2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the mention of that ticket is the most telling part of this depo. Is this the first time we have heard mention of the ticket outside of the internet? I think the fact that they opted to halt further discussion is 1. to let her know that LE knows (and worry her enuff to tell-all to LE) (cuz i think they are working with LE/SA on this case) and to let the defense know about the ZFG id thing.. and 2. to let it come out during the trial..

IF (and that's a huge "if") the ID they grabbed from her wallet was a ZFG one, and they can link CA to the ticket/ZFG, then Case Closed! hoping,hoping,hoping!

ETA: I am worried about AD's specificity in saying she was alone and on the phone with KC during the ticket.
Ok...a lot of info here. So you are of the mind that Annie's working with the State or M and M are?

Hmmm, I wonder where Annie's mom is? Gosh, if my daughter ran that idea by me there's no way that I'd let her go over there. There was a gal with a gun in the home for Pete's sake. I truly believe this whole thing was contrived by CA. I wish I had the time to line up Dante's posts with all this coming and going. He gave a lot of insight into how the old "friends" felt.

As a 23 year old adult living on her own Annie probably did not run everything she was doing by her mom.

What is this about a gal with a gun? I missed this, sorry. Can you fill me in? TIA

Didn't KC start working for Universal in 2004? Maybe she did not have time to finish once she started her job.
IIRC she worked at a photo booth. Universal employs a lot of people. I think they could have scheduled her in for after school, no? All this intrigues me. I really want to know who this girl is. There's a lot we DON'T know.

As a 23 year old adult living on her own Annie probably did not run everything she was doing by her mom.

What is this about a gal with a gun? I missed this, sorry. Can you fill me in? TIA
Wasn't Tracy in the house?

I guess I'm one of those obtrusive moms. LOL

My daughter is almost 23. If she had a friend who had been accused of "losing" her daughter and lying to the police, I would have been on the phone in a NY minute to let her know to STAY OUT of it!! STAY AWAY!!

All kidding aside, I think there is more to these visits than meets the eye.

Didn't KC start working for Universal in 2004? Maybe she did not have time to finish once she started her job.
That's a possibility...but I would think that CA would 'strong-arm' her into finishing, especially with 1/2 credit. (Especially since she is a "college graduate" herself). She was always throwing it up that KC never finished school and would never be able to provide for Caylee (paraphrasing). I just got the feeling that she wanted KC to be like her. JMO

Hmmm, I wonder where Annie's mom is? Gosh, if my daughter ran that idea by me there's no way that I'd let her go over there. There was a gal with a gun in the home for Pete's sake. I truly believe this whole thing was contrived by CA. I wish I had the time to line up Dante's posts with all this coming and going. He gave a lot of insight into how the old "friends" felt.
I have wondered the same thing about AD's mama. I was wondering while I was listening to her deposition if she went to her regarding her problems, and also with the problems concerning KC. I understand she's young and doesn't have children, and maybe doesn't understand fully how devastating this situation is, but if that was me at that age, my mama would have told me to "stay away from her, don't go over there hanging out with her, or spending the night with her" and also to be sure to tell LE to whole truth about everything I know. I really commend JG's father because he seems to have guided him well, and continues to do so to this day.

IIRC she worked at a photo booth. Universal employs a lot of people. I think they could have scheduled her in for after school, no? All this intrigues me. I really want to know who this girl is. There's a lot we DON'T know.
For 1/2 credit - she could have worked part-time there at the photo booth after school. Seniors do it all the time. I worked part-time when I was 16 years old.

I would really bet she quit school because of a boyfriend issue. It has been said that she changes to fit with whom she hangs with at the time. Maybe her boyfriend at the time had dropped out, who knows?

I think the mention of that ticket is the most telling part of this depo. Is this the first time we have heard mention of the ticket outside of the internet? I think the fact that they opted to halt further discussion is 1. to let her know that LE knows (and worry her enuff to tell-all to LE) (cuz i think they are working with LE/SA on this case) and to let the defense know about the ZFG id thing.. and 2. to let it come out during the trial..

IF (and that's a huge "if") the ID they grabbed from her wallet was a ZFG one, and they can link CA to the ticket/ZFG, then Case Closed! hoping,hoping,hoping!

ETA: I am worried about AD's specificity in saying she was alone and on the phone with KC during the ticket.

I was wondering the same regarding your question. Hopefully someone will have an answer.

I tend to believe that particular statement rules out Casey being in the car with her because if Annie lied it could be proven through phone records. Not that I believe Annie has been entirely truthful but that one could be easily disproved.

I would think she would have had to, no? I guess my picture of "protection" may be a bit skewed.

I can't swear to it, but IIRC, LP or someone said that there could be no weapons IN the house. I think Tracy was not armed while she was there, but LP and Rob, outside the house probably were armed.

So have we decided that Tracy was there when Annie spent the night? Do we have a link to this?

I can't swear to it, but IIRC, LP or someone said that there could be no weapons IN the house. I think Tracy was not armed while she was there, but LP and Rob, outside the house probably were armed.
Sounds like a great place for an overnight IMO. Let's also not forget the house was probably bugged. Hey, when did they do the sweep?

ETA: I think the sweep was in December. Oh, I do wonder if that house was bugged.

So have we decided that Tracy was there when Annie spent the night? Do we have a link to this?
Wasn't that stipulated in her release? Oh...I guess I'm gonna have to go look.

But she was out 2-3 times? Which time did she spend the night---which time was Tracy there?

But she was out 2-3 times? Which time did she spend the night---which time was Tracy there?
First time. No mention of when these visits were...was there. I assumed it was early on because the As went by to get t-shirts...and AD alluded to the fact that Casey told her Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday (never happened IMO). Ya know what they say about "assuming"? Interesting...where do you think C and G went 'cause she referenced them being away one time.

I guess what it boils down to...at least for me...I don't think AD went over to visit her good bud Casey for simple idle chit chat.

I was wondering the same regarding your question. Hopefully someone will have an answer.

I tend to believe that particular statement rules out Casey being in the car with her because if Annie lied it could be proven through phone records. Not that I believe Annie has been entirely truthful but that one could be easily disproved.
Ya know I didn't catch that...why was she on the phone with Casey? I thought they had drifted apart? Weird.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj
Back