2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey got Tony's phone number from Lee on the day she was arrested, supposedly to call him and explain to him what was going on. I want to hear that conversation.

Casey got Tony's phone number from Lee on the day she was arrested, supposedly to call him and explain to him what was going on. I want to hear that conversation.

IIRC, he never accepted the phone call.

Still waiting for the Amscot video, if it exists. If not, I'm waiting to be told one doesn't exist.

I really want to see the text messages between Casey and Cindy from late May until Cindy tracked her down on July 15th, 2008.

Heck, I want to see all of Casey's text messages between anyone she had talked to during the 31 days Caylee was "missing."

ENTOMOLOGY specifically on maggots, blow flies ( dead body ) vs coffin flies (live body ) or both

BOTONY: Arpad Vass as early as Sept 4, 2008 questioned results found on car from a " shallow marshy area with decaying vegetation" . . this is months before the body is found, he nailed the site, just with the evidence. BIG RED FLAG FOR PROSECUTION

I really want to see the text messages between Casey and Cindy from late May until Cindy tracked her down on July 15th, 2008.

Heck, I want to see all of Casey's text messages between anyone she had talked to during the 31 days Caylee was "missing."

This. :dance:

I guess if they have any film/footage from Amscot or the Walmart as well. Especially if it shows that great mom KC dressed provocatively while her small not yet three year old daughter is having to open a door by herself. I can only imagine how GA/CA will try to explain that away. "KC has bad peripheral vision and thought Caylee was right beside her...not 20 feet away behind her trying to leave the store." Poor Caylee...she probably had a terrible time all day with her "wonderful" mother even before KC killed her.

Interested in any information pertaining to CA's visits with the Counselor/Therapist regarding gaining custody of Caylee.

The forensic analysis on the PAPER TOWELS with the decomposition fluids on them that were found in the trash bag (in the trunk of KC's car) from TL's house.

To me, that is one of the many nails in KCs coffin. I think that the defense can't b.s. their way out of that one. There is no logical or acceptable explanation why such evidence would exist (except for the obvious).

I don't think Caylee was the only Anthony Casey wanted gone.The story with Amy about getting the house,combined with the searches for killing on the computer make me think Casey had big plans.I'd like to see if there's any more evidence of that.

KC would have had her parents take a "trip" with Caylee to explain the disappearance.She may have continued with fake e-mails to SP and mailed in a resignation from Cindy's job. She showed with the fake work e-mails that she'd do what she had to to keep the story viable.

The only thing I am waiting to see is this woman in jail for life (LWOP) or on death row. There is NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND to indicate that ANYONE ELSE could have killed this child (CAYLEE) and the shananigans around this case completely disgust me. Shame on this whole family.

MOO

ENTOMOLOGY specifically on maggots, blow flies ( dead body ) vs coffin flies (live body ) or both

BOTONY: Arpad Vass as early as Sept 4, 2008 questioned results found on car from a " shallow marshy area with decaying vegetation" . . this is months before the body is found, he nailed the site, just with the evidence. BIG RED FLAG FOR PROSECUTION

Wouldn't be surprised if Arpad is next on Cindy and Dominic's list of "suspects".

Analysis of the Grave Wax on paper towels. Come on down.....:woohoo:

I also want to know if the Anthony's had an alarm system (with monitoring) on their house PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance.

If so, it could clearly debunk any foolishness they could come up with about "someone else" (i.e. Zanny, Jesse) coming into the house and taking evidence from the home that was ultimately found with Caylee's remains.

If the last person out of the house in the morning "set" the alarm, then it would extremely easy to see who entered the house, at what time, and with what code.

I know that they had cameras on the outside of the house after the protesters started showing up, but I am very curious to find out if LE retrieved these reports if an alarm systems was in fact on the home.

I really,really want to see the jail video of KC when Caylee's body was found.The one Judge Strickland wouldn't release because it was so inflammatory : )

It has been a very long time since I am waiting for the report about the Maggots and Fleas.
I read much and it is said that it is a possibility that it was 2-4 generation of flies which would not produce any DNA.

So what's up it has been a very long time....Where is that report? Has anyone seen it?

then again if they did not find anything, perhaps they are not so eager to show us their hand.?

The way this poor little skeleton was found what is the chance of ever finding grave wax?

Something resembling gravewax was found on a paper towel in the trunk of the car.Also RE your above post,the entomology reports went to JB this week,so we should see them soon.

Something resembling gravewax was found on a paper towel in the trunk of the car.Also RE your above post,the entomology reports went to JB this week,so we should see them soon.

There was also grave wax found on hair, right? Was that from the crime scene (remains?)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back