2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world would LE take prints off of items from the home where it would be reasonably expected to find KC's prints? Makes no sense.

Those were items KC claimed were given to her by Zanny. As to the airbed (or readybed) Cindy testified that KC used that airbed when Caylee spent the night at Zanny's. So conclusion would be if no prints other than KC and Caylee's.... no proof of Zanny there either.

Let's also remember that JB recently added a tool expert, weapons expert & vet to the defense team. So even if we don't see anything about the shovel, shell casing in this doc dump, perhaps in the next one.
Was it JB? I thought I heard on NG that it was the SA that added these experts. Wow... I could have been misinformed though.

I don't know if this is the right area to post this. After reading his two interviews and the Williams Interviews. I come up with

1. RC lied in his first interview about RK being behind him when he poked the bag and leaves fell out. During the 2nd interview he stated that RK stood on the sidewalk.. (Why lie about this?)

2. Isn't it odd for an officer to toss what is assumed to be garbage (bag of stuffed animals) back in the woods???? Why wasn't this bag found when body was? What happened to it???

It is my opinion that RC needs to be invesitgated more - or is he just very incompetent???? I don't know, I find it odd that he showed up alone on an investigation. This whole case is just to bizarre for words.

my opinion

Was it JB? I thought I heard on NG that it was the SA that added these experts. Wow... I could have been misinformed though.

You're right. I wonder if we'll read anything today that gives us a clue as to why.

I think this will be the doc dump that seals KCs coffin. Hoping to get that "ah" information all out there today.

I need instructions on how to post, this is all new to me so if done wrong, please excuse and advise. TY :(

I don't know if this is the right area to post this. After reading his two interviews and the Williams Interviews. I come up with

1. RC lied in his first interview about RK being behind him when he poked the bag and leaves fell out. During the 2nd interview he stated that RK stood on the sidewalk.. (Why lie about this?)

2. Isn't it odd for an officer to toss what is assumed to be garbage (bag of stuffed animals) back in the woods???? Why wasn't this bag found when body was? What happened to it???

It is my opinion that RC needs to be invesitgated more - or is he just very incompetent???? I don't know, I find it odd that he showed up alone on an investigation. This whole case is just to bizarre for words.

my opinion

If you would like to discuss it further, we have a thread for Richard. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82775

my opinion

I still am suspicious of williams and kronk ......I don't think we know the whole story on either of them....and why in the world would williams call baez?

Funny how Kronk was doing the same thing Williams was doing but Williams calls Kronk suspicious for doing it.

I'm thinking that this Williams is the mystery guest that was over on Caylee's birthday for "chili night".

Still waiting on Tracy's interview with LE...Has anyone seen it yet?

Hey, I'm reading your post, so you did fine. I'm new also, so if you are reading this we are both doing fine. Welcome.

ETA: This was for wintrbabe. See, I don't get it right either.

I still am suspicious of williams and kronk ......I don't think we know the whole story on either of them....and why in the world would williams call baez?

Funny how Kronk was doing the same thing Williams was doing but Williams calls Kronk suspicious for doing it.

I'm thinking that this Williams is the mystery guest that was over on Caylee's birthday for "chili night".

Well, that's an interesting thought!:waitasec:

none of this evidence is pointing to her AT ALL

I know. I'm very disappointed in this so far. What caused the state to reinstate the DP? It had to have been something monumental and this does not add up to monumental.

forgot about chili night...:waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member