2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to see how the DT tries to bring in the Family Dysfunction to Explain Casey's Behavior. That should be a kicker!

Mel

Bold mine.

ITA...and that's the only time I want CA and GA to be planted in their seats in the courtroom...having to listen to all of the dysfunction of their family coming out to a national audience. Sounds mean of me, but after all they have done, they truly deserve it! :banghead:

I am anxiously waiting to see how the SA's present the chloroform theory. They must have something more than the test results from the trunk, don't they? I mean - seems to me they have to tie KC directly to the chloroform with something more than the computer searches on how to make it. The searches on how to make it are interesting - but, sure hope they have more. All jmho.

I want to see anything dealing with Mark H. LE interviews, depositions (if any of those exist, of course). If they've already been released, I have missed them. I am very curious if Mark H may be Caylee's bio dad.

I would like to see the results of the evidence obtained from the vacuum cleaners ( household and or shop vac ) washing machine, clothes dryer and any cleaning brushes, sponges and the like from the Anthony home and garage.

I want to see anything dealing with Mark H. LE interviews, depositions (if any of those exist, of course). If they've already been released, I have missed them. I am very curious if Mark H may be Caylee's bio dad.

He wore a wire. Says no sexual relationship. I bumped the thread with the newly released info for you.

I would also like to be privy to any evidence that may have been collected from the residence of LA ( if there is any )

What chemicals, (if any) did they find in the syringe that was in the plastic bottle?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82951&highlight=JPC&page=5

Several people have wondered about an LE interview with J.P. Chatt.
I see one was filed in the last minute batch. He has an additional last name that I don't think we knew about before.

I could swear we saw a generic interview with him early on but I could never find the copy again. What's weird is, every other entry on the list has the date when the interview took place except JPC's (I think it was in May 2011). :waitasec: Must be good.

ADDING: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135329"]2011.05.06-08 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] (last minute list of discovery)
It's post no. 5

Why Misty picked Haylee's pink 'Hanna' shirt from the dirty laundry pile.

There must have been some behind the scenes discussion about the air samples or something. No one has brought it up and jury selection is Monday! Weird.

Ok. Then that begs the question... Why has nobody requested the Winn Dixie, Cheesecake Factory, Home Depot videos?

I assumed that since several media outlets reported about them, but didn't show the actual video, that they have not been released? :waitasec:

I want to see them!

I was wondering about Winn Dixie also. I'm thinking ICA was using AH's checks, but wouldn't the State use it also to show what she was doing for the 30/31 days? I'm confused.

There must have been some behind the scenes discussion about the air samples or something. No one has brought it up and jury selection is Monday! Weird.

I know, weird. But did you hear Baez bring up Dr. Vass today, when he put the state 'on notice' that they were going to use some of the discovery 'on Dr Vass's background' during the trial. Judge P said what exactly are you saying and Baez tap danced around it so I don't know what he was trying to say exactly.

But it sounded like Baez thinks it is coming in.imoo

I definitely want to hear about the JCPenney credit card debacle.

You know what they say..... the devil is in the details :websleuther:

I know, weird. But did you hear Baez bring up Dr. Vass today, when he put the state 'on notice' that they were going to use some of the discovery 'on Dr Vass's background' during the trial. Judge P said what exactly are you saying and Baez tap danced around it so I don't know what he was trying to say exactly.

But it sounded like Baez thinks it is coming in.imoo

I have a feeling it was a case of open mouth and insert foot again.
After reminding HHJP what the docs were about, he said originally he told SA he'd sent them as a professional courtesy,but "now it looks like Dr Vass may testify, we may use them." HHJP looked at him like "So?"
(Does that mean the air tests are in JB?)

I was wondering what Baez was up to with that CD. I knew it was going to come back to roost. He has something good on there he will try to slip in. I don't know how the State can stay on top of all the extra work he makes for them.

I want to read Dominic Casey's deposition and see George and Cindy's phone and cell records! I hope there is a transcript of Cindy's texts to Casey during the '31' day' period. Cindy did say that she called Casey and texted sometimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back