2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what George's problem is with that! He can't even call her Caylee...always says "my grandaughter" or "that little girl". :furious:

You know what? ....You've got a point!

Bingeing and purging does not always lead to weight loss. The bingeing can be so heavy that the purging won't get rid of all of the food. It is more a symptom of depression, anxiety, eg, trying to get rid of feelings more than trying to get rid of food.
Not only will she ruin her teeth but she is putting herself at a huge risk of a stomach rupture or even a heart attack. She is also harming her kidneys. Bulimia has been referred to as a slow way to commit suicide.

Does anyone know what LP is refering to?

He says that there was 2.6 days of Decomp

Then he says she was in the car until the 24th

Is he saying that once Casey "bagged" Caylee the decomp stopped?

I know I'm missing something I just can't figure out what it is...

Thank you for noticing that statement by LP. I was beginning to think I was the only one that heard it. The bulimia topic doesn't interest me in the least but this remark (even though it was from LP) was the most important thing said all night, imo. Since Nancy shut it down she probably doesn't want to discuss it on air YET like with alot of LP's previous statements that usually end up with some half truths in them.

My guess would be that LP meant there was 2.6 days of decomp that directly affected the air in the trunk before she was triple bagged. He was probably speaking in reference to the air sample tests.

I saw the binge and purge thing too. It was definitely there.

Yah, I saw that too. She could easily get away with that in jail if asked by just saying she's "sick" of being in jail. As far as I can see, she isn't losing weight, so no reason for the jail to be too concerned. If she keeps it up, we'll see it in court when those straight perfect teeth look yellow and deteriorated. She's doing more harm than good -- and to me, that's a good thing.

I thought another thing -- she could be chewing, but not swallowing (gross, I know). Saw this on intervention once. I could see her doing this vs. going through the binge/purge process (ICK).

Peace,

Melanie

Oh no, they'll get up there and say "CMA, I miss you, it's been so long since I've hugged you, CMA, I'm so proud of you"

OMG - I remember that. Now thats something that would make even me want to binge and purge. I'm still interested in the "promise he made". Darn that man needs to learn the english language instead of talking in code. It's unlikely the judge will allow him to do that on the stand!

Peace,

Melanie

Is there any other media besides the Nancy Grace show speculating that Casey is bulimic? I haven't read this on any of the local Orlando media websites.

If Casey is bulimic I will guess it's because good looks and thinness is important to her and since she's in jail and has no control over anything else, what she eats and throws up is something that she can control. Undoubtedly Casey is aware of the media and blog comments about her appearance in court. The last few times she was in court Casey was heavier than last summer and I will guess the comments about her being fatter is something that stings.

Could it be that she's been hearing all about CA's weight loss? She's not about to be outdone by her mother, ya know.

Thank you for noticing that statement by LP. I was beginning to think I was the only one that heard it. The bulimia topic doesn't interest me in the least but this remark (even though it was from LP) was the most important thing said all night, imo. Since Nancy shut it down she probably doesn't want to discuss it on air YET like with alot of LP's previous statements that usually end up with some half truths in them.

My guess would be that LP meant there was 2.6 days of decomp that directly affected the air in the trunk before she was triple bagged. He was probably speaking in reference to the air sample tests.

LP has stated that he believes Caylee's body was in the trunk the day KC would not let GA look in the trunk.That was the 24th.The test results show 2.6 days of decomp,so if Caylee was still in the trunk on the 24th ,LP believes she was killed later than the 16th.He thinks that after the close call with GA almost seeing the body ,KC rushed around the corner and dumped Caylee in the woods.
If that's true,then where was she[alive] all those days in between?
I'm not buying it.I think she was killed 15th/16th and KC didn't want GA to see the decomp stains or notice the smell.

LP has stated that he believes Caylee's body was in the trunk the day KC would not let GA look in the trunk.That was the 24th.The test results show 2.6 days of decomp,so if Caylee was still in the trunk on the 24th ,LP believes she was killed later than the 16th.He thinks that after the close call with GA almost seeing the body ,KC rushed around the corner and dumped Caylee in the woods.
If that's true,then where was she[alive] all those days in between?
I'm not buying it.I think she was killed 15th/16th and KC didn't want GA to see the decomp stains or notice the smell.

No, he THINKS she was killed around 1:15am on the 16th and was left in the trunk exposed to the air for 2.6 days BEFORE she was triple bagged THEN she wasn't disposed of until the 24th. What they found in the air samples must be consistent with the decomp process of the first 2 1/2 days after death.

I agree with your last sentence. The triple wrapped "package" may or may not have still been in the trunk on the 24th when Geo wanted to get into it. She either didn't want him to see and smell the stains OR the "package" if it was still there.

I was focusing more on time of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member