2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr Baden was on Fox News one morning, talking about the Anthony case - this was before he signed on with them, and he said the LE definitely knew who the father was. The interviewer asked how they knew and Dr B replied that they knew from DNA testing. He did not elaborate, nor did the interviewer follow up on that comment.
Okay, so then who else's DNA did they test??? :waitasec:Anybody know? It most likely isn't the guy who died in the car accident, like Casey claimed...

I don't know why I bothered to do this, but I did.. I went to the beginning post of this thread from April 2009 and compiled a list of all the evidence all of us had posted we were still waiting for. It is respectfully snipped all over the place, hopefully I didn't take anything out of context and hopefully there aren't any "repeats" in this list. If I have the time later, or if somebody else has the time and INCREDIBLE BRAIN POWER that I don't have, maybe someone could take a red marker and cross off the list what we know we have, so we can see what's really left. You know, for fun. This is not compiled in order of relevance and I didn't group like things together (like listing all requested depositions together), it's in order of what the posts were from the first to the last. I really hope I don't get into trouble for doing this, I don't want anyone to be offended that I didn't credit your names, I have just taken the content from almost every post in this thread, so if it was you, thank you for your contribution.

Here goes:

----------------------------

Toxicology Results from Hair (presence of xanax)

Fingerprints from duct tape

Results from Gatorade bottle & syringe

Information provided by maggots

ID lifted by police from Casey’s wallet

Statement Cindy made to LE about having had someone search the area in November, if it was recorded, and if so, why she denied it in her deposition.

Cell phone records for DC and who he was talking with while searching that area.

All false statements made by the A's in their depositions compared to statements made either in earlier interviews or in the media.

Evidence found in the vacuum cleaners

What Tracy heard discussed by CA, GA and KC, and anything KC may have said to her

Results on the stain in the back of the car

Forensic reports from the remains

Text messages between CA and KC in June

Text messages between TL and KC on the 15th of June and early am on the 16th of June.

Hair and fiber results from duct tape

The rumored missing Diary pages

Mallory's interview with LE

Jailhouse video between Casey and JB the day Caylee's remains were found

Forensics on Casey's shoes

If they think her hands and legs were duct taped and exactly where on the skull the duct tape was

Text messages between KC and Andy F.

A determination as to whether the tape on the skull is the SAME tape that was found at the A's home

Where Casey was actually going during the day when she claimed work
If they tested the ink on the diary to determine if that was actually written in 08 and not 03

If they ever searched LA's house or car

If the 1200 pictures allegedly found on the Anthony's Computer tower (as told to George by the FBI) have any significance or relevance to this case.

Lee's phone records from June 14th through to the end of August and his records from the week prior to DC's searches right up until the end of January

JCP receipts or credit card statement.

records of the mysterious ZG ticket unsealed

Evidence if the trunk had been steamcleaned after the fact (decomp in wet vac hoses maybe)

Forensics on Lee's and JB's work computers

more computer forensics. Where did all those Google searches lead to?

What if anything did LE get from the phone taps?

What are the papers in the box that LE took from the Anthony home attic?
video of LA's FBI interview

further evidence of chloroform, what it was mixed it, how Casey might have dispersed the stuff, and if that or any other substances was found in those sprayers that were taken from the home

LA's "notebook"

Explanation regarding the abandoned house DC & JH were poking around at.

The newpaper articles taken by LE from the attic of the Anthony's home.

Phone records for Ginette L (psychic)

if they found a key to LA's place on her keyring or in her purse

the interview LE conducted with Mark Hawkins

the interview (if there was one) with BL, Lee's roommate

tax documents. Since CA said in her deposition that she didn't claim KC on her taxes, then did
KC fill out taxes, and if she did, did she have a W2 form (real or fake)

if the heart sticker on the duct tape matches one of the missing ones on the sheets at the A's

where that book is that Caylee had on Father's Day

KC's bank statements to see if she was making deposits regulary

Laptop activity starting about 01/01/08.

TL's IP activity starting about 06/01/08.

All of the Anthony home IP activity starting about 12/01/07.

GA's cell phone activity starting about 05/01/08.

CA's cell phone activity starting about 05/01/08.

LA's IP activity starting about 01/01/08.

LA's cell phone activity starting about 05/01/08.

GA's work schedule past 06/20/08.

CA's work schedule past 06/20/08.

Transcripts of GA's and CA's FBI interviews

Transcript of MF's interview with OCSO.

Transcripts of LP interviews with OCSO.

Transcripts of the other two bounty hunters who may have been interviewed by OCSO.

Research of ALL Zenaidas.

Forensics of the duct tape, dome heart sticker, matte board, and picture frame.

Toxicity testing of Caylee's bones and hair.

Forensic determination that may show when the duct tape was placed on Caylee's mouth

Forensics of the hair found in the trunk

If there has been an investigation into the activity originating from Baez's office IP because I believe KC was accessing the zenaida myspace from there as well as possibly accessing other websites

What content was on the zenaida myspace and then taken down.

Exact time of day on June 16th that the zenaida myspace was created.

Everything associated with the ZG22 who got the ticket in May 2008.

Dominic Casey's phone records for all of November 2008.

The amount of money KC stole, from her family, (referenced in Cindy's Myspace letter)

Mark F., testimony to LE (supplemental report) about Cindy admitting to him, she & KC had a fight on June 15th

If the pool filter was checked for Caylees hair to see if any had death bands on them.

Bounty hunter, Tracy's, interview with LE

if LE found a 2nd heart sticker inside the bags with Caylee.

if JPC was ever interviewed, and I want to see his phone records.

To hear the State's theories on what happened and see them put the puzzle pieces together. I want to hear the reason they think casey did this

I want to see the Anthony testify. More important, I want to see how the state handles their nonsense and impeaches them because I have no doubt that will happen

If there was conclusive evidence that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was placed over mouth, i.e. saliva,

DNA linking hairs belonging to the A's dogs on the duct tape

Amscott videos

Here is a general list of items they have sent that we have yet to see results for:
• Caylee's doll "mama" - very broad instructions were given to the FBI to compare it with items found in the trunk, search warrants, and crime scene.
• Swabs from the bottom of two gas cans - probably to see if they had been sitting in decomp. This would help narrow the time Caylee had been in the trunk.
• Swabs from the interior of an oil pan - perhaps Caylee's body was moved using this pan.
• Swabs from a hair iron and from an inflatable bed that were supposedly used at Zannie's - to show they were only used by KC and Caylee?
• Pieces of a grey cloth material found at crime scene - perhaps to show they were once Caylee's shirt.
• Miscellaneous white material piece - perhaps to show it was once Caylee's shirt.
• One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents - what was in the bag? Could it be connected to the crime?
• Many, many black plastic pieces - attempt to match them with plastic bags taken from the Anthony's and, importantly, with the bag Cindy gave LE June 16...the one containing the items taken from the car.
• Pink word strips found at the crime scene - perhaps to show it was once part of Caylee's shirt.
• Henkel duct tape - does the tape found at the crime scene match the tape on the gas can? How common was the tape in that area? Did it match the unrelated strips found close to the crime scene?
• Miscellaneous blanket found at crime scene - could it have been one of Caylee's?
• One seafoam/cream rug-with unknown stain - is the stain decomp? Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the rug?
• Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the trunk?
• Many suspected pieces of pull-ups found at crime scene - do they match pull-ups associated with Caylee?
• One photograph - I guess this one is to see if the clothing in the photograph is consistent with that found at the crime scene. Perhaps it was in a frame or a matte...and the frame or matte had a heart-shaped sticker similar to the one found on a cardboard matte at the crime scene.
• World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested.
• Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested.
• Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested.
• Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested.
• Single hair found in trunk by Henry Lee; three hairs found in garbage bag by Lee and CSI Bloise (first examination ever for hairs in the bag), and 13 other hairs in the bag found by CSI Bloise after Lee left - are any Caylees?
• Piece of cardboard matting with heart sticker plus pieces of carboard matting - open-ended analysis requested.
• Small plastic hairclip (heart design) - was it Caylee's?
• Sealed paper bag containing napkins - no explanation as to why this was submitted.
• Swab sample from violet comb in Dora backpack and swab sample from Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530 - these were collected in early January but no explanation given as to why.
• (OCSO did not ask the FBI to analyze the pregnancy test)
Any interviews of Cameron Campana (TL's roommate) asking him about xanax, xanax usage/availability and what drugs he saw KC using or any drugs she may have asked him to obtain for her.

Wondering if the soil, plant samples etc. from the undercarriage of the car can be traced to the Suburban crime scene and if the soil samples removed from the back yard contain any evidence of decomposition.

if there was any evidence of duct tape adhesive on or under Caylee's fingernails

A report of KC's MySpace/Facebook activity with IP information, including the "Zenaida 22" (Dora the Explorer) Myspace profile that many of us believe KC set up on July 16th

Casey and/or Caylee's bite impressions as a potential to match possible bite impressions in the duct tape

Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested. Of all the beer bottles, liquor bottles, and water bottles found at this trash site, why did LE focus on this particular bottle and have it sent to the FBI for an open-ended examination?

Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested. As with the first bag, was anything of interest found in this bag?

World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested. Why was this empty bag of interest to LE?

One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents. What was in the bag?

$ contracts

Waiting to see the results of caseys clothing. The 10 out of 11 articles of clothing with "suspicious" stains. The pants.

Text messages from June between KC, CA, GA and LA.

Text messages from June 14th through 19th from KC to everyone.

IP addresses/Login info from the zenaida "dora the explorer" myspace

Deleted content from KC's myspace.

Wiretapping audio while KC was out on bond, if there's any.

Copies of CA's address book, to see if she did in fact have a number for a nanny listed

Entomologist and botonist report

Dr. G's report.

KC on video buying the JC Penny item(s).

Traci and Rob's interview

One green folding toothbrush, "inside red cooler, inside blue cooler", in the garage, top shelf. MAY just be something irrelevant, but a toothbrush inside one cooler, inside another cooler?

Any evidence found at Lee's house

PORT-A-BED (p. 3566 of discovery, with no Quantico number that I know of yet), being analyzed for chloroform, decomp, and trace hairs and fibers.

The chewing gum from page 3722, I'd like to see if any identifiable DNA was found on IT

Information about the winnie the pooh blanket

Have the results been reported from the swabs (H-52099 Items 1 & 3 taken 8/1/2008) that were taken from the bottom of the two gas cans yet?
• What was in the small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents?
• Was anything found on the piece of Henkel tape not attached to the skull?
• Were the pieces of longer duct tape found near the fence related to the crime?
• Was the stain on the seafoam/cream rug taken from the porch anything meaningful?
• Anything of interest found in the "Shop Vac", green "Bissel" steam cleaner, red "Dirt Devil" vacuum cleaner, or the green "Bissel Spot Bot" cleaner?
• 16 CDs, 36 VHS tapes and 3 DVDs were removed from the Anthony home on Dec 11...anything interesting found on any of them?
• Two handwritten notes were removed from Caylee's bedroom that same day. Why? What did they say?
• Any of the textile fibers recovered from the various pieces of tape or Caylee's hair mass tie back to the trunk...or the seafoam green rug?
• Any significance of the World of Disney bag?
• What was in the Gatorade bottle?
• Is the second plastic bag with a knot found in it significant?
• One beer bottle found at the scene was submitted to the FBI. Why?
• Both Henry Lee and CSI Bloise found hairs in the garbage bag. Are any Caylee's?
• Did any of the paper towels in the garbage bag have decomp on them?
• What conclusions were drawn regarding the cardboard matting with and without the heart-shaped sticker?
• What prompted LE to take swabs from items found in the Dora backpack in January?
If KC's heart ring was discovered anywhere that could link her to the placement of the body, or even the method of the murder (chemicals that reacted with silver)

KCs juvenile records unsealed, including her schooling-I think she had behavioral issues that caused the issues with graduation.

Videotape from Sawgrass apartments that was taken from 06/10/08-06/20/08

Results for the paper towel/napkins so often listed and referred to as Q217, Q248 and J-60085

Any film/footage from Walmart

Information pertaining to CA's visits with the Counselor/Therapist regarding gaining custody of Caylee

If the Anthony's had an alarm system (with monitoring) on their house PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance.

The 2nd phone that KC talked about very early on

More about the rug

I want to see the officer that gave a ticked to Zanny on the same day that Anne got a ticket

I want to know what pictures LE was showing GA when GA had to leave and throw up

What KC purchased (if anything) at Walmart when she was spotted with Caylee the last day she was seen alive

What is on those disposable cameras

The match of the Whitney Laundry bags

If there's some significance to the 2 pair of Caylee's white sunglasses LE photographed

Whether the ZFG MySpace page, that was created on 6/16 and last accessed on 10/14...has been linked to an IP address at the A's

Carseat forensics

What the tattoo artist has to say about the missing dot in the star.

Texts on the night that Lee went looking for her...was it July 3rd

Any dicussion about Casey showing her new tattoo to Amy, TL etc. and what they said/she said.

KC's phone records that show no calls were ever made to a ZFG.

IRS records that show that no W-2 was filled with the IRS for Universal/Kodak/Colorvision for 2007/2008.

Instant messages from/to KC during the 31 days before Caylee was reported missing

A satisfactory explanation as to why the chloroform levels were so ridiculously high in the trunk area

What the blue cotton fibers on the duct tape attached to caylees remains and the blue cotton fibers attached to the duct tape on the gas can are from

If Caylee's arms and legs were bound with duct tape

Deposition from George's best friend, Jim

ZG22 info

Mark Furman statements

Bat phones

Anything from Caylee's pediatrician Dr.

Did Casey's cell pings triangulate at the Caylee dump off site

Didn't a witness interview say that a friend of the family's son was kidnapped? I think it was when Tony secretly interviewed Lee.

A decent picture of the August 1st gas can collection. I want to compare the duct tape to the Dec 1st gas can collection. There is a picture out there, but it is a grainy copy of a lame pdf file and not good enough.

Fingerprints on the pregnancy test found near the remains

Forensic evidence from the two gas cans and interior of the oil pan

Depos from Cindy’s brothers

Surveillence of the following if it exists during the 31 days:
..amscott
..sawgrass apts.
..hidden oaks elementary.
..TL's apt. complex.
..the carwash where KC took TL's jeep.
..fusian.
..Jg's apt. complex
..rm's apt. complex.
..casselberry walmart

Statements from Christina, JP, other relatives, JG's mom, former teachers, CA's one time counselor

If the paper towels that KC bought at Target match any of the paper towels found with the adipocere, the miniature christmas lights (if they came from the anthony's home) the syringe serial number (they can surely find where that lot was distributed too) the results of the pieces of latex found (if they were from gloves) tag J-60032.

Finger prints from all the stuff in the white trash bag in the trunk

The Washer & Dryer in the Anthony's garage, that were replaced with new ones, after the 15th of July, 2008. ( If LE has them)?

Any statements from SK

Any statements from JPC

Any statements from JP

Reason why JR was trying to contact Casey repeatedly night of 3/7

Frank McK, what if anything this character is all about.

Interested in more from VickyA, also-confirmation on her child's name and any associations she may have had to Jasmyn and Michelle (sp.)

I'd like to see any and all medical and dental records for Caylee.

Any statements from Jesus's family...they must have been interviewed if KC claimed he was the father

Any interview with Brandon Snow

If the ingredients used to make chloroform were purchased by Casey or found in the car or at home.

If they questioned TL about the outfit KC wore to the Blockbuster on Jun 16. It looks to me that she's wearing cut-off jeans and a cut down Tshirt. Did she have to borrow and alter someones clothes that day? She wasn't living with TL at the time and may have had to improvise. I also wonder if they asked TL who he was talking to that evening as he came into Blockbuster

Kiomarie's phone records (all phones, i.e. whether in her name or her fiance/husband's, current and previous phones.)

Drug testing from Casey in the early days of the case, a run down of any/all drugs in her system.

All the evidence taken from the home - especially Caylee and KC's bedrooms. I just don't believe it's all been released

Any evidence of a deposition taken and completed by the defense team

Because Lee moved out of his place and the police should probably luminol that house and Lee's car and Mallory's too. And get cadaver dogs to check those out. And there was a rumor that CA and GA got a new washer/dryer, so I guess the police need to track down the old ones and examine them.

If LE was able to match the way one would tie two drawstring garbage bags. One they had put in their trunk containing paper towels with evidence on them, the second containing their deceased child.

Rk said in his interview in January that he had to get a new car, he blew up his old one. I always thought they should find that car and take a look at it.

I would like to see Mallory Parker interview and JW latest interview. And again, I would like to see the timesheets and route logs on Rk that Yuri collected from the utility company. I just want to make sure he was not working Oct 9th when there was two 911 calls about a screaming child.

DNA result of the pregnancy test that was found in the garbage bags with Caylee's remains

Results of chemical testing of bug sprayers, toxicology on bone marrow, forensics on steering wheel cover,

Complete interview of the tattoo guy,

http://www.wesh.com/video/22708297/index.html ..i want to hear item #2, the new melich interview.

LE interview transcript/audio for Debbie Polisano

Annie D. depo

Vicky Aleman depo

An interview of Rk's girlfriend. They deposed his ex wife Jk, so why not depose his girlfriend. And again, would like to see Rk's timesheets and route logs that Yuri collected.

Any indication of Caylee's saliva on the inside of the duct tape

Discovery from the Anthony home desktop computer and Cindy's laptop computer. So far we've only seen some Google search results. So when was Casey on those two computers and what did she do while on those computers? Also if Casey was on any of her friends' or relatives computers, if there is discovery of that as well.

Results from Kindercare sign

School footage of the entrance where people may have turned around (Rk or Kc) , School bus footage. Dash cam footage that could determine location and cooborate police testimony. Raw video footage from the media to show suburban drive to see if police checked that area. Hopefully carwash footage of Kc washing Tl jeep.

Any footage from the school, also from any stores along routes that Casey is believed to have taken to check against proposed timelines

The mechanical status of the Pontiac - was it really out of gas at the Amscot? Was there evidence of mechanical problems?

If there were dog and cat hairs from the A's menagerie, in the bag Caylee was found in and on the side edges of the duct tape.

Black wool fibres, and the vacuum bags from the Anthony home which may match black wool fibres found with Caylee's remains.

During the time that the FOX WebCam was still active at the house, I used to "chat/post" at the FOX blog. One evening, a poster told us that she had ran across an old "chat copy" of a "CaseyOMarie", with a guy, and, the conversation was about chloraform. He asked about it, she did a "LOL", followed with, "Don't worry, it won't kill you". I don't remember the exact the conversation, since it's been so long ago, and, the person telling about it reported it to LE. A couple of days later, she went to recheck on it, and it was gone from the cache, and, she had not made a screen shot of it, so it was completely gone to her. So, I always have that in the back of my mind, and wonder if it was Casey, and the Anthony ISP info attached with it.

I just want to say awesome compilation Gnatcatcher. It's great having a comprehensive list like this. Book marking and printing this post as a "cheat sheet".

Hitting thanks just wasn't enough.

Wow Gnatcatcher...the Thanks button just wasn't enough. Thank You! for all your hard work...

yes to all of the above! and thanks for the compilation!! :thumb:
Just wanted to say, when I've posted about the clothing from the Blockbuster video, I meant both TL's and Casey's. I do hope LE accounted for, photographed, took in that clothing and documented/photographed in general the clothing and fibers at the Sutton Pl apartment, Hopespring house, JPC's townhome, Lee's house, etc, and the vehicles of the occupants. Hope there was investigation into any replacement of carpet at any of these places needless to say.

IP activity on all the players and cell phone pings to confirm who was where when. (Phone and computer activity NOT limited to messages between these people and Casey.)

Hope maybe video from the Amscot store or other stores nearby might show traffic and activity in front of the Amscot the day the Pontiac was abandoned, likewise with all the locations of the case, even Fusian etc.

DNA results from the urine in the Crystal Light container of course....
Identification of the Q107 hair (is that the right number? The 5" long dark head hair on the Disney bag that wasn't Caylee's or Casey's.)
These are a few that spring to mind in addition to the compilation, (I may have missed them in the list, excuse any repeats.) :)
Would like to know the whereabouts of that other perp during the days surrounding Caylee's disappearance. The one from that May 2009 Orlando Sentinel story.
Always wondered about Casey's story about ZG's car accident and hospitalization. Would like to know if any of the players or even potentially Casey or Caylee maybe under another name were/was hospitalized during that time frame or had this concussion and "cut behind the ear" or whatever the injuries were.
It would be nice if bloodhounds were taken to check out the apartments/grounds/vehicles (and luggage of players who travelled during the time period.) And/or cadaver dogs. Including KMTC's, the B house next door, RK's vehicles, etc.
Would like to see interviews with the Kindercare branches in the area. Why would they have thrown one of their business's open house signs in the woods on Suburban? How could it have wound up there...
Would like to see evidence that LE investigated the players' records/history. More people invited to take polygraphs, etc.
Might have made someone uncomfortable enough to come out with some information, who knows?
Thank you, Gnatcatcher! :)

maybe video from the airports when various players were travelling

about the tattoo, definitely yes about "what does the tattoo artist say about the missing dot"....
as well as Casey's friend who drove her that day (Sean D or whoever it was) and all friends she showed the tattoo after.

Interview with Annie and Casey's friend Samantha H.... and if any players have a sister named Samantha, interview with that person.

Forensics on the items found at JB Park (the tank top, flip flops, etc)...

Fingerprints from the bag of new looking toys found by KW in the woods on Suburban...

yes to all of the above! and thanks for the compilation!! :thumb:
Just wanted to say, when I've posted about the clothing from the Blockbuster video, I meant both TL's and Casey's. I do hope LE accounted for, photographed, took in that clothing and documented/photographed in general the clothing and fibers at the Sutton Pl apartment, Hopespring house, JPC's townhome, Lee's house, etc, and the vehicles of the occupants. Hope there was investigation into any replacement of carpet at any of these places needless to say.

IP activity on all the players and cell phone pings to confirm who was where when. (Phone and computer activity NOT limited to messages between these people and Casey.)

Hope maybe video from the Amscot store or other stores nearby might show traffic and activity in front of the Amscot the day the Pontiac was abandoned, likewise with all the locations of the case, even Fusian etc.

DNA results from the urine in the Crystal Light container of course....
Identification of the Q107 hair (is that the right number? The 5" long dark head hair on the Disney bag that wasn't Caylee's or Casey's.)
These are a few that spring to mind in addition to the compilation, (I may have missed them in the list, excuse any repeats.) :)
Would like to know the whereabouts of that other perp during the days surrounding Caylee's disappearance. The one from that May 2009 Orlando Sentinel story.
Always wondered about Casey's story about ZG's car accident and hospitalization. Would like to know if any of the players or even potentially Casey or Caylee maybe under another name were/was hospitalized during that time frame or had this concussion and "cut behind the ear" or whatever the injuries were.
It would be nice if bloodhounds were taken to check out the apartments/grounds/vehicles (and luggage of players who travelled during the time period.) And/or cadaver dogs. Including KMTC's, the B house next door, RK's vehicles, etc.
Would like to see interviews with the Kindercare branches in the area. Why would they have thrown one of their business's open house signs in the woods on Suburban? How could it have wound up there...
Would like to see evidence that LE investigated the players' records/history. More people invited to take polygraphs, etc.
Might have made someone uncomfortable enough to come out with some information, who knows?
Thank you, Gnatcatcher! :)
Except that there was no Zanny or Juliette Lewis, so no injuries there and it wasn't the real ZF-G either...

A list of things from Gnatcatcher's compilation that LE likely actually has but we haven't seen:

The missing Diary pages

Lee's phone records

JCP receipts or credit card statement

more computer forensics (I'd like a copy of the hard drive myself)

Bat phones

Any statements from JPC

A list of things from Gnatcatcher's compilation that LE likely actually has but we haven't seen:

The missing Diary pages

Lee's phone records

Bat phones

Any statements from JPC

And the Dominic Casey investigative interview!!! :D

This is the summary of the discovery that was released to the defense, thanks to MuzikMan!

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery

1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)

07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery

DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5468865&postcount=68"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **List Only No Discussion**[/ame]

This is the summary of the discovery that was released to the defense, thanks to MuzikMan!

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery

1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)

07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery

DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **List Only No Discussion**

BBM... what? what? new ones? what? when is this? where is this? I'm so confused.

BBM... what? what? new ones? what? when is this? where is this? I'm so confused.

This is what will be in the next discovery release, we do not yet know when it will be made public. It's typically within a week or two.

Yup, yup, yup!! We've been good little girls and boys. Think we'll get some docs tomorrow?

We really have been very good. I too feel we deserve a goody. A doc dump, interviews, or maybe a transcript of the phone call.:innocent: Oh how I want to see that . Pleeeeaaaassssseeeee Judge Perry?

Except that there was no Zanny or Juliette Lewis, so no injuries there and it wasn't the real ZF-G either...

IIRC LE did check out the hospitial story---they found nothing....

The missing Diary pages

Lee's phone records

Bat phones

Any statements from JPC

BBM

Didn't CA admittedly destroy the CC receipts? Maybe I'm crazy. I just seem to recall a VERY early interview that Roz Franklin(? or is it Franko? - reporter) did on a local radio station. Now, my memory is full of swiss cheese holes, but it seems like she relayed a story about how CA claimed that she tried to give the receipts to LE, and they didn't want them, so she destroyed them. Roz also said that LE told a different story, that they had ASKED for the receipts & CA said she didn't have them.

Whatever, the case, I'm guessing that we will never see those receipts.

I bumped one of the threads discussing the receipts. CA handed them over to JB, but LA had a handwritten list of them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back