2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like they did broad testing for Benzo's in general.. and Special-K (probably because the girls number in Casey's phone).

ETA- I'm sorry, I hadn't realized you got your info from another poster that you quoted. The drug types listed in that post are not correct. They (the drugs listed in FBI doc) are benzo's. and Speical K

The information I got all stated they were benzo's. Just did not know if many posters would understand that. I do not use prescription drugs much and did not know about benzo's myself.

Just tried to keep to the common name and what they would be prescribed for.

Prolly need to have this on a separate thread...but from how I understand it, the Sunshine Law doesn't require LE to release ALL the evidence to the public if they are still researching a case. SO, the good stuff will be in the final chapter, my friend! :clap:

Agreed! Also, based on the dates of interviews and results we've seen in previous doc dumps it usually takes the SA at least a couple months to put it together (ex: most of the stuff in the July/Aug time frame were released in Nov and most of the interviews taken in Jan were released the first week of April). They put the DP back on the table 3 weeks ago meaning I'm assuming that's around when they got back that damning evidence that made them decide to seek it. I'm curious to know if they do have to release it as soon as they get it or if they can pick and choose. If they have to release it in a timely manner, I wouldn't expect to see it until around this summer (based on the pattern I've noticed) or even later (remember we didn't hear about TL going undercover until 9 months later!). In a nutshell, IMO they found out that crucial evidence that will convict her 3-4 weeks ago so I highly doubt that it would have made it into this doc dump based on how long it seems to put them together :) JMO!

Ketamine= Special K. That's the drug "used by" vets. It is also the name of a person Casey had listed in her cell's phone-book. The other drugs listed on that page from the FBI are all Benzo's or a derivative of (as is the case with the Midazolam which is generic for Versed and Flunitrazepam which used to be pretty popular as a date rape drug called "roofie's")

Cindy had a RX for Klonopin (Clonazepam) and Casey told people she could get Xanax (Alprazolam) from Annie. No other of those drugs listed in todays documents where in the Anthony home unless I missed a doc dump.

Ya sure know your drugs.. :) I understand as well that the Midazolam was used as the date rape drug.

Should have been a little more informative in my first posting.... was short of time.

The Motorola Razor just came out since since the last quarter of 2005. 3 years old.

Thank You for the info. I bought mine in 2005. Best phone I ever had.

I got my info from AT&T. I had called them today..In WIKI it says it was made in 03', on the market on 04'...but maybe not too many...don't know. As you said though, I remember them now in 2005 but that is 4 yrs. Th Anthonys have likely upgraded by now.

LE got this from the home on 12/11/08, so G & C must have had a different phone with them. It would be wonderful if it were kc's old phone, hah? That makes at least 7 phones...goodness. Cindy is either a packrat or host a cell phone business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razr

Ya sure know your drugs.. :) I understand as well that the Midazolam was used as the date rape drug.

Should have been a little more informative in my first posting.... was short of time.

LOL- I know, sad huh?! I don't have much else to offer here at WS other than insight into mental illness and addiction. Shoulda, coulda, woulda! :crazy:

Quote button appeared for you...Yeah!

Are you telling me that Cindy was on Klonopin?...LORDY!

Yup, she was. It was verified in the last doc dump though it was obvious for quite some time before that.

I better keep my thoughts about Klonopin to myself...

Let's just say I don't consider it a "smooth" drug.

Any info on cindy being a floor nurse? I know she worked at Gentiva as an office personnel for the last six years but I have never heard of her working as a R.N. in a hospital setting. With her temperment, that would have been interesting. I don't see it happening.

With the Hippa laws and all, I don't see us getting much solid information regarding Cindy and her meds.

I am concerned about the latest document dump and this forensic report. Yes, I believe Casey did get rid of Caylee, but can it be proved that she murdered her? So far with the evidence that I have seen, there is no physical evidence to link Casey to the actual murder. Partying, not knowing where Caylee was, and all sorts of evidence show neglect and that she didn't care wher Caylee was, but where is the evidence that Caylee was chloroformed, where is the evidence that she was placed in the trash bags by Casey, where is the evidence that she actually went through with killing her. Poor parenting doesn't equate to murder, and I was hoping to see actual linkage. Believe me, I do believe she did this, but to prove it is another story. The lack of evidence of a nanny won't prove that KC did this, it will just prove that she is a liar. What evidence do you believe will prove that she murdered Caylee?

I am concerned about the latest document dump and this forensic report. Yes, I believe Casey did get rid of Caylee, but can it be proved that she murdered her? So far with the evidence that I have seen, there is no physical evidence to link Casey to the actual murder. Partying, not knowing where Caylee was, and all sorts of evidence show neglect and that she didn't care wher Caylee was, but where is the evidence that Caylee was chloroformed, where is the evidence that she was placed in the trash bags by Casey, where is the evidence that she actually went through with killing her. Poor parenting doesn't equate to murder, and I was hoping to see actual linkage. Believe me, I do believe she did this, but to prove it is another story. The lack of evidence of a nanny won't prove that KC did this, it will just prove that she is a liar.

I agree with every bit of this. NOTHING (no matter how much one might loathe KC) about her lies, the evidence in the trunk, her behavior post-mortem, the duct tape...none of it...proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was not just an accident that she then tried to cover up and party her way into forgetting about.

What evidence do you believe will prove that she murdered Caylee?

If this myspace...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

Was originally set up with the name "zenaida" and was created prior to KC leaving the Anthony home on June 16th...her boat is sunk, IMHO. Because at that point it proves premeditation to use a "zenaida" for some reason. And the only reason for setting up that "zenaida" would be to say she kidnapped Caylee. And the only reason to prepare for a story that "zenaida" kidnapped Caylee would be because you were planning to get rid of Caylee.

That would prove beyond a doubt for me that she MURDERED Caylee.

I agree with every bit of this. NOTHING (no matter how much one might loathe KC) about her lies, the evidence in the trunk, her behavior post-mortem, the duct tape...none of it...proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was not just an accident that she then tried to cover up and party her way into forgetting about.

If this myspace...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

Was originally set up with the name "zenaida" and was created prior to KC leaving the Anthony home on June 16th...her boat is sunk, IMHO. Because at that point it proves premeditation to use a "zenaida" for some reason. And the only reason for setting up that "zenaida" would be to say she kidnapped Caylee. And the only reason to prepare for a story that "zenaida" kidnapped Caylee would be because you were planning to get rid of Caylee.

the last login on this myspace is 10/08...I think Casey was in jail then...who is her friend Tom..Is this a joke??

If this myspace...

This page: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213 shows that it was updated or created on June 16, 08. The Sun sign is listed as Pisces, Casey's birth sign, with location listed as Miami. Now, Casey said her birthday was in September. There were conviently a group of comments on Casey's myspace during the time in question, deleted. If someone had taken Caylee, accessed her myspace to send and delete messages at will (not that hard to do) that person might also create this myspace with Dora as an additional message to Casey that he/she means business and she'd better follow instructions if she wants her daughter back safely. No one would be dumb enough to set this up to cover her tracks then put her own birth month and Caylee's favorite character as the pic.

On topic, the more discovery that is released the weaker this case becomes. The forensics clearly show no direct link between Casey and the murder and shows only the possibility that there was a HUMAN decomp event in the trunk of her car. I really still wonder where the entomology is. If it shows nothing, and/or they aren't going to use it then they don't have to hand it over through discovery. If it does, I don't believe they have the legal right to withhold it. Once the testing is done there is no further testing or investigation into those critters to do.

I'd also like to point out in the recent interview of Baez he didn't call the air sample tests "junk science" He and others agree that this is a very new area they are delving into and it must be tested and proven to be strong enough to use in a court of law. Keep in mind they still can't use field alcohol testing in the courtroom, only to give cause to arrest, take them in and use a better piece of equipment.

the last login on this myspace is 10/08...I think Casey was in jail then...who is her friend Tom..Is this a joke??

Tom is the dude who made MySpace he is everyones friend.

Tom is apparently one of the "administrators" or "mods". If you start a myspace account...he is always your first "friend"...I believe by default.

LOL...

Tom is the creator of Facebook. When you create an account. "Tom" becomes your first friend!

This always cracks me up.. when people first meet Tom. I know a few husband's that wanted to know who Tom was, as well.

That silly Tom.

The last time it was accessed was 10/14/08 - the day KC went to jail for good. The last date she spent all day at JB's office. Coinkidink.

This page: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213 shows that it was updated or created on June 16, 08. The Sun sign is listed as Pisces, Casey's birth sign, with location listed as Miami. Now, Casey said her birthday was in September. There were conviently a group of comments on Casey's myspace during the time in question, deleted. If someone had taken Caylee, accessed her myspace to send and delete messages at will (not that hard to do) that person might also create this myspace with Dora as an additional message to Casey that he/she means business and she'd better follow instructions if she wants her daughter back safely. No one would be dumb enough to set this up to cover her tracks then put her own birth month and Caylee's favorite character as the pic.

On topic, the more discovery that is released the weaker this case becomes. The forensics clearly show no direct link between Casey and the murder and shows only the possibility that there was a HUMAN decomp event in the trunk of her car. I really still wonder where the entomology is. If it shows nothing, and/or they aren't going to use it then they don't have to hand it over through discovery. If it does, I don't believe they have the legal right to withhold it. Once the testing is done there is no further testing or investigation into those critters to do.

I'd also like to point out in the recent interview of Baez he didn't call the air sample tests "junk science" He and others agree that this is a very new area they are delving into and it must be tested and proven to be strong enough to use in a court of law. Keep in mind they still can't use field alcohol testing in the courtroom, only to give cause to arrest, take them in and use a better piece of equipment.

One of the talking heads last night said...

"It is NOT the State's Attorney to get a conviction.. it is their job to make sure justice is served."

One of the talking heads last night said...

"It is NOT the State's Attorney to get a conviction.. it is their job to make sure justice is served."

So this leads me to think of two possibilities here:

1: They know she didn't murder her in cold blood but can't prove anything thing else either so they put the DP back on to assure her aquittal of murder in the 1st degree.

2: The are more interested in the conviction than in seeing justice served and hope, beyond hope that the DP will scare her into giving them what they can't get any other way, an easy win on a lesser charge. That is often the case. They make the person feel like they are playing Russian roulette with the bullet in the chamber somewhere and they have no choice, whether guilty or innocent.

Wasn't there debris collected from Tony L's Jeep? Perhaps KC used his jeep when disposing of Caylee. No mention of the results from KCs' boots yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4