2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When did she leave for work anyway? Good point though ~ she hasn't said anything about seeing either of them that day, right? I've also forgotten exactly where Casey's cell phone was that entire morning, but as I recall, couldn't she have been at or near home?

She was back on the phone texting early in the AM, after phone activity until 3:30am or so texting TonE IIRC.... From her home or near her home as you said.

KC was on the phone @ 8:46 that morning with TonE..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73218&page=3

She was back on the phone texting early in the AM, after phone activity until 3:30am or so texting TonE IIRC.... From her home or near her home as you said.

nope I'm wrong..that's when her phone was silent....BRB
I was trying to look it up also. His new story today just made me think about it like, just where was Casey during the time he's got her at home that morning? :waitasec:

I have always thought that CA/GA were quilty of 'something' in this story.
IIRC, kc said 'don't worry, I didn't tell them (LE) anything, the 1st time they saw each other on a tape in jail..............
CA?GA keep chnging story and do NOT want any info to come out about the Father's Day night fight or the house etc..................seems fishy to me about CA/GA from day 1. And CA gave kc a MONTH??? and kc wanted 1 more DAY???? what's up with that?
Now GA "Grandfather of the year" has breakfast with CAYLEE???? Don't buy that lie either IMO.

I was trying to look it up also. His new story today just made me think about it like, just where was Casey during the time he's got her at home that morning? :waitasec:

me too, cause we NEVER heard anything about them having breakfast. George described KC and Caylee in great detail...coming out of the bedroom dressed and ready for work. (my smilies aren't working or I'd put the sarcastic smilie here) Casey was up until almost 4am on the phone and back up on the phone @ 8:46...all the while Cindy hears them breathing while listening at the door.....but WAIT, now Caylee is having breakfast with George @ 7:30. I am SO OVER these people....

IIRC, kc said 'don't worry, I didn't tell them (LE) anything, the 1st time they saw each other on a tape in jail..............
CA?GA keep chnging story and do NOT want any info to come out about the Father's Day night fight or the house etc..................seems fishy to me about CA/GA from day 1. And CA gave kc a MONTH??? and kc wanted 1 more DAY???? what's up with that?
Now GA "Grandfather of the year" has breakfast with CAYLEE???? Don't buy that lie either IMO.
And don't forget that originally they all told LE she was last seen on June 9 ~ an entire week before the actual date. Cover up from the beginning and that just makes me wonder just what did go on in the house the night of June 15. MOO

me too, cause we NEVER heard anything about them having breakfast. George described KC and Caylee in great detail...coming out of the bedroom dressed and ready for work. (my smilies aren't working or I'd put the sarcastic smilie here) Casey was up until almost 4am on the phone and back up on the phone @ 8:46...all the while Cindy hears them breathing while listening at the door.....but WAIT, now Caylee is having brekfast with George @ 7:30. I am SO OVER these people....
That's what I remembered too, that there was an early morning break in her cell phone activity but it didn't necessarily mean she was at home, just near there ~ like maybe at LA's house. I know several of us have wondered for months how a 2 y/o child could stay in the bedroom until 1:00pm without having anything to eat or drink. Now suddenly he's inserted breakfast. :waitasec: MOO

The bolded parts by me in your post have always puzzled me. What exactly did KC not tell them? I have always wondered.

That's what I remembered too, that there was an early morning break in her cell phone activity but it didn't necessarily mean she was at home, just near there ~ like maybe at LA's house. I know several of us have wondered for months how a 2 y/o child could stay in the bedroom until 1:00pm without having anything to eat or drink. Now suddenly he's inserted breakfast. :waitasec: MOO

exactly! We've discussed it at length many times. At no time nor in any interview (that I am aware of) did George ever mention breakfast....until today ..

Now I gotta go back and listen to the LE/FBI interviews cuz seems like I member them asking GA bout that.
Tomorrow.

Here's what I've found so far ~

August 4, 2008 interview with George Anthony:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825322/...hony-interview

Page 3 GA told LE: "generally I'd be up like 7:30, 8:00 in the morning, shortly after my wife would leave and I know maybe like 9 or 10 then that's when Casey and Caylee would come out cause Caylee used to sleep a lot with uh, Casey so or Casey, and Caylee would sleep a lot together. I mean I'd be the one a lot of times giving the little girl her breakfast. You know playing, watching the TV with her a little bit, taking her outside to play uh walking to the mailbox or just..."

Page 9 LE asked GA about the last time he saw Caylee. GA: "Well, I, I'm, I'm positive that uh, Casey's car was in the driveway and I would be lead to believe then that they were both there, Casey and Caylee, I know my wife was there because I got home just shortly after 11:00. And the next morning, or lets put it this way like 10 minutes to 1 that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together, they're both leaving with backpacks and so my daughter said she was going to work and she was taking Caylee to the, to the nanny, to the babysitter. But I know it was 10 minutes to 1 cause I was watching this food channel thing that I watch between noon and 1:00. So I'm positive that, that I know for a dog gone fact."

These people, I just don't know what to say anymore. The stories kept changing over time...every time they talk is it something else. I'm just amazed, that they can't remember what they said from one interview to the next. Hope KC likes it in jail--with parents like this, I don't see her getting out ever, they keep nailing that nail in. And they think they are helping here. Jokes on them.

Page 3 GA told LE: "generally I'd be up like 7:30, 8:00 in the morning, shortly after my wife would leave and I know maybe like 9 or 10 then that's when Casey and Caylee would come out cause Caylee used to sleep a lot with uh, Casey so or Casey, and Caylee would sleep a lot together. I mean I'd be the one a lot of times giving the little girl her breakfast. You know playing, watching the TV with her a little bit, taking her outside to play uh walking to the mailbox or just..."

Page 9 LE asked GA about the last time he saw Caylee. GA: "Well, I, I'm, I'm positive that uh, Casey's car was in the driveway and I would be lead to believe then that they were both there, Casey and Caylee, I know my wife was there because I got home just shortly after 11:00. And the next morning, or lets put it this way like 10 minutes to 1 that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together, they're both leaving with backpacks and so my daughter said she was going to work and she was taking Caylee to the, to the nanny, to the babysitter. But I know it was 10 minutes to 1 cause I was watching this food channel thing that I watch between noon and 1:00. So I'm positive that, that I know for a dog gone fact."

Very interesting.....but oh so vague on the day in question. On everything except what he was watching on tv.

One would think that with LE, he would have been MUCH more ....what's the word I'm looking for?...detailed, forthcoming? anywho.....in as far as "I fixed Caylee's breakfast, we watched some tv, etc....but he doesn't and that really, really bothers me.

I have kept quiet and not posted today out of respect for Caylee and other activities going on in our home. After reading the threads and actually watching the interviews I had to throw my :twocents: in the pot since my bank account is down to one dollar.

I have thought and posted for months that JB and crew are gearing up the bus to take any and all other A clan members in the wake. With GA's newest spin on June 16, 08 I am more than convinced the keys are in the ignition now.

My scenario is that an argument occurred on/about June 9. After CA returned on June 15 she steamed about the money KC stole from her parents. KC strolls in and the stares and glares start. Caylee is still up. Sometime during the evening after Caylee is put to bed KC comes from the bedroom and CA confronts her about the stolen funds. More arguing. More shouting. Neither CA nor KC realizes that Caylee has been woken from hearing the shouting. The A house is small, sounds travel. What happens next only CA and KC know but in the heat of this now physical battle Caylee appears. She could be crying, shouting but clearly she is upset seeing and hearing both CA and KC going at each other. Although it isn't new to her, she can probably feel and understand this fight is different between CA and KC.

Again, only CA and KC know exactly what happened but Caylee has been hurt. I am not going to guess when she passed but I think she passed during the night hours. She could have been knocked down accidently or she could have been pushed against the wall, knocked against a piece of furniture. Enough of an injury occurred where she either passed immediately or soon afterwards.

GA comes home. Early morning hours either before CA leaves for work or shortly after, Caylee is discovered, not breathing. GA thinks he knows what to do and a coverup plan is started. GA did see Caylee, just not a live one on the morning of June 16, 08. KC is given directions to follow or she fabricates another lie. But all the A clan know Caylee is gone. The mission now is to save KC from herself; blame the nanny, JG, AH and anyone else they can think of.

Then off to her new life. KC's friends would think Caylee was with CA/GA since none of them actually knew CA/GA personally. CA/GA would tell those who asked, Caylee was with KC now. Who would actually be the wiser. Who would actually seriously ask. KC could tell her friends who knew about Caylee that she gave custody to CA/GA. Who would care.

The car was the problem. KC didn't think it would be but good ol' GA certainly did after he arrived at the tow yard. Cover up story had to be changed again. And again. And again.

Caylee was murdered. All three of them contributed, participated in it and the cover up. They are all guilty directly by associated. I just hope and pray the state is still "investigating" the pieces of forensic evidence that without a shadow of doubt nails KC and CA/GA are arrested, tried and convicted of accessory in the murder of Caylee. Remember, LE does not have to turn over any forensic evidence to the SA to give to JB while that evidence is still being investigated.

JB and crew have the perfect scenario to give to the jury. All three, CA/GA/KC were involved but who actually committed the murder or the injury that led to Caylee passing? The decomp became an issue when KC didn't do what GA/CA told her to do. The duct tape, again because KC didn't do what she should have. The heart, because KC wanted Caylee to know CA couldn't hurt her any more.

CA/GA can keep going on doing all the media grandstanding they want because each time they do, they get closer and closer to being mates with KC.

And if by chance CA/GA are not implicated nor prosecuted in this case, well let them live til they are each 101. They will be the most loneliness people on this earth, hollow on the insides, reliving each and every moment of their failures. Silently because neither can admit to anyone, let alone themselves, what sad individuals they are to have let Caylee pass while in their care.

Sorry, that was more than :twocents: worth. Off my soapbox now.

Just once I wish someone would ask George why, if the pontiac reeked of human decomposition, he didn't call the police right then and there instead of getting in the car, driving it home and leaving it there so he could go to work.

Seriously! George had to know what he was smelling was not garbage.

Very interesting.....but oh so vague on the day in question. On everything except what he was watching on tv.

One would think that with LE, he would have been MUCH more ....what's the word I'm looking for?...detailed, forthcoming? anywho.....in as far as "I fixed Caylee's breakfast, we watched some tv, etc....but he doesn't and that really, really bothers me.
Exactly! And who would forget that "detail" last summer when giving a statement to LE, but insert it now? He does say that generally he'd get up shortly after CA leaves for work, but that Caylee wouldn't come out of the bedroom until around 9:00am. On that particular day though it's not mentioned. :waitasec:

I found it so interesting that there was no mention of Casey's innocence today. In fact, little mention of KC at all. No mention by CA of wishing she could see KC today to comfort her. Something definitely seems to have shifted.

Bold mine.

I think perhaps Cindy and George have seen something in the autopsy report that definitely pinpoints KC as the murderer. That is why the sudden shift.

.....Cindy spoke through tears but she spoke her truth.....
edit for brevity..bold by me.

Boy ain't THAT the truth!!!

Perhaps GA was speaking about a metaphorical car and an etrnal breakfast... Reguardless, one needs to take them at their word because they wouldn't lie about a thing like this! :bang:

What was that GA was saying about a fued with Haleigh's father? This is the first I am hearing about it.

Just once I wish someone would ask George why, if the pontiac reeked of human decomposition, he didn't call the police right then and there instead of getting in the car, driving it home and leaving it there so he could go to work.

Seriously! George had to know what he was smelling was not garbage.

IIRC, he even stated BEFORE he looked in the trunk that he (paraphrasing here) shouldn't drive the car off the lot. Soo, just because there was no body in the trunk, it STILL smelled of a dead body..so WTH? It was so bad that he had to drive home with his head out the window. He KNEW what that smell was...

Panthera that is excellent! :blowkiss:

I had decided right after the body was found and they went for crab puffs instead of the first flight home that I was not going to listen to another word they had to say. I appreciate all of my fellow WS members who can stomach them and then hash it out here so I can read it from people with some sense. But I realized it has been 6 months, so I decided today I would watch this one interview. These are my thoughts:

What little doubt I had that G never saw Caylee that morning has been extinguished. Now that he has made up this crazy breakfast story, I am positive that he is just lying now. At first I thought he was mistaken, and at the time was talking about the 10th, but when the 9th was wrong, then he assumed it was the 16th, and it was all innocent, and it may have been at first, but now it is deceptive, and in my opinion criminal. He saw that little girl as much as Cindy heard her breathing, and we all know, unfortunately for sweet Caylee Cindy probably couldn't have heard her because she was no longer breathing.

The Foundation: Puhleeeeeeeezzzzz! If the recession caused all forms of LE across the country to be laid off, if my computer broke and I couldn't get to WS and if there was not a single other person on the planet that knew anything about finding missing children except the Anthonys and they were offering to help me for free I would refuse the help and conduct my own investigation. (By the way, I wonder if the "Foundation" will charge the families of these missing children for their services)

It was offensive, even to me, who could not afford to travel all the way to Orlando and help TES, that she would sit there and talk all that talk about how you turn away no one with the way the---and more specifically SHE treated Tim and anyone not looking for a "Live Caylee" (her words specifically at the time). I have never been so shocked by and embarrassed for someone as I was for her at the time that went on and considering I have never heard or read anywhere about a sincere apology to Tim. Of all the people in the world to be ugly to, that angel of a man with a heart of gold and only good intentions. I will never understand it.

The Cummings: I am disgusted! Don't these people have enough dirty laundry to deal with of their own without airing everyone elses? I do not believe that CA is the only reason that little Haleigh got attention. And even if she did help at all, do they ever do anything without telling people about it and making themselves out to be far more important than they are in every aspect of everything no matter what it is? Do they not understand that the world does not revolve around them and their daughter? Where was honoring Caylee? And this mess about RC just shows how ugly she is. It reminds me in my mind of Marla's avatar.

I think I have to go be sick now. How a 5 minute interview could upset me so many times, I have no idea. I am going back to not listening to a thing they say until trial. Out of respect for Caylee.

The bit about Haleigh and their family makes me mad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back