2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will be the phone pings & times locations.
One the day { ?} Caylee was murdered.
The State will I hope fence the locations and times with no reasonable doubt as to when/where & how she killed Caylee.

I have no doubts after reviewing the depos & docs of all involved who had seen her around that time.

You see Caylee a lot, then not at all?
She kept saying Caylee was at COCOA BEACH and Disneyland with the
NANNY.
Makes me sick to read those lies...
but that is what I am waiting for......
also some verified proof as in a real photo of NANNY & CAYLEE
together..
anywhere at anytime...
guess what?
It ain't gonna happen....

Why make up a false person in the first place?
unless you need a false person to take the blame for your real crime?

It's gross to think of, but I suspect the tape was put there in an effort to stop any post-mortem leaking/purging. Casey probably noticed "stuff" coming out of her daughter's mouth, nose and/or eyes (or possibly insect activity) and she taped them up to "contain" everything until she could find a way to get rid of the body.

Way back when Caylee was first found, a few WS'ers thought the same, maybe put there to stop leakage of fluid, but a member brought up a previous case in Florida appeals court http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-104985.html
where that argument was found (rightfully) to not be acceptable. The duct tape had only one purpose and that was to stop her breathing/screaming while she was alive.

I was wondering if more evidence was released during the two weeks we have been watching Jury Selection...?

The post-mortem leaking is the first thing I thought of when I heard about the duct tape. However, Cayley's hands were taped also, and in this scenario that doesn't make sense at all. Why tape the hands after death?

How do we know her hands were taped. Thanks.

She probably planned to use gloves eventually, but Leonard Padilla's guess was that, when George came close to finding discovering either the smell and/or the body in the trunk that day when she returned the gas cans, Casey panicked, pretty much drove around the corner and tossed Caylee's body in the first semi-remote spot she could find.

Sedonia,

Caylee was killed on June 16th in the afternoon sometime and placed in the trunk and was REMOVED from the trunk on or about the 19th of June. They know this because of the fatty acids they found in the trunk - the first stage of purging. So when she saw George on the 24th of June (which is amazing she kept coming home - She is so crazy), Caylee had already been put in the woods.

The fact that she drove around with her in the trunk is whaaaaaaaaaaa - kind of shocking. I dealt with my brother after two weeks and you just don't want to go near the place after one day and I did not. It is beyond awful. I just called up the super and said take everything and what do we owe you. Seriously!

So the fact that she drove around with the body for several days; that has to be a crime also - desecration of a corpse? - I don't think she is charged with that though. They have enough trying to get the decompostion and air in.

BBM

Do you happen to know where in the discovery this was stated?

I don't recall ever hearing that it was a fake ID - was it a fake DL?

TIA

I also missed this entirely. Could someone point me to the link for this piece of evidence. I never saw anything on the identification removed from ICA's purse the night CA grabbed the cash out. Help please?

TIA muchly.

I also missed this entirely. Could someone point me to the link for this piece of evidence. I never saw anything on the identification removed from ICA's purse the night CA grabbed the cash out. Help please?

TIA muchly.

I think it was in AH's statement (from memory), I'll try and look later for you but I am pretty sure the purse being emptied on the floor was in AH's statement.

This is not really unreleased, but I want to see the prosecutor ask Ricardo about KCs staying at his house some five nights a week starting February 2008. I realize of course that Cindy will say he is lying.

Also want to see Jesse say he told police he met Tony (in his first interview). Then the camera can shoot to Lee (who I doubt will be in the courtroom).

I don't get to follow the case as closely as I'd like, so I have a list of things I'd like to see (if they've been released or answered, please forgive me):

• Did LE discover any connection to this case and the blogger (also named ZG) whose computer was stolen on 6/18/08?
  • Did LE recover the white dress shirt GA says ICA wore when she and Caylee left the house for "work" and "the nanny's" on 6/15/08?
  • Was LE able to identify "Enjoli" who is on ICA's cell phone records on 6/21?
  • Did LE find out anything more about the day GA says ICA took CA's car and he chased/followed her in his vehicle? As I recall, there were no records of toll road charges on the A's bill for the weeks of 6/16 or 6/23 on the roads he said they traveled.
  • Did LE find the Penney's receipt? What did ICA buy at Penney's on 6/27 and what happened to the receipt that JB supposedly had? TL said that she bought shoes/boots to wear to Fusion. Was he with her or did she just tell him that? Is there a video of the Penney's purchase?
  • Did we ever see TL's timeline that he provided to LE?
  • Did LE find the source of the textile fabric found on the duct tape with Caylee's remains?
  • What did LE find out about the ZG Myspace account that was last accessed on 10/14/08 - the last day ICA was out of jail? I believe the avatar was Dora the Explorer. Would like to know if it was discovered that it was created from one of the A's computers.
  • Did we see the photos from the Funsaver disposable cameras that were taken from the A's home?
  • What were the "various papers" found in ICA's car trunk with the trash?
  • I had read somewhere about there being blue fibers on Caylee's remains - if so, was LE able to tie them to the A's home or ICA?

Those are questions I have relating to evidence - if they've been answered already, just ignore me. :) As I mentioned, I don't get to keep up with the details as closely as I'd like. I'm hoping LE has the answers to all of our questions and we'll hear at trial!

BBM
IIRC Yuri asked Cindy about that receipt, and she said, "I looked. There's nothing [on it]." She later said she had since thrown it away. Dunno if she ever claimed to have given the JCPenny receipt to Baez or not.

Why didn't Yuri stop her right there and say- "YOU say there's nothing there, but we can't go on your word, LE has to check it out." LE could have gotten a copy of the purchases made on her card by requesting it from JCP, if indeed Cindy did "throw it away". JMO.

Maybe this will come out in trial.

BBM

Do you happen to know where in the discovery this was stated?

I don't recall ever hearing that it was a fake ID - was it a fake DL?

TIA

I'm not certain and it's been awhile, but I think I remember Lee talking about this in the depo. with John Morgan maybe? It seems like he said something like it was behind ICA's driver's license and the female deputy grabbed it before anyone could really see it (right after the purse was dumped out) I seem to remember he said (paraphrased) "it looked the way driver's license or state ID's used to look."

Although I believe it to be a DL or state ID, I've also been really curious about what exactly it is and why it was tucked in behind ICA's actual driver's license. It's just kinda strange that the deputy snatched it and we never heard anything else about it. It would be interesting to find out what it really is and whose name is really on it (I think it's a fake ID.)

BBM
IIRC Yuri asked Cindy about that receipt, and she said, "I looked. There's nothing [on it]." She later said she had since thrown it away. Dunno if she ever claimed to have given the JCPenny receipt to Baez or not.

Why didn't Yuri stop her right there and say- "YOU say there's nothing there, but we can't go on your word, LE has to check it out." LE could have gotten a copy of the purchases made on her card by requesting it from JCP, if indeed Cindy did "throw it away". JMO.

I think he was asking a question to which he already knew the answer- just checking whether she would be truthful or not. Why would they be interested in her JC Penney purchases unless they already had the evidence in hand?

BBM

If you ever listened to the first interview they released with Cindy, you understand how absolutely exhausting it is to even have a conversation with her. I started listening when this first came out and could not get past ten minutes. I put it down and went back to it six months later.

Ehe also told Yuri he did not need to send the police to check out the date of her last visit with her father because she would call her mother and find out and she would call Yuri. Abbie, he does tell Cindy we don't work this way, but she does not listen.

Also, Lee Anthony does the same thing with Jeff Hopkins; says he checked him out and it was a dead end. It was not a dead end, it did show that KC was lying about him. Hardly a dead end. But I think the Anthonys are so dysfunctional that they think they can just lie and transfer blame and the world will believe them.

I mean who could go on TV as George did and not be completely humiliated by the lies that come out of his and Cindy's mother. Truly.

So I guess Yuri is supposed to say at that point, Oh, okay Cindy, just let us know whatever you find out and by the way this is such a great way you have of running a case - we never thought of this - we'll be using your way from now on and if a suspect tells us do not bother to look "there" because he/she already did, we'll just drive on by and forget it. This is just an invaluable tool.

I think it was in AH's statement (from memory), I'll try and look later for you but I am pretty sure the purse being emptied on the floor was in AH's statement.
Lee's perhaps? Remarks: something to the effect that it was probably hers (meaning CA's) anway.

BBM

IIRC, during CA's police interview, Yuri told her that he had asked her for JCP *statement* and had never gotten it. She said that she had given the receipts to Lee to give to them. He then told her that he couldn't use the receipts, how would he know if they were all there are not and asked her again where was the statement he had asked her for and she had yet to provide. She paused a bit and said she had already reviewed it and there was nothing on there. Then he said something like "Now see, that's not the we work, I can't go off things like that."

I, too, believe that LE may very well have had the actual statement from JCP's by that time. IIRC, there is a JCP record keeper on the state's witness list.

I'm not certain and it's been awhile, but I think I remember Lee talking about this in the depo. with John Morgan maybe? It seems like he said something like it was behind ICA's driver's license and the female deputy grabbed it before anyone could really see it (right after the purse was dumped out) I seem to remember he said (paraphrased) "it looked the way driver's license or state ID's used to look."

Although I believe it to be a DL or state ID, I've also been really curious about what exactly it is and why it was tucked in behind ICA's actual driver's license. It's just kinda strange that the deputy snatched it and we never heard anything else about it. It would be interesting to find out what it really is and whose name is really on it (I think it's a fake ID.)

YES ... it was Lee's! Amy was dropped off before going back to the house and the bag contents being emptied.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back