2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but CA did say alot...

She would not encourage KC to take a plea since she is innocent. Kept saying KC is presumed innocent..

CA is trying to distance herself from being the one in control of Caylee. They both lived with me but KC was very much in control of Caylee. I know my daughter and she loved Caylee and would not do anything to harm her. She wants the truth and it will all come out at trial.

Their acting very much like victims here, very demure, soft spoken. CA now wears her green which I believe is in support of KC.

When CA was asked about her initial 911 call with there smells like a dead body has been in that damn car, she looked to BC to answer..

Big change from their depos...

Cindy also said that Casey was a good mother...she saw that all of the time and that Caylee was Casey's FIRST PRIORITY!!!!! When was Caylee her first priority...when she was out at the bars doing what she was doing...when she was missing for 31 days and mom was going to partys half dressed acting like a Ho? It doesn't sound to me like Caylee was Caseys first priority :mad:

Did I just hear George say he confronted Casey on July 15th??? Thats new.

Lenny P said on Nancy tonight that George went into Casey's bedroom and confronted her after she got out on bond. He wanted to know where his granddaughter was and Casey said something about "when you stop acting like a cop and act like a father...... can't remember the rest. I wonder if that is the time George was talking about. I can't remember the date that she went to jail or got bonded out by Lenny.

I was more distressed over how unreasonably ugly I look on video. So was my coach! Oh, and how I waggled my head all the time while I talked. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

But it was helpful, I agree.

So what occasioned your video appearances? You're famous, right? Come clean? :blowkiss:

Somehow, I can't picture you as a waggler! LOL! :blowkiss:

Now, this is an empty promise from Cindy. How will the truth come out? We're sure Casey will not testify. Is Cindy herself, or George, going to tell the entire story, if they testify? Just what witness is going to take the stand and be able to tell why Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days and what danger the entire family faced. This is a story only Casey can tell and I doubt she'll be on the witness stand.
Now it's not just lies from the Anthony family, it's fairy tales too.
Bring on the trial, I can't wait to hear the truth.

Hopefully, we'll hear the truth from the prosecution. I don't think they would have put the DP back on the table unless they had some real solid proof KC did it, how she did it, and why. :)

This suicide revelation Cindy threw out there today just makes me sick. First I don't believe a word of it, and for her to say this on Natl TV shows a new level of desperation, it's disgusting.

I agree - and I cant help but feel she put that info out there to:
a) garner sympathy;
b) to try to get the same attention George got over his attenpt and;
c) to show what a kind and caring daughter she raised - one that would talk her out of killing herself.

yuk!

:mad:

After viewing the YouTube video of the interview..............yes, there was no gum chewing, Cindy wasn't confrontational as she usually is, and they acted more sedate.

But, it's not working for me. The genie is out of the bottle and try as she might, Cindy can't stuff that genie back into the bottle. We've all been exposed to more than 9 months of Cindy and Georges's outrageous lies; rude remarks to the media, LE, attorneys and the public; their disrespect for Caylee; their sense of entitlement; their lack of class/manners; and their hammer-wielding, baseball bat wielding, and hose-wielding confrontations.

I don't like using another cliche', but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Cindy and George can't erase their behavior or what they've said for the past nine months with one interview or thousands of interviews. We know their character, as do many who have witnessed it but don't post online. They're not fooling anyone!

:clap::clap::clap:

You are on a roll tonight, girl! Great posts you've been making! :blowkiss:

ITA- my cousin lives in the area.. I am so tempted to ask if I could come stay with her during the trial.

(yes, I am reading this thread backwords LOL)

Oh, you really should!...I would if I could!

Yet, I think she must be soooooooo ticked off that mommy and daddy are off living the good life while she's still stuck at home (aka jail). Funny, now that the As aren't employed, they're kinda doing what Casey did...living off someone else's dime, but minus the pole dancing (that we know of).

Bold mine.

and the go-go boots! :crazy:

If George confronted Casey on July 15 on where she had been, where Caylee was, blah blah blah...why did he not put any of this into his police report? He was talking about his cell phone, land line, voice mail...I hope LE meant it when they told him "You seem like a guy who knows a lot about alot of things, George."

Cindy Anthony: I Wrote Suicide Notes
'Early Show' Interview Covers Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
POSTED: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT April 22, 2009

"George and I are living the same nightmare, but I don't know. And I can't judge George for certain things that he's done, you know? I understand certain things. I understand his suicide attempt. A lot of people don't know. I was there too. I wrote suicide notes back in end of July and August. No one knows that," Anthony said.

and

"I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her. And I wanted, you know, I just didn't, you know, you get to a point when you miss someone so much, that you think life's not worth living," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html
~bolded by me~

Hmmm... so CA says she wrote suicide notes back in the end of July and August??? Wasn't she insisting that Caylee was still alive then? Wasn't Zanny the Nanny supposed to return Caylee on her birthday (early August)?

CA knew in the end of July and August that Caylee was dead.

Yep, give the A's enough rope and they will hang themselves.

*** Edited *** As soon as I read the post that said CA wrote suicide notes in July or August, my hinky meter went off the charts and I wrote this post. When I went back to finish reading through the thread, I found that many other WS'ers had posted the same thing. (I guess great minds think alike.)

~bolded by me~

Hmmm... so CA says she wrote suicide notes back in the end of July and August??? Wasn't she insisting that Caylee was still alive then? Wasn't Zanny the Nanny supposed to return Caylee on her birthday (early August)?

Pizza, anyone?

This suicide revelation Cindy threw out there today just makes me sick. First I don't believe a word of it, and for her to say this on Natl TV shows a new level of desperation, it's disgusting.
I agree; she was still looking for a 'LIVE' Caylee then if I remember what I was reading and listening to on the news. Why would she want to commit suicide if she was still alive??????

CA states that she was not worried about Caylee because she was with her Mother, KC. However.....

1. KC had NEVER been away for a prolonged period with Caylee,
2. CA never got to speak to Caylee ever ... hinky meter after a few days
3. KC always claimed Caylee was with the nanny
4. KC made some arrangements to meet but never turned up, baiting CA
5. etc

This was NOT a 'normal' Caylee is with her Mother period where you would not be worried, so many excuses, so many lies, it is obvious that CA was freaked out on July 3 even since she sent LA to search for KC and wrote the MySpace.

Something is wrong .... you cannot claim normalcy it won't fly with a Jury.

The July 3rd Myspace plea will sink that little ploy. I thought CA said Casey and Caylee had gone off to "bond."

~bolded by me~

And, if the alive Caylee came home and grew up, how horrible would it be for her to know that Grandma committed suicide. I think either Cindy never contemplated suicide OR she knew Caylee was dead or (most likely) both.

And, if the alive Caylee came home and grew up, how horrible would it be for her to know that Grandma committed suicide. I think either Cindy never contemplated suicide OR she knew Caylee was dead or (most likely) both.

Either way, every time these two open their pie holes, they dig that hole a little deeper. And I am grinning like a ninny!

:innocent:
Casey Anthony is a Saint and we need to recognize it.

1. Casey has saved her parents from the evil and dangerous protestors who were casting pennies at the garage door.
2. Their hero saved her mother's life when her mother was at her darkest moment and contemplating suicide. She stayed by side, in her hour of need. She prayed for her and with her.
3. KC has sacrificed herself and will sit in prison for the rest of her life to keep her family from danger; AND, If necessary, she will sacrifice her own life to protect her family.
4. KC should not and will never accept a plea for her life because she did nothing wrong. Her honor is at stake here and that is worth any sacrifice.

These are all the reasons why the Anthony's are so proud. They have asked us all to simply open our hearts and try to understand the magnitude of Casey's humanity.

:curtsey:
...and don't forget to write!!

QUOTE *Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said. QUOTE

I thought in that 911 call when Cindy was unaware they were still connected KC asked for one more day and Cindy said I have already given you a month. I don't recall hearing KC saying thanks, Mom for making that call. Unless it was way after....but I would think it would have been more like, "Well thanks alot Mom!"

That would still be technically true and therefore not a lie. :crazy:

JVM, "Extreme Makeover -- Anthony Edition"

Casey's defense is going to be that Jessie G. killed Caylee & threatened to kill Cindy & George if she called the cops.

Jessie planted the evidence in the trunk..!!

Jessie made the chloroform searches on the Computer..!!

Jessie was really "Zanny"..!!!

I really hope they do go with this defense because it has ZERO CHANCE of succeeding

JG is really dealing with a lot of crap for merely trying to be the best dad to Caylee and best future husband to KC.

Cindy said she didn't think her daughter would take a plea deal to something she didn't do...talk about hanging on the bitter end, she is not going to EVER admit that her daughter was not "mother of the year" material...it must be pretty important to Cindy to have us believe that. Her daughter is sitting in jail looking at the DP and Cindy is still worried about her image. It's STILL all about Cindy. You couldn't keep a real mother away from her daughter, if she was sitting in jail facing such serious consequences, you couldn't keep me away from mine, cameras or not.

I agree with you but I think KC's refused their visits. IIRC.

lobotomy?

Pfffft! :spit:

I watched the interview on YouTube and my impression was that the second half of the interview to be aired tomorrow is going to showcase the new foundation.

I'd really like to see a public outcry about this! First of all, Caylee was never missing. Her mother, Casey, knew exactly where Caylee was and simply refused to tell anyone, making up the kidnapping story to cover her rear end. Secondly, the Anthonys never searched for Caylee. They posted a website pleading for donations to search for Caylee, sold T-shirts and bracelets; passed out flyers, and drove a huge billboard around Orlando, but never actually searched for Caylee. Thirdly, the Anthonys obstructed the search efforts of bonifide search groups, and refused to cooperate or support those search efforts.

There's a lot of questions to be answered. If the Anthonys had a website asking for donations to fund the search of Caylee, why weren't those funds collected turned over to TES, who organized two massive searches for Caylee?

Another question that needs to be answered is how the Anthonys have been able to afford to quit working? Prior to this case becoming a national headline on July 15, 2008, the Anthonys were in debt. Now neither GA or CA needs to work.

If the Anthonys new foundation is related to missing children, GA and CA are the last people on earth to be in a position to advise or help people with missing children. If the foundation is related to families of murdered children, again, GA and CA are not the people who should be advising relatives of murdered children.

If the purpose of the Anthonys new foundation is to provide a source of income so GA and CA don't have to work at bonefide jobs, then it's not really a foundation to help others as much as it's a foundation to help the Anthonys, and should be so stated.

Now, now, now you left out the helping your kid beat the murder rap angle.

OMG, Cindy has to stick in the part about "Casey helping her" not commit suicide...my goodness, the next thing we'll hear is Casey originally wanted to be a nun but when she got pregnant she knew her life's purpose was to be Caylee's mother...cough cough

Stop givennnnn them ideas!! Silly! :bang:

Anthonys: Casey Unlikely To Accept Plea Deal
Casey Anthony's Parents Appear On 'Early Show'
UPDATED: 5:46 pm EDT April 22, 2009

This article includes the video of the Early Show interviews, as well as a video of Bob Kealing's report.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19248274/detail.html

Momtective! I never knew you did that!!! :thumb: :clap::clap::clap:

Little bitty you are so right about the A's to start dealing with true concrete reality. All the demure mannerisms CA is showing has me saying a quote from the Church Lady, "Well isn't that interesting!" Where were CA's prophetic outburst of memorized documents explaining away all questions of KC guilt like she showed the world in her flagrant lack of respect for the laws of the land shown at the depos? CA sure kept that part of personality in tact for todays show. Now would be a good time to link back to CA's interview on Fox with Meagan Malloy? That is the real CA and you quickly find out in that particular interview jsut how she will act if confronted.
I think there is also a delightful youtube video done to "Hammer Time".

Maybe they were planning it a lot earlier than that?
Ya know, all through this nonsense I never really entertained the thought that they were actually involved (after the fact yes, but before, uh uh), but since they have become ardent supporters of their daughter (beyond reason) and have continued to twist the truth and even outright lie, I have to ask myself now if they did just that.

and there is going to be a part two to there nothingness tomorrow?

:clap::clap: And I would like to make it known that I am personally available for any interviews...$60,000, no hard questions and certainly will be giving no real answers to anything...well? If they can go on TV and make money doing nothing I wanna piece of that too! I can say nothing just as good as they can :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679