press or public (which of course CA has done), but what about patently untrue statements made to LE to attempt to frame others? Even though they may take place in private interviews, they are likely to be release quoted and published by the media, so would they fall into the same category as typical slander, libel, defamation categories? Just curious...

I agree, CA should be made accountable for these things she has said. I also hope that the Judge puts the brakes on JB's ridiculous requests.

Yes I know, and thru the transcripts it appears many of this newer group gathered at the A's home to help CA in the search for Caylee. After that it seems she began to throw a few under the bus. It's such a shame[/QUOTE]

BBM
Yes, it most certainly is.

I voted stranger. I think as of now it is going to be RK, because you know he is the lover of ZG. I think we will hear some stupid made up scenario that KC and JB has come up with :waitasec: I am just hoping that a jury will not buy the bull****.

I'm just in complete awe at how well Amy, JG, TonE, RM and most of KC's other friends have managed to avoid venting to the press about how much they must all detest being falsely accused of having any involvement with KC in murdering little Caylee. Imagine one of your friends today, any relatively good friend, getting arrested "on a whim" for murdering a small child. And if that were not shocking enough, you find out this "friend" had been lying to you, possibly even stealing from you, and you never suspected. And now this person who yesterday you thought for months had been a good friend, is sitting on their hands in jail with their mouth shut as their family and lawyers implicate you as an accomplice to baby murder merely by association. When I really try to fit into any of their shoes by imagining some of my friends doing this to me, I realize how hard it must be for each of KC's friends to not let the fingers and words fly in a purge of anger. I know they are under instruction, and they are complying admirably. I can imagine just how very hard they want to tell KC off face-to-face. It must be unbearable. I know it would be for me.

TL to KC 16JUL08:

6:50 a.m. "Where is Caylee?"

6:53 a.m. "'I don't know'.. R U serious? When did you find out?"

6:58 a.m. "Y wouldn't you tell me of all people. I was UR boyfriend that cares about you and UR daughter- Doesn't make sense to me. Why would you lie to me thinking she was fine and with your nanny?"

7:02 a.m. "I don't know what to say... I just hope your daughter is OK and I'm going to do whatever i can to help your family and the cops."

7:04 - 7:19 a.m. "Who is this Zanny person? Where did you drop Caylee off last time you saw her?"
"Have you told and showed the police the apartment?"

7:23 a.m. "Yea no S*%& this is serious why would U say something sooner about this? To anyone?"

7:25 a.m. "Oh and why are you texting me and not calling?"

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20461664/detail.html

I just saw this today...Amended Motion for Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum.
Dated August 18/09 by the Baez Law Firm and they are still after phone records.etc....from Anthony L.
They have narrowed the time frame request from June 2008 to January 2009

The defense wants -"Any and all records for telephone usage, including but not limited to: phone calls, text messages, P2P communications, internet usage, WAP usage, cell tower pings, etc."
What's WAP usage?:waitasec:

The defense wants -"Any and all records for telephone usage, including but not limited to: phone calls, text messages, P2P communications, internet usage, WAP usage, cell tower pings, etc."
What's WAP usage?:waitasec:

I still think what they are asking for is too broad in scope...ANY and ALL communication...are they trying to build a SODDI out of his communications?

I still think what they are asking for is too broad in scope...ANY and ALL communication...are they trying to build a SODDI out of his communications?

IMO They're fishing!! They want SOD-so they are throwing out their nets to see what they can get and spin and divert attention away from KC! Ain't gonna work-but if they stick with "she's innocent" then that's all they can do!! Isn't Friday's court date about TES's records? That's how far out they are trying to throw those nets!!:furious:

I think so and not just one SOD, but at least 2 confederates working together, maybe more, because logically, his communications would be between him and at least one other person. I think they are hoping to find proof of this in his electronic communications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member