2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon re-reading the shoe stuff, I noticed that one shoe, had a small glass fragment lodged in it. Remember the glass window broken at TL's Appt.?

LOL- I know, sad huh?! I don't have much else to offer here at WS other than insight into mental illness and addiction. Shoulda, coulda, woulda! :crazy:

Yes you do OLG - - - Computer skills! You know how to link and put all kinds of neat sayings on your thingy (CAism) and post cool pics.

Never forget, today is the first day of the rest of your life. You are creating a new history. One day, when you get to be my age, you'll look back and think "Gee, I was sort of messed up but look how I've conducted myself for the last 25 years - not so bad!" Embrace the good but keep the past in mind so ya don't go back, if ya know what I mean. And keep teaching. You never know who's listening. :blowkiss: Hey, it's Sunday, I'm allowed to preach.

Any info on cindy being a floor nurse? I know she worked at Gentiva as an office personnel for the last six years but I have never heard of her working as a R.N. in a hospital setting. With her temperment, that would have been interesting. I don't see it happening.

With the Hippa laws and all, I don't see us getting much solid information regarding Cindy and her meds.

Therein lies the problem in exploring a new theory of mine. We are not privy to peoples' medical history.

Would you mind sharing what you know about the drug Clonazepam? If not, I understand.

How can you say this? How do you know? You can surmise from logic but how do you really know?

How do you know all the drugs in that house have been revealed to the public? We just don't know.

Please don't state things as factual. If you do know for certain, please reveal your source to all of us. We'd appreciate it.

I am wondering Woe-be if we can obtain the complete drug list that was found in the Anthony Home by requesting a FOIA

Therein lies the problem in exploring a new theory of mine. We are not privy to peoples' medical history.

Would you mind sharing what you know about the drug Clonazepam? If not, I understand.

Clonazepam is used to control seizures BUT is also used for controlling Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders not associated with petit mal or other epileptic seizures. By the list of meds in Cindys name she must be being treated for High Blood Pressure, GERD which is a gastric disorder, Pain associated with muscular problems and Depression. I hope this helps.

the last login on this myspace is 10/08...I think Casey was in jail then...who is her friend Tom..Is this a joke??

Ha! My first experience with My Space (and only one cept here) was because of my son. I asked him, "Who's that grown man? Why is he your friend?" :) Right away I thought some perv was befriending my young son (didn't matter that he looked kind of cute.) :crazy:

respectfully snipped for space

ITA! The State does not play games! They are not trying to get a confession or a request for a plea as some OPs have suggested. Something caused them to reinstate to the DP and we may not see the evidence for a while. As Casey would say, "no worries". The State has the goods to seal the deal!

Magic and nyv, so are you both saying that iyo there is no way that, if LE has evidence that the A's know the truth, LE would ever use the DP on the table as a scare tactic (but a real one cuz if noone tells the truth then guess what? - must not be an alternative truth) to get someone to break and cough up the real story?

I'm asking this in earnest. I have no idea what police do. I know they interrogate people but have only observed the Orlando LE acting kindly towards the A's. As a matter of fact, I wanted Yuri to read CA the riot act much more than he did. I was amazed at the gentlemanly restraint he showed toward her. :clap:

Wow, I am still not explaining myself very well apparently. I was only referring to the prescriptions found during the Dec. 20, 2008 search warrant. No, of course I don't know all of the prescriptions that have ever been in that house. Just as you tell me not to make presumptions, people should not make the presumption that CA always left her meds in her bedroom just because that's where they were in December 2008. Please see the link for my source. It is not a secret as I had already posted it earlier in the thread (see pg. 48 & 49):
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740668/detail.html

It states ALL prescriptions located in the residence were documented as follows. Then it lists each drug, the date of prescription and the location where it was found. What "things" did I state as factual that you think are not?

For some reason I couldn't find the list through your link. I went back to OLG post # 96 and that link shows the list on handwritten pages 3511-12.

You are correct. I missed that it is written, "all" prescription drugs found in the house were documented by ------.

I also had not paid close attention to the designation of Master Bathroom area above the sink versus Master Bedroom where four script bottles were located (one that contained various meds not having to do with the bottle lablel). Does it say bedside table somewhere? I did not read that. I knew they were all Master something.
Good call on the "all".

I don't think Caylee took it upon herself to O.D. (but anything is possible I guess). If something like that did happen imo, it is because the medication was administered improperly, illegally, etc. by a caretaker.

Part of the reason I am so interested in this angle is to try to ascertain the normal condition of the caretakers of Caylee on any given day. If one is druggie, hungover, sleep deprived, or generally just out of it for whatever reason, it is hard to keep up with a two/three year old.

Now that you mention it, it is odd that, out of four peeps that lived in the house, noone else had a prior script bottle of any sort laying around.

Also, since KC liked to insert partial truths into her lies, I remember that she told AH that her dad had a small stroke on June 13 which is why KC could not go to Jacksonville with AH that day. What if it was KC that was having the "small strokes"?

Clonazepam is used to control seizures BUT is also used for controlling Panic Attacks and Panic Disorders not associated with petit mal or other epileptic seizures. By the list of meds in Cindys name she must be being treated for High Blood Pressure, GERD which is a gastric disorder, Pain associated with muscular problems and Depression. I hope this helps.

I know. I also know that KC had what is called a "status" epilepticus (prolonged seizure) back in 2007 when she was at JG's. When you look up Clonazepam, it lists "used to control seizures" first.

Would this type of gun ever be used/issued by LE? Are these types mainly used for hunting?

My husband had a heavy, large calibur handgun. One time he took me to the shooting range so I could experience what it felt like to shoot a gun (many years ago). When we had our son, he sold it because it didn't have a safety lock. It was meant to pull out and bang, bang, bang real fast. He got a smaller calibur gun that locked (but never kept it loaded in the house). When our boy got old enough, he took him to the range so that he could get first hand knowledge of how a gun works. He wanted him to respect it. My husband spent most of his life in the Army so he is gun savvy but prefers not to use 'um. That's my full knowledge of guns not that anybody cares.:crazy:

I can't think of a logical reason that LE would issue a .30-06 to a deputy sheriff. I do know that most of our local LE here in rural Missouri are issued a long arm or rifle but it is locked into the cruiser. I can't say I'm familiar with Ohio law enforcement service weapons ( where I think GA was in service) but I could certainly look into that if someone could provide me the township he served. Also, I think it is S.O.P to turn in all issued weapons when you quit or are relieved of duty in most places anyhow. I know this particular weapon is pretty fast and definately accurate but only if someone has taken the time to properly sight it in. To do that, you have to go to the range and test fire roughly 80 million times (LOL). If its not properly sighted, you won't hit what your aiming at, especially if its a rookie shooter.
Side note I don't want to make this a pro-gun anti-gun war here on WS, but I will say I believe your husband to be a repsonsible gun owner and am so pleased to hear that he took all the preventative measures to ensure safety. I too have children,even toddlers, and we have weapons in our home. They are all locked with trigger locks, kept unloaded locked in a gun safe, and the ammo is locked in a different location. In the words of mimimama's hubs " Anyone could shoot a gun once" so there is no such thing as too careful.

I am wondering Woe-be if we can obtain the complete drug list that was found in the Anthony Home by requesting a FOIA

I don't know what that means (FOIA), but it has been pointed out that the report begins with "all prescription drugs found at the residence........" so does that mean all? It must. :confused:

I missed it in the report third time round. Had to be pointed out to me.:(

break time, dog said.

Now that you mention it, it is odd that, out of four peeps that lived in the house, noone else had a prior script bottle of any sort laying around.

Respectifully snipped

I thought this was very, very odd especially since GA attempted suicide not long after the search on Dec. 20. by ODing on his blood pressure medicine IIRC. At least that's what I remember being reported although I could be mistaken so I'll look for a link. I wonder if George already had his meds in his car?

I can't think of a logical reason that LE would issue a .30-06 to a deputy sheriff. I do know that most of our local LE here in rural Missouri are issued a long arm or rifle but it is locked into the cruiser. I can't say I'm familiar with Ohio law enforcement service weapons ( where I think GA was in service) but I could certainly look into that if someone could provide me the township he served. Also, I think it is S.O.P to turn in all issued weapons when you quit or are relieved of duty in most places anyhow. I know this particular weapon is pretty fast and definately accurate but only if someone has taken the time to properly sight it in. To do that, you have to go to the range and test fire roughly 80 million times (LOL). If its not properly sighted, you won't hit what your aiming at, especially if its a rookie shooter.
Side note I don't want to make this a pro-gun anti-gun war here on WS, but I will say I believe your husband to be a repsonsible gun owner and am so pleased to hear that he took all the preventative measures to ensure safety. I too have children,even toddlers, and we have weapons in our home. They are all locked with trigger locks, kept unloaded locked in a gun safe, and the ammo is locked in a different location. In the words of mimimama's hubs " Anyone could shoot a gun once" so there is no such thing as too careful.

In Michigan you can buy your weapon issued to you when you retire.

I don't know what that means (FOIA), but it has been pointed out that the report begins with "all prescription drugs found at the residence........" so does that mean all? It must. :confused:

I missed it in the report third time round. Had to be pointed out to me.:(

break time, dog said.

FOIA = Freedom of Information Act

I appreciate the link also. And apologize for any confusion I have caused by asking where the list from the FBI is - duh! I take little vacations from time-to-time that cause me to forget where I am. :crazy:

That said, as I've noticed mentioned in previous posts, the state may not have released all of the discovery. There may be two medicine cabinets for all we know. I spent some time yesterday looking into the drugs they did take out of the A's house and, as a result, a new angle/possibility came to mind.

Briefly, one of the drugs taken from the A's home is called Clonazapam (Klonopin) as OLG has pointed out. When you look up this drug, it says "used to control seizures" and can be used for anxiety and other uses (not specified).

Let me point out that the date on a pill container does not mean that the person who uses it had it for the first time that month. Some drugs are controlled and have to be issued in 30 day periods. Some 90 days but when you get your new prescription filled, the container will have the current month even though you've been taking it for five years.

The prescription for Clonazepam was filled in August 2008. KC was living at Hopespring drive in August 2008.

There is/was a seizure thread and I think I'll take my thoughts there soon.

Furthermore, regarding the other drugs found at the A's, several are dangerous.

Carisopradol is a tranquilizer (to relax muscles), Propoxyphene-n is a pain killer and causes drowsiness (Darvon is an example), and Clonazepam is used to control seizures known as a anti-convulsant used especially in the treatment of epilepsy.

The rest are antibiotic (cefuroxime), GERD/heartbburn (Protonix), blood pressure medicine (Altace & Hydrochlorothiazide), depression & anxiety (Lexapro).

For the record, if any of the above are taken in overdose, call poison control (I'm not saying that's what happened).

Finally, I learned, there are many different kinds of Epilepsy, two of which are:

"status" epilepticus is a prolonged seizure lasting five minutes or more.

Lennox-Gastaut Epilepsy begins in early childhood and is known to cause behavioral disturbances, poor social skills, attention seeking behavior and staring spells.

I'm not someone who thinks I know everything. I like learning new things but am a scatter brain (Gemini rising!). For those of you who know exactly what happened, you are much smarter/insightful peeps than me. That's o'kay with me cuz I'm a turtle too.:) My little rant is for feeling as if I got ganged up on for asking questions or for posting. :blowkiss:

ok, here we go just FYI Klonopin is usually prescribe with paxil as an anti-anxiety. this is a very common prescription drug. Propoxyphene-n is a very low level pain killer, primarily used for sprain ankles, hairline factures... As far as prescription refills that depends on the independent states according to their drug laws. The feds (DEA) have restrictions also. The 30 days issue deals primarily under your insurance policy, I dont know of any state law that state 30 days fill only ..... Yes the current date it was filled will be on there.. Just to set the record straight....

In reference to the bullet casing:

I have seen some comments that there is no indication that Caylee had been shot, but there are many instances where a bullet wound does not cause any damage to the bones and only damages soft tissue, yet still proves to be fatal. Since little Caylee was completely skeletonized when recovered, it would be virtually impossible to determine whether she had been shot or not.

I find it very interesting that George went out and bought a gun last August in anticipation of a potential suicide attempt (according to him). Almost every single retired law enforcement person that I know has maintained possession of some sort of firearm after their retirement. Did George?

If he did keep his firearm from back when he was a deputy, then where is THAT firearm and could it have been used in this horrific crime against Caylee?

I would be very interested to know from law enforcement if George ever claimed to have "lost" a firearm, if he did indeed have one from years ago. Was he ever even asked if he owned a firearm (prior to the purchase in August)?

Didn't LE take a gun away from him, early on? Hadn't he hidden it in the wheel well?

That being asked... I don't think the spent shell casing is part of the case.

Were these drugs all found in the A's home?
That's a lot of different drugs for anxiety and insomnia.

I have anxiety and sleeping problems and have only one for each condition.
I wonder if they were prescribed by different dr.'s . . . it's my understanding they shouldn't be mixed.

Well, no benzos in the hair! Looks like another theory died.

LE confiscated a firearm, IIRC a hand gun, from the wheel well in one of the Anthony cars. Someone with a better memory than me can probably pinpoint the date but I seem to recall it happened in August while Casey was at the home.

She was at home. It was late summer.

Oh, I wasn't thinking it was the gun that left the bullet fragment at the scene. I never thought Casey shot Caylee. Too much noise.

I can't see KC as a shooter. She's too sneaky to be that direct. Suffocation, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24