2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I think it's so strange that there are no tests for it disclosed at this time. :waitasec:

Can benadryl be tested for? It's definetly not a drug screened for on substance abuse testings and I would think it's out a person's system pretty quickly. But this is just my assumptions, I could be wrong.

There is no way those August tests aren't all completed yet. Maybe the SA is asking his/her FBI buddy to hold on to the results so they can technically say they don't have it yet, but that is cheating, not abiding by the rules. We are now 5 months into 2009. It isn't likely that the December tests aren't all completed by now. They could have hatched many generations of maggots by now. I'm sure that LKB has worked with other prosecutors with FBI test results. It makes sense to me that the SA would have to get and give them but yet they refused to make the call and do what they are obligated to do and the judge allowed it even though these rules are there.

I'm sure if there is "cheating," JB will file a complaint.

Have you called him to discuss this? I'm not being snarky, that's exactly what I would do, if I concurred.

Or, perhaps, since the FBI was involved in this case, they don't have to follow the FL Sunshine Laws, not being under FL jurisdiction? They may see the evidence that they collected as "their" evidence, and only release it to the SA when they deem it appropriate. Then the SA would have no way, or IMO duty, to get it to JB in the timeframe of the Sunshine Law since they do not possess it.

Mmmm. Good point, Mom!:blowkiss:

I have been working on the cell pings and texts along with police interviews. I have been posting them in the Cindy/Casey fight thread. I have in most cases a minute by minute and an hour by hour and play by play. Here

I apologize for this being seriously off topic... but I can't help but to respond.

I firmly disagree that Caylee was stuffed in the trunk while she partied. The pings, cell texts, calls and police interviews do not support this. However, police interviews do support Cindy watching Caylee and in June stated she was getting a little tired of having her all the time.

Truthfully, (not supporting Casey here....) Caylee was with her grandma in her home with her toys and blankie more often than not. Out of the respect for Caylee.... we should remember her life as it truly was spent.
Which "party" do we propose Caylee spent the trunk in the car?

Most would be surprised to know when this all got fired up around May 24th, when Casey's partying picked up steam with the party when Casey met Tony, it appears that Cindy had Caylee it was the beginning of her vacation. Cindy just happened to think that Casey was at work... she became suspicious only after May 25th the ABC party, when at some point before June 15th Cindy found out that Casey was not working on the 25th but at the ABC clothes party. This was one of the straws that broke the camels back. The next straw was when Casey did not come home until 5 AM after the night out at FUSION on June 6th. The next straw was June 13th when Casey did not get home until....3:12 AM.

June 7th Amy states Casey and Caylee were both at Ric's.
June 8th - Casey pings at home and does not party
June 9th - Amy states Casey and Caylee were both at Ric's till the AM
Casey and Caylee take Tony to get jeep later in the day.
June 10th home at 4 pm from Ric's and home until
June 11th - leaves at 1:32 PM home by 8:25 until
June 12th - leaves at 1:30 PM home by 6:15 PM Casey and Caylee were with Tony one or both of these days
June 13th - leaves at 12:15 PM home at 3:12 AM - Cindy reports having Caylee.. Anon caller states she was sure Caylee was with CA this night.
June 14th - leaves at 11:50 AM home at 3:48 PM home Saturday night
June 15th - leaves at 9:15 AM home by 7 -7:30 PM.. and does not leave the area of the Anthony home until June 16th... the last Caylee was seen and Casey was seen without her at 4 PM.

Amy states.. 4 out 5 times.. Caylee was with her Grandma... police interview.

Casey's partying REALLY picked up after June 20th once she was free of Caylee. It appears that she was telling everyone that Caylee was with a Nanny, no longer using her mother as a caretaker.

So it gives the illusion that Caylee was "put in a trunk" since there is NO nanny and Cindy did not have her. However, by this time... Caylee was already thrown out in the woods and Casey did not need to use the trunk nor any drugs.

She only used the trunk to put a DEAD child in as the evidence supports thus far has collected. There is no discovery or evidence that supports a LIVE Caylee in the trunk.

(see I finally tied it into the forensics...)

Nice post, Youngster!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've found the past couple of doc dumps troubling, but this one in particular. As a "tot mom" (urgh) myself, familiar with the challenges that accompany the joys of toddlers, I find it unfathomable that anyone could murder their child for the sake of convenience. As strongly as I believe that KC is responsible, I still have a few nagging doubts, and realize that the truth really is often stranger than fiction. This dump reinforced those doubts. It is too bad that common sense has no place in the justice system, but I hope that this case will be tried fairly and thoroughly, and I hope that there is indeed some evidence that the SA is holding.

Quite a few "mothers" have killed their children for convenience.

But, in a way it's too your credit that you are having trouble understanding that. It's because you cannot cannot conceive of the idea.

You are a normal, loving Mom. KC is an unfeeling sociopath. You are, essentially, different species.;-)

Thanks for the work on pings etc.
Just a couple minor points:

Who saw KC without Caylee 16th 4:00 pm?

I agree no forensics to prove live Caylee in trunk, but it is not disproved that Caylee was alive? at least for a period.

Wasn't that about when she and TonE rented the vids?

Sorry, M. Piorot. I have migraine, today. :-(

I agree as a mom it is hard to imagine murdering your own child. Most of us moms would lay down our own lives before harming one of our children. But it is a fact that a majority of homicides of children under 5 years old is committed by a parent, equally by mothers and fathers. Casey's former death penalty attorney has been blogging about the subject here:
http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/in-depth-look-filicide-is-different-1#more-99

He cites a study in which one of the reasons for maternal filicide is simply an unwanted child. The article I linked above is part 1 of 4 and they are pretty interesting. Here is a WS thread on the subject: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72869

As far as the doc dumps being disappointing and the truth sometimes being stranger than fiction, try to remember Occam's Razor. It's the principle that states "The simplest explanation is usually the best one." So forget all the wild theories and conspiracies and think about simplicity. That's what the prosecution is going to present to the jury.

JMO
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree. It's likely that any positive results would be considered preliminary and subject to more testing. Also, I think positive results would generate investigation related to the results. It's not a stretch to assume reports of positive results would be released later than reports of negative results.

Didn't they run some of those (positive) tests through three different labs, just to confirm? Seemed like it took for-bloody-EVER. :)

The defense has already filed his demand for discovery in the beginning. The prosecution is bound by the rules to turn them over promptly, having 15 days in the beginning for the first discovery release, so the only way Baez could delay it from public release is to petition the court to keep it private. The SA could do the same but they don't have the privilege of simply withholding or delaying as they so desire. Yes, it is possible that if they retested that would take longer but how many months would that retest take? I find it highly suspicious.

So... did Baez request the material that is causing your suspicions, as the judge asked him to do?

I remember that he once demanded documentation of all of the "sightings" of Caylee, and then never picked them up.

And, Experience, Life Lessons, Fortitude, Courage & tremendous Insight, just to name a few........Don't sell yourself short!:hand:

Brava! Well said. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

No trace of drugs = No accidental overdose.
No trauma to the bones = No accidental fall.
No soil on shoes (despite having jogged near that area IIRC) = shoes were cleaned, or a pair is missing.

Not many 'accidental' options left.
Deliberate, cold murder.

KC is innocent of Snake Homicide though ~ she was in custody when that happened.

Therein lies the problem in exploring a new theory of mine. We are not privy to peoples' medical history.

Would you mind sharing what you know about the drug Clonazepam? If not, I understand.

Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine derivative with highly potent anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant and anxiolytic properties.[1] It is marketed by Roche under the trade-names Klonopin in the United States, Ravotril in Chile and Rivotril throughout the large majority of the rest of the world.[2] Clonazepam is a chlorinated derivative of nitrazepam[3] and a nitrobenzodiazepine like nitrazepam.[4] Clonazepam is second to Alprazolam as the most abused benzodiazepine in the United States.[5]

It's also used a a migraine prophylactic. It can cause depression, in some people.

Clonazepam is used to control seizures BUT is also used for controlling Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders not associated with petit mal or other epileptic seizures. By the list of meds in Cindys name she must be being treated for High Blood Pressure, GERD which is a gastric disorder, Pain associated with muscular problems and Depression. I hope this helps.

And, for migraine prophy.

Brini - I'm hoping you're still on when I'm done typing this post. I just remembered something from my first "sit-in" autopsy...If somebody has a bodily infection or virus, and they die while having said virus, decomposition would speed up...making it appear as if the person was deceased for a longer period of time. If Caylee was sick when she died, her skin might not have hardened as quickly, considering the fact that she really could have been sick and the infection could have continued it's festering within her tiny body. What about if Casey actually buried Caylee in the back yard, then dug her up and placed her in the trunk...maybe she actually wasn't in the trunk for 2 days as previously suspected, but maybe her infection seeped and made it look that way - kind of like a pot boiling over with pent up steam which needs to evaporate. Maybe that's how the decomp got in the car? Sorry for the off the wall post, but I just remembered I learned this and I'm wondering if it really could have been the case. If so, I'm wondering if it could change the timeline at all? Infection can speed up decomp, and the Florida heat can compound that even farther. If this is the case - I wonder if anybody else from the Anthony's or Casey's group of friends is hiding something else... Hmmm. This is something we didn't even think of. You're a nurse, waddaya think? Their timeline has been bothering me for such a long time, now I can finally put my finger on why it's been bothering me. If Caylee was sick with a virus/ flu, and if Casey gave her Benadryl or Dimatap for whatever reason (or anything else like it), then the sugars in those OTC's would attract flies even more so than a usual corpse. Having said this, what about if the Duct Tape was placed over little Caylee's mouth/nose area after Casey saw bugs? Maybe the larvae made her sick to think about or something...maybe that's the reason for the kiss with a heart sticker? Just thinkin'...but...if this is the case, how does it affect either side from a legal aspect? Hmmm...

That could be, it seems to me.

However, I don't have much background in the chemistry of decomp.

(Waiting for someone to quip that we should ask CA, the "decomposition nurse.") :)

Which is why I think it's so strange that there are no tests for it disclosed at this time. :waitasec:
\
They might have tested for it, but might have had to use a separate test. For reasons of chemistry.

Or, maybe it metabolizes too fast, or doesn't get into the hair. Hard to answer. I've never ordered a test for it.

That could be, it seems to me.

However, I don't have much background in the chemistry of decomp.

(Waiting for someone to quip that we should ask CA, the "decomposition nurse." :)

:floorlaugh: You are too funny! :floorlaugh: Decomp Nurse my arse! :floorlaugh:

Also, this could explain the lack of chems found/released b/c there was NO tissue sufficient enough to be able to test...according to Dr. G. The only way she'd be able to test for infection is with Caylee's organs or a substantial amount of red/white blood cells - which we all know now was lacking. I'm thinking this could explain much and could present a problem with the DP. I do feel as though there's enough to convict Casey but I believe not enough for DP. I am thinking the DP is a strategic gamble being played by the prosecution b/c they want her to confess. I do believe, though, that they have enough circumstantial evidence to warrant a conviction...it's the length of time that concerns me. I truly hope they have more than they are releasing...surly they do...right?

:floorlaugh: You are too funny! :floorlaugh: Decomp Nurse my arse! :floorlaugh:

Also, this could explain the lack of chems found/released b/c there was NO tissue sufficient enough to be able to test...according to Dr. G. The only way she'd be able to test for infection is with Caylee's organs or a substantial amount of red/white blood cells - which we all know now was lacking. I'm thinking this could explain much and could present a problem with the DP. I do feel as though there's enough to convict Casey but I believe not enough for DP. I am thinking the DP is a strategic gamble being played by the prosecution b/c they want her to confess. I do believe, though, that they have enough circumstantial evidence to warrant a conviction...it's the length of time that concerns me. I truly hope they have more than they are releasing...surly they do...right?

Pretty sure they do!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members