2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have they released georges dna results yet? I only know of lee's. If not, why not? Hmmmmm.
Don't even go there,please.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83128"]Incest Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I want to see what the fight was about on June 15 if there is anything about it in the interviews. I have a theory that Casey was going to off all of them but she had a change of plans because Caylee told Cindy something about Casey and Cindy confronted her and threatened to take Caylee So Casey who was already planning it killed her out of anger for tattle telling hence the reason for the duct tape all the way over her mouth and nose
Little Caylee's death just may have come about for this very reason...trite as it is. I can easily picture KC, in a rage, taping the child's mouth to "teach her not to tattle". Small as Caylee's face was, it wouldn't have taken much varience with applying the tape to cover her nose as well.

As I read over all the released discovery now as opposed to when it was originally made public, I`m seeing a very clear picture emerging. Details that really didn`t smack me as being important, suddenly are and patterns are emerging.

I`m not waiting for a confession or an eye witness or any more physical evidence. I`m really looking forward to hearing the witness testimonies, especially SP and of course watching the defendants reactions in court.

I agree Noddy, I've always wondered about the clothes from the Blockbuster also, and that's a good point about who he was on the phone with.

Other things I'm waiting for:

Kiomarie's phone records (all phones, i.e. whether in her name or her fiance/husband's, current and previous phones.)

Background investigation, timelines, phone,and internet records on all the players who had been around Casey and Caylee, not just the ones Casey was dating. It would be interesting to see if any cars had been gotten rid of other than Amy's, or if anyone got rid of a computer, or changed phones (other than one or two we know). And on any of the above who changed apartments, an investigation of their old apartment with luminol, etc, and investigation to see if any carpet was replaced, etc. The same on those people who were documented spending time around the remains site such as KW and RK, or around the A house. (And as mentioned before, cadaver dog results and tracking dog results, from early in the case obviously, on these peoples' vehicles, including work vehicles, and homes, washers/dryers, any storage units, boats, etc.)

Drug testing from Casey in the early days of the case, a run down of any/all drugs in her system.

I think LE is going with the date Caylee was last seen based on the nursing home saying Caylee was there on fathers day. Prior to that they were going on what Cindy said. I still don't believe Casey was the "last person seen" with Caylee. Based on the nursing home info (which imo is the only reliable info given on that front.. can't believe a word outta the Anthony's mouths), Cindy was the last person seen with Caylee.

BBM. With all due respect, I DO Believe that Casey was the last one seen with Caylee. George said he seen them leave on Monday (Caylee & Casey). And after listening to Cindy's 911 call, the sheer terror in her voice was real. IMO that was the true Cindy. I don't think she would have hurt Caylee at all. Casey? That's a whole new ball game. And I'm still waiting on the bat phones.

I want to see the unreleased prints from the FBI....me thinks from the scattered fragments of black garbage bags????

I'd like to see all the evidence taken from the home - especially Caylee and KC's bedrooms. I just don't believe it's all been released. I hope it's LE's ace in the hole.

Background investigation, timelines, phone,and internet records on all the players who had been around Casey and Caylee, not just the ones Casey was dating. It would be interesting to see if any cars had been gotten rid of other than Amy's, or if anyone got rid of a computer, or changed phones (other than one or two we know). And on any of the above who changed apartments, an investigation of their old apartment with luminol, etc, and investigation to see if any carpet was replaced, etc. The same on those people who were documented spending time around the remains site such as KW and RK, or around the A house. (And as mentioned before, cadaver dog results and tracking dog results, from early in the case obviously, on these peoples' vehicles, including work vehicles, and homes, washers/dryers, any storage units, boats, etc.)

Drug testing from Casey in the early days of the case, a run down of any/all drugs in her system.

Good point. Because Lee moved out of his place and the police should probably luminol that house and Lee's car and Mallory's too. And get cadaver dogs to check those out. And there was a rumor that CA and GA got a new washer/dryer, so I guess the police need to track down the old ones and examine them..

Correct me if I am wrong....but I haven't really gleaned anything new from the recent doc dumps???? Am I the only one who thinks this? What more evidence are we hoping/waiting for?

The only really new thing is the pictures of the knife with fiber on it, and even then it was not matched to anything like duct tape fiber. The knife being the one that was in the Pontiac. There are also some "luminesed?" photo's of the car seat, but again, nothing that I saw saying anything of importance was found on the seat either.
I don't think forensically there is anything new.

We didn't get the "complete picture".....that's for sure. I wish we could have read the investigative/scientific reports that surely accompany the new evidence photos. I have to keep reminding myself...."patience...patience". It sure is difficult though, isn't it???

We didn't get the "complete picture".....that's for sure. I wish we could have read the investigative/scientific reports that surely accompany the new evidence photos. I have to keep reminding myself...."patience...patience". It sure is difficult though, isn't it???

so....beside all of the incredible evidence available in this case that points to KC....we still do not have ONE definitive piece of evidence that says....Yea...she absolutely did it....this concerns me greatly.

the evidence I am waiting to see is the forensic from the vaccum cleaners, that were used to vacuum out the trunk, I wonder if they contained more hair, or DNA, or decomp. As far as I know this has not been released yet.

Tonight I am wondering if LE was able to match the way one would tie two drawstring garbage bags. One they had put in their trunk containing paper towels with evidence on them, the second containing their deceased child.

LEtrashTrunkPic.jpg

TiedBagScene.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06