2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Phone records of DC, TL, and JG

Any statements from SK
Any statements from JPC
Any statements from JP
Reason why JR was trying to contact Casey repeatedly night of 3/7

Probably won't get any of this until trial, I think all these people have lawyered up....

Frank McK, he is always in the back of my mind, sneaky devil that he seems to be...wanna know what if anything this character is all about.
Interested in more from VickyA, also-confirmation on her child's name and any associations she may have had to Jasmyn and Michelle (sp.)

Did LE interview Nate?

Yes, they interviewed him on 15th September 2008 and it was among the documeents released 24th April 2009 - 28 pages>

Sorry, mine doesn't have he hand written page numbers.

Nope. Wife.
Watch the jail video snippet I posted downstairs. Ex wife of MH in Michigan. Lee blogs about her being in Michigan. Really looking forward to MH's testimony...it should be revealing.

Hey I got to this wayyy late, but weird thing about Ex wife of MH was she was actually on Nancy G defending KC, very early on ... and when NG would ask her where KC had been all those 30 days, she said "I dont know".......duh she was in Michigan. Wonder why she was on there?

P.S I only have the transcript saved, but odd to say the least, considering what we know now.

Kinda wanting to see any test results from the vacuums and vacuum bags that came from the Anthony home. Unless I missed that somewhere.

Waiting for more info on gatorade bottle and contents. Have they already moved the trial date or are we still set for January?

I believe the criminal trial is some time this summer (date unknown); however; the check fraud trial is to start on 1/25/10 (I believe that's the correct date)...

I'd like to see any and all medical and dental records for Caylee.

for any signs of abuse before she was murdered!
Hair thinning etc........unless grandma played doctor.......

And whatever neighbors said that we do not know about!!!

I would like to see any text messages between Casey and Tony the night of the 15th, early morning 16th. I know they were on the phone much of the night, but were they texting also.

for any signs of abuse before she was murdered!
Hair thinning etc........unless grandma played doctor.......

And whatever neighbors said that we do not know about!!!

As for the neighbors- you have heard the Bailey Dickens interview?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=AEB1BA0457ED980D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5[/ame]
It is a hoot.

GA & CA's tax returns and whether or not they list KC as a dependent during the time she supposedly had a job. Also, any evidence that KC had any sort of bank/ credit accounts of her own.

As for the neighbors- you have heard the Bailey Dickens interview?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBG...457ED980D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5
It is a hoot.

This is the first time I had seen this interview. It seems the perfect family image that GA and CA try to portray to everyone is told a little differently by their neighbors and friends. I want to see more of these interviews of people who knew them before all this happened, so far I dont think I have seen anyone that supports them as far as family or neighbors.

I would like to see any text messages between Casey and Tony the night of the 15th, early morning 16th. I know they were on the phone much of the night, but were they texting also.

BBM - Me too, and I wonder WHY we haven't seen any texts between KC and TL in any of the document dumps???

I can't wait to hear TL's testimony at trial.

I would eat a piece of chicken liver for information about those BAT PHONES. Correct me if I'm wrong but since Baez's phone was used for the purpose to keep in contact with George, Cindy and Lee, Baez can't hide behind attorney privilege to protect what's on his phone.

Novice Seeker

I would like to see what computer is tied to the Zenaida myspace page that was created June 16, 2008 (same day George last saw Caylee). KC's birthday is Mar 19, date used for Zenaida's birthday on myspace is Feb 19, with a zodiac sign of Pisces. Pisces, btw covers Feb 20-Mar 20. Seems odd that the person that created the page didn't realize their correct zodiac sign.

I would like to see what computer is tied to the Zenaida myspace page that was created June 16, 2008 (same day George last saw Caylee). KC's birthday is Mar 19, date used for Zenaida's birthday on myspace is Feb 19, with a zodiac sign of Pisces. Pisces, btw covers Feb 20-Mar 20. Seems odd that the person that created the page didn't realize their correct zodiac sign.

Good call! She forgot to change that part! :woohoo:

The credit card statements Cindy was stalling on giving over.
Any statements from Jesus's family...they must have been interviewed if KC claimed he was the father. Plus a mitochondrial DNA test could be done through the mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back