2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is A-1, Area 6? Latent prints matched to Casey? In first few pages of 89 page Orlando sentinel link.

I think these are KC fingerprints found on items removed from the Anthony house on Aug 7. We see that two prints are from the "Transporter" DVD movie packaging (probably the disc holder case). Other prints (not specified) could be from other DVDs or other household items. On that day, OCSO seized the straight iron, a plastic soccer ball, a plastic football, several movie DVDs, and a pink "ready bed".

I think the various location areas are the different rooms in the Anthony home.

IMO, these KC fingerprints are of no consequence or importance because they were found on household items in which her prints would be expected to be found.

Does anyone know for certain, where it relates to the Florida Sunshine laws and discovery that in fact...the state can hold back the most damning details until just prior to, or closer to trial? This is like not showing your cards and I'm concerned this is illegal...and therefore concerned, the DP being put back on the table was a ploy to get KC to plea out.

The SAO must provide all discovery to the defense in a timely manner, not to include items covered by attorney work product rule. But even in the sunshiniest state of all ... there are certain times (though they are few) when discovery can be kept from the public until trial ... upon a judges ruling i.e., the suicide note and photos of Caylee's remains. In addition, there are a number of statutory exemptions to the Sunshine Laws as listed here... http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/sunmanual/1BB05D142D8E4724852566F3006C7A1A

JWG, I'm in CT 2. Glad to have you as a neighbor. You've contributed so much to the learnings in this case. What truck are you referring to?

Hey there neighbor!

Look again...I said trunk, as in the Pontiac trunk. :)

correct me if I'm wrong here...
but from the FBI report, we're seeing

No matching soil on shoes
No chloroform in the hair samples
No connection between the knife they have and the duct tape
Nothing in the snake
so far that is right...

Though it seems the snake was run over by a vehicle...(I admit I got a kick out of reading that report...)

If he would have taken his job more seriously, they could have found that baby early enough to have more evidence against her murderer. :furious::furious::furious:

I know!! :banghead:

IDIOT!!!

I think these are KC fingerprints found on items removed from the Anthony house on Aug 7. We see that two prints are from the "Transporter" DVD movie packaging (probably the disc holder case). Other prints (not specified) could be from other DVDs or other household items. On that day, OCSO seized the straight iron, a plastic soccer ball, a plastic football, several movie DVDs, and a pink "ready bed".

I think the various location areas are the different rooms in the Anthony home.

IMO, these KC fingerprints are of no consequence or importance because they were found on household items in which her prints would be expected to be found.

The following items were turned over by Cindy to LE on August 7. KC had told her that they were items that came from Zanny's, including the iron which supposedly used to be Zanny's. LE was looking for Zanny's prints.

Reminqton straiqht iron
plastic soccer ball
plastic football
2 disc "Bambi" DVD set
Bambi II DVD
Blades of Glory DVD
2 disc "Transporter" DVD set
pink colored "ready bed"

Although the image I posted on the previous page did not show an Area 6, it stands to reason in might have been one of the rooms in the home.

Take heart!

We still haven't seen the results on the gatorade bottle & syringe, the bags, the sticker. Nor do we know if soil matched on the boots vs. the shoes. There are many results yet to come.

And I agree that there must be something conclusive somewhere for the DP to have been put back into play.

So far I'm seeing nothing here. If anything, I'm seeing things that rule out Casey.

The following items were turned over by Cindy to LE on August 7. KC had told her that they were items that came from Zanny's, including the iron which supposedly used to be Zanny's. LE was looking for Zanny's prints.

Reminqton straiqht iron
plastic soccer ball
plastic football
2 disc "Bambi" DVD set
Bambi II DVD
Blades of Glory DVD
2 disc "Transporter" DVD set
pink colored "ready bed"

Gotcha...this time lack of prints mean something....

Oh WOW! I just got here and haven't read the docs yet but this doesn't sound good for the State. Yet, they must have something that supports their putting the DP back on the table right???? What on earth could it be?

:( :banghead: :mad: :furious:

Are all the docs out or are the news outlets "reviewing" them first like they usually do? I wish they'd just put them up at all at once so we can read for ourselves! I don't think we need the media to interpret for us.

Dr. G did say she didn't think toxicology reports would yield anything so I think she was right. This makes me sad because if Caylee wasn't druged, she then may have suffered greatly while she was killed.
You may be right, however, because of the breakdown of the tissue that could be the reason the toxicology reports would not be useful. Not to be morbid, but tox screens on cadavers are usually done from vitreous fluid (eye fluid) because the body begins decomposing rapidly (to explain it more clearly - more rapidly that the eye area so the pathologist will collect the eye fluid to obtain toxicology fluid). Sadly in this case, it was not possible.

God love little Caylee. I am praying for justice for her.

I have a feeling with JB and the A's most recent media blitz that this might be a pretty damaging doc dump for the defense. I think it was a preemptive damage control mission.

That was exactly my thoughts and why I'm reading. WHY did JB come out swinging more than ever?

It's either something big in here or he's trying to keep his name out there because he can no longer be 1st chair and soon to be replaced & muzzled.:waitasec:

Although the image I posted on the previous page did not show an Area 6, it stands to reason in might have been one of the rooms in the home.

It doesn't make sense that these would be prints from areas in the backyard. We have no indication that anything was removed from these areas that would show any fingerprints.

On another subject - I think I may have seen some references in this doc dump to soil samples from the backyard (designating the areas).

Let's not get lost with this insignificant stuff!
THE MOST IMPORTANT EVIDENCE AGAINST HER: She was the last person to see her daughter! SHE IS NOT TELLING WHO TOOK HER. We know it was not someone named Zany, cause there is not evidence pointing to anyone else AND THIS NANNY has never been met by anone but KC. If she is protecting her family from harm, she is still the only one that knows who and why, but she is not telling...so at the very least she is covering up and is an accomplice to the crime. EITHER WAY SHE BELONGS IN JAIL!
:banghead::banghead::behindbar

I feel tears coming on. I want Caylee to have justice and the evidence seems to be non-existent...I don't see it pointing to KC but they're not looking at anyone else.

Tracy, Tracy, Tracy! LOL

If nothing else, her statement might be a good read for a Friday morning.

I feel tears coming on. I want Caylee to have justice and the evidence seems to be non-existent...I don't see it pointing to KC but they're not looking at anyone else.

She was the last person to see Caylee alive! The person she left Caylee with has not been identified by anyone. The only person who has ever met this nanny was KC...so either she did it, or she knows who and did and is NOT TELLING...she is an accomplice to the crime at the very least. in jail she belongs:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70