2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM

Didn't CA admittedly destroy the CC receipts? Maybe I'm crazy. I just seem to recall a VERY early interview that Roz Franklin(? or is it Franko? - reporter) did on a local radio station. Now, my memory is full of swiss cheese holes, but it seems like she relayed a story about how CA claimed that she tried to give the receipts to LE, and they didn't want them, so she destroyed them. Roz also said that LE told a different story, that they had ASKED for the receipts & CA said she didn't have them.

Whatever, the case, I'm guessing that we will never see those receipts.

Credit card records 5 mins in

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0RHKhzk&feature=related[/ame]

Cindy says 'there's nothing on there, I already looked at them...' LE would have had to get these themselves, but they would have.

A list of things from Gnatcatcher's compilation that LE likely actually has but we haven't seen:

Information provided by maggots

The missing Diary pages

Mallory's interview with LE

Lee's phone records

JCP receipts or credit card statement

more computer forensics (I'd like a copy of the hard drive myself)

the interview LE conducted with Mark Hawkins

KC on video buying the JC Penny item(s).

Bat phones

Any statements from JPC

BBM ... me too ...

what I really want to see is the stuff jb brags about that when shared we will all get the ahha moment....it will make sense....worthless dream I know but.....I also realize it would be nothing further from the truth since no one on that side understands truth vs. mis-truths (i.e., LIES) and that this isn't about ICA being a victim its about CAYLEE ANTHONY being the true victim.....:angel:

Are we going to see the latest discovery that was released? MM posted that the info is on CDs.

Coming out of lurkdom to ask if there's a jail visitation video where Casey discusses the Blanchard Park story. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I was listening to the FBI tapes again recently and found the following from George's interview to be puzzling as I can't find a jail visitation video where Casey discusses this topic. Here are the important quotes:

Tape 5

12 minute mark – discussing the smell and what it could be:

FBI Agent says “Do you believe that she -- the story she’s put out to your wife and to others about getting pushed to the ground and Caylee being taken from her - listening to her say that over the visitation monitor and stuff do you believe it or do you think that she’s just trying to semi- help and then semi-cover …and what is, what is your impression? You know her better than we do. We can watch the video but we can‘t .. we don’t know her like you guys know her .."

17 minute mark … discussing the possibility of an accident, the shovel, etc.:

FBI Agent says, “What do you think is the more likely scenario? Do you think it’s more likely that, as she says, Zanny knocked her to the ground and took Caylee or do you think it’s more likely that …."

18 minute mark:

FBI agent says, "…and yet Zanny is supposed to be the person who knocked her down and took her kid in front of witnesses, but we have no witnesses that say this happened outside of her."

20 minute mark – discussing Jesse Grund:

George says, “Is he the Zanny that held our daughter down at Blanchard park on a certain day and took our (indistinguishable) granddaughter away with him?"

Tape 7

25:40 minute mark - discussing George's desire to follow up personally on tips:

George says, “I’m sure my … I don’t know if my wife told you but Blanchard Park in Orlando is something else that’s came (sic) up. Supposedly this is a scenario that Jesse held my daughter down when someone grabbed my granddaughter. Blanchard Park comes up again. I don’t know. I don’t know. Do I want to go out there and look and watch? Sure. Then the Zenaida thing came up in there. You know Zenaida was supposedly there with … with Caylee and Casey. Zenaida held my daughter down and her sister Samantha took our granddaughter and left with her. I don’t know. This is all just speculation, names thrown out there again."

My memory is that LP initially broke the Blanchard Park story. And, I thought the theory was that Casey told it to Lee once she was out of jail. Ddidn't LP report that Casey told him the same "BS" story about Sawgrass Apartments and when he challenged her, she threw him out of the house? I always thought the Blanchard Park story came later. But, George's FBI interview clearly implies it was discussed on a jail visitation video that I can't find (I use WFTV's website as my primary source of interviews, videos, etc).

As an aside, didn't George report that he knew nothing about the Blanchard Park story during the civil depositions?

But, I'm getting off track -- can anyone help me out? Is there a missing jail visitation video ... or can I just not find one? Thanks!

Coming out of lurkdom to ask if there's a jail visitation video where Casey discusses the Blanchard Park story. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I was listening to the FBI tapes again recently and found the following from George's interview to be puzzling as I can't find a jail visitation video where Casey discusses this topic. Here are the important quotes:

Tape 5

12 minute mark – discussing the smell and what it could be:

FBI Agent says “Do you believe that she -- the story she’s put out to your wife and to others about getting pushed to the ground and Caylee being taken from her - listening to her say that over the visitation monitor and stuff do you believe it or do you think that she’s just trying to semi- help and then semi-cover …and what is, what is your impression? You know her better than we do. We can watch the video but we can‘t .. we don’t know her like you guys know her .."

17 minute mark … discussing the possibility of an accident, the shovel, etc.:

FBI Agent says, “What do you think is the more likely scenario? Do you think it’s more likely that, as she says, Zanny knocked her to the ground and took Caylee or do you think it’s more likely that …."

18 minute mark:

FBI agent says, "…and yet Zanny is supposed to be the person who knocked her down and took her kid in front of witnesses, but we have no witnesses that say this happened outside of her."

20 minute mark – discussing Jesse Grund:

George says, “Is he the Zanny that held our daughter down at Blanchard park on a certain day and took our (indistinguishable) granddaughter away with him?"

Tape 7

25:40 minute mark - discussing George's desire to follow up personally on tips:

George says, “I’m sure my … I don’t know if my wife told you but Blanchard Park in Orlando is something else that’s came (sic) up. Supposedly this is a scenario that Jesse held my daughter down when someone grabbed my granddaughter. Blanchard Park comes up again. I don’t know. I don’t know. Do I want to go out there and look and watch? Sure. Then the Zenaida thing came up in there. You know Zenaida was supposedly there with … with Caylee and Casey. Zenaida held my daughter down and her sister Samantha took our granddaughter and left with her. I don’t know. This is all just speculation, names thrown out there again."

My memory is that LP initially broke the Blanchard Park story. And, I thought the theory was that Casey told it to Lee once she was out of jail. Ddidn't LP report that Casey told him the same "BS" story about Sawgrass Apartments and when he challenged her, she threw him out of the house? I always thought the Blanchard Park story came later. But, George's FBI interview clearly implies it was discussed on a jail visitation video that I can't find (I use WFTV's website as my primary source of interviews, videos, etc).

As an aside, didn't George report that he knew nothing about the Blanchard Park story during the civil depositions?

But, I'm getting off track -- can anyone help me out? Is there a missing jail visitation video ... or can I just not find one? Thanks!
What was the date of the FBI tapes? LP did tell the story about BP. I don't remember ever seeing a video of Casey discussing this. Did Cindy ever go to the jail alone to visit Casey?

ETA: Welcome!

This could be the visitation they're talking about...I'll have to check and see if that video was actually released.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

ETA: It seems that that there were videos released for the July 25th visit...morning and afternoon. Trying to find them now.

This could be the visitation they're talking about...I'll have to check and see if that video was actually released.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

ETA: It seems that that there were videos released for the July 25th visit...morning and sfternoon. Trying to find them now.

I've watched the 7/25 ones (more than once!) and I'm not picking it up. Will watch again ... they're on the same link that I posted above.

Your linked article goes on to say, "Cindy Anthony and her son, Lee, visited Casey on Monday after saying over the weekend that their loved one is innocent." Monday was 7/28. WFTV has Lee's visit from that day, but nothing from Cindy. Maybe that's the date and another website has it. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! :)

I've watched the 7/25 ones (more than once!) and I'm not picking it up. Will watch again ... they're on the same link that I posted above.

Your linked article goes on to say, "Cindy Anthony and her son, Lee, visited Casey on Monday after saying over the weekend that their loved one is innocent." Monday was 7/28. WFTV has Lee's visit from that day, but nothing from Cindy. Maybe that's the date and another website has it. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! :)
Yup...I don't think that the 25th was the day...though there were issues with the phones then IIRC. Interesting that Lee's visit is there for the 28th...because there was also a visit that Casey canceled with her brother (the 8th of August?). It could be related to the 28th. Shortly thereafter JB stopped visitation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Click Orlando has a compilation of various videos released in Dec 2008 at this link:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18203172/detail.html

I'll watch those and see if perhaps WFTV just never added it to their web archive. Thanks again for the lead!
Here's something even better...

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

ETA: Just an FYI...IIRC...and it's been a looooong time...some of the jail visitation tapes seemed to be missing "stuff"...as do some of the interviews. There should be discussion about the tapes somewhere here for better clarification. Interesting that the media copy shows "redacted" not sure if that would also include any visit they don't want available for release. But the log doesn't show a Cindy "only" for the 28th.

I'll see if I can find it in clickorlando's compilation, but does anyone remember ever seeing Casey herself discuss the Blanchard Park story? All my memories related to that story come from second-hand information (LP, Lee, etc.).

RR0004 -- Thanks again for helping me track it down. I'm hoping it's out there and doesn't belong on the "missing evidence" list.

I wish I had time to look it up, but I just don't . . . . I thought that the only time she mentioned it was when she was listing the places she where she "looked for Caylee" because she knew it was one of the places Zanny liked to take the child.

Did she mention loosing her blackjack there??? Maybe LP or someone suggested it. Dunno.

I bumped one of the threads discussing the receipts. CA handed them over to JB, but LA had a handwritten list of them

I loved the fact that Lee gave them hand written receipts...way to do the right thing!! No room for omissions there or anything...SHEESH!

I wish I had time to look it up, but I just don't . . . . I thought that the only time she mentioned it was when she was listing the places she where she "looked for Caylee" because she knew it was one of the places Zanny liked to take the child.

Did she mention loosing her blackjack there??? Maybe LP or someone suggested it. Dunno.
Yup...she did mention BP in reference to the blackjack. I just listened to a part of the 30th visit...Cindy mentions Lee's visit that week...but it doesn't sound as if Cindy was there. But, there was an awful lot of talk about visitation...who came for or was declined visitation...how it's arranged...when they'll see her next, etc., etc. etc.

I remember how long it took for the August visit to be released (the one where we saw Casey throwing a temper tantrum). I seem to recall the media referring to it as the "lost tape." I just can't help thinking there's a second "lost" tape because it's pretty clear to me that the FBI agent saw something and he specifically referred to a visitation monitor.

I'll keep searching ... but it will be late this afternoon/early evening before I can get through clickorlando's compilation.

This is the summary of the discovery that was released to the defense, thanks to MuzikMan!

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery

1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)

07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery

DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **List Only No Discussion**

Does anyone here know who Clyde Cole is?

The date on the FBI tapes for George is 7/31. They can be found on this page (about two thirds of the way down):

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been here for about 1.5 years ... just absorbing all the wonderful info!
Don't know how this pertains to a jailhouse visit...but it's interesting that this was the same day as George's. Yesterday I thought that perhaps the FBI was referring to looking in on an interview...don't know if that qualifies as using a "visitation monitor"...but here is the latest info posted on the news thread...

http://www.wesh.com/news/24477242/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back