2009.05.04 LKB on "Today Show"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping and praying they have a nail for her coffin.
I am beggining to get nervous.

No worries-Caylee's hair with deathband and evidence of decomp in the trunk of the car Casey was driving then ditched. Case. Closed. Nailed Shut.

jmo

So..........if they follow this theory, how do you all think they'll explain the duct tape wrapped around the head?

Yes, good reminder about the duct tape.
How does it get wrapped all the way around a 2 yr. old's head and decorated with a heart sticker in an accidental death?
Sick!!!!

And thanks for the laugh on the "steak" autopsy!

I'm there right with ya. I watched most of the Phil Spector trial, and that's where I got my first dose of LKB. :bang: Fingernails on a chalkboard don't even begin to describe how much she irks me!

So did I. Can't stand the con!!! Lies mistruths halftruths all come to mind:furious: She fits right in this circus. I hope they get denied in moving the trial. bunch of:loser:

So did I. Can't stand the con!!! Lies mistruths halftruths all come to mind:furious: She fits right in this circus. I hope they get denied in moving the trial. bunch of:loser:

Its kinda like people with the most psych problems end up as therapists and psychiatrists or just go insane. Twisters of truth and outright liars can end up as lawyers or just become psychopaths.

Curry asked about how Anthony is doing. "She is doing as best she can for being told the state wants to take her life," Baden said.

:(
'
'
'
'
'
':waitasec:

:rolleyes:

*puke*

DITTO for me o n the " LIKE ~ I'm going to feel sorry for

a :waitasec::dance::liar::liar::liar:
who most likely M U R D E R E D her Toddler Child... and
dumped her body in a trash bag and laundry bag in the swampy woods...

with out dialing 911....
:waitasec::liar::liar::liar: about a NANNY taking Toddler from her
at the J Blanchard Park.... with out dialing 911......

well guess what... "NOT GONNA HAPPEN ! ! !"

I'm all out of Feeling sorry ~ for KC ! ! !

she had her chances... to come clean... Tell the truth...
over and over and O V E R !!!!

3 strikes she is O U T ................:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

God will forgive her...

but she is still going to pay the human price...
her child is DEAD...and
she can SERVE TIME behind bars... or with the DP !! . period !!!

I don't think her being scared.... is anything to compare to what

Little Angel CAYLEE probably felt in little Caylee's eyes & Heart
while her own so called mother was KILLING HER ! !
talk about being scared.... now that is being scared....

Dang KC you are a " SPITEFUL ***** ! !" you said it yourself!!!

just repeating the *TRUTH !!!*

if I get banned.... Ok !

I am NOT going to ever ~ E ver feel sorry for KC...
no
matter how horrible the story is.... SHE COULD HAVE ASK LE/FBI
someone for help...
and she did NOT have to take the life of an innocent CHILD !!!!:furious:

I'm done now.

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

That's my opinion due to the fact that team Baez has whined for stuff in the past and then never went to pick it up or picked it up way later ..

Do you know for a fact that they've NOT picked up the autopsy report or just going by LKB's word?

Marla your a pip and I say that with the utmost affection! :woohoo::woohoo:

Her thoughts about the "grieving in different ways" and how some girls do the "girls gone wild" lifestyle to deal with loss would make a LOT more sense if Casey WAS NOT living that lifestyle long before Caylee died/was murdered. Do reporters just not do research or what?

So..........if they follow this theory, how do you all think they'll explain the duct tape wrapped around the head?

Well, to me the only explanation be that she wanted to kiss her sweet baby one more time fore she dumped her in the woods. She couldn't kiss her cuz she didn't dump her quick e-nuff so her body was starting to rot and she was afraid she would get nasties on her lips. She then did the next best thang. She got her heart stickers but she was smart e-nuff to know that she couldn't put a heart sticker on Caylee's lips---sides she couldn't exactly see where they were. Thats when she got the duct tape and put it around Caylee's head so she could put a kiss on her lil lips. Slap---Heart sticker/kiss.

So many people keep saying what a great lawyer LKB is. I just don't see it. I know she has an intimidating reputation - maybe that should be reworded to say she has a reputation for being intimidating. That seems to be the only thing she is good at.

If she is such a great lawyer then why did she mishandle this interview so badly? It's something she presumably had plenty of time to prepare for.

IMO aside from a vast knowledge of the law, the number one priority for a lawyer is fluency of speech and ability to think on their feet. None of Casey's lawyers have shown me any of these things.

I honestly think that the most we have to worry about is Casey winning on an appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel!

Well, to me the only explanation be that she wanted to kiss her sweet baby one more time fore she dumped her in the woods. She couldn't kiss her cuz she didn't dump her quick e-nuff so her body was starting to rot and she was afraid she would get nasties on her lips. She then did the next best thang. She got her heart stickers but she was smart e-nuff to know that she couldn't put a heart sticker on Caylee's lips---sides she couldn't exactly see where they were. Thats when she got the duct tape and put it around Caylee's head so she could put a kiss on her lil lips. Slap---Heart sticker/kiss.
Wow, mamabear. This word picture just caused my innards to clinch up. Probably because this is possible.

Right...and I agree with you all...Susan Smith killed her children and then lied about them being kidnapped/car jacked! So now they're owning up to the fact that Casey killed Caylee by comparing her grief process to Susan Smith?! Either these people are completely incompetent as attorneys or they just flat out can't defend Casey because of all the lies and garbage that has been spewed since Cindy called 911. Either way, I say Casey is in trouble!
Why ,oh why couldn't Ann Curry have come back at LKB with " But Susan Smith DID kill her children. Are you admitting that KC killed Caylee?".
I would have paid to see that.

Wow, mamabear. This word picture just caused my innards to clinch up. Probably because this is possible.

I'm sorry. I guess I got Pizzed over all this. Sometimes it just gets to me.

BUT--thangs will get that bad during the trial. And I wanna watch her face with every mention of the name "Caylee" or the mention of "bones" or anythang else that we have felt/heard/watched. I want 2 shot screens of KC in one and CA/GA in the other.

Why ,oh why couldn't Ann Curry have come back at LKB with " But Susan Smith DID kill her children. Are you admitting that KC killed Caylee?".

OMG---Lil Kid----------Meeeeeeeeeee 2. That would have been so cool. If that had been Kathy B.----she would have grabbed that one.

I know Lawyers insist everyone needs a defense and fair trial.So be it.What bothers me are lawyers throwing up smoke and mirrors.That's not a defense,it's a con job.It speaks volumes of the type of person they really are.
You can defend your client to the best of your ability HONESTLY!
If they are guilty so be it.It doesn't mean you win the case at all costs,it means you give them a good defense.

That would have been what NG would have asked. Did you ever notice how the morning news shows ask these softball questions and tiptoe around all the time? It's like they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I don't even bother watching them anymore because I find the most enlightening discussions here! :)

Linda Kenney Baden was on the Today show this morning.
I just caught the end of it.

She said they were supposed to get evidence and all they got was an autopsy of a snake.

When Ann asked her to explain KC partying and clubbing rather than looking for Caylee, she interestingly brought up Susan Smith and another woman in California (sorry, didn't catch the name) who had killed her husband, saying that people grieve differently?!
She also mentioned that they think the state may have put the death penalty back up to block "certain lawyers" from being on the case.

Maybe someone can post a link when "Today" puts it up if anyone is interested in seeing it.

If this has already been started, please delete. Thanks

OH DON'T YOU LOVE THIS STATEMENT????

They all grieve different? Grief = DEATH

I hope prosecution made note of that comment as well. What a fool to make such an irresponsible statement. KC was partying when her child WAS MISSING, REMEMBER?

Sorry, I see you smart WS people pointed this fact out earlier. ;)

OH DON'T YOU LOVE THIS STATEMENT????

They all grieve different? Grief = DEATH

I hope prosecution made note of that comment as well. What a fool to make such an irresponsible statement. KC was partying when her child WAS MISSING, REMEMBER?

I'm sure notes AND recordings have been saved .. :D

Thanks to whomever shortened LKB's name in my title.
I don't know what I was thinking in giving her the courtesy of calling her by her full name.

It was early and I hadn't had any tea yet.

Thanks for the reminder that anyone not actively helping Caylee is an insignificant group of initials to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker