2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy had stated, I think at the bond hearing on July 22, 2008 that she heard Casey and Caylee in the bedroom on the morning of June 16, 2008. This was before she left for work, of which, is around 7:30 AM. :waitasec:

IIRC, she said she heard them breathing.

This is so sad...they are trying so hard...they loved their granddaughter and their daughter...and they have lost them both...they are struggling to find their way...

I wish they could/would realize that the truth really will set them free...no it won't bring Caylee back now...nor KC but it will set them free.

This trial will be painful to watch.

I wonder if CA is counting the five months as being from July when they got the car and realized Caylee was dead until December when Caylee was found? They knew all along and still hunted for a live Caylee??

The truth doesn't change over time. If they'd just tell the truth, they'd never have to remember what they say. :boohoo:

It is evident they miss Caylee very much. They should be demanding justice for the grandchild they adored. It shouldn't matter that is one of their own who stand accused, they must get justice for Caylee.

I also see how CA had to take credit for getting the National Media to focus on Haleigh, the same day as Caylee's memorial. Patting her own back to show, see I'm not a bad woman, I got the media to respond to Haleigh's disappearance...something I didn't have to do since it was the same day as Caylee's memorial.

For the first time ever, I heard CA give credit to the complete strangers that came to Winter Park Florida to search for a child they didn't know..

I think CA is also bipolar or manic depressive for she changes with the weather...:crazy:

Either way, Cindy heard them in the bedroom, behind closed doors before Cindy went to work. Although I don't recall Cindy saying breathing ....

IIRC, she said breathing. I remember, cause I thought that was weird. Like she was standing outside the door eavesdropping or something. Or someone had a really bad cold.

I hope this show is recorded. From what I understood Cindy just said that Caylee was missing for 5 months before they found her...that would of been in Nov. George states he woke on June 16 had breakfast with Caylee and put her in the car and that was the last time he saw her? Did I hear that right?

So that means GA's memory is better a year later than when she first went "missing". :eek:

They need to stop the interviews. Plain and simple.

Did anyone notice - were they interviewed from an Orlando studio, or did they fly to NYC or ? for this interview?

It was a total propaganda piece, (BC on GMA) helped along by C. Cuomo, who ended by referring people to the ABC website to read about the A's charitable activities. But they have ABC contacts from way back, correct?

He did say it is JB's idea that they not visit the defendant in jail, because of the recordings. They think this is wrong and want to visit her all the time. The "bombshell" - BC can't envision a scenario that doesn't include the defendant under the umbrella of suspicion (?) for what happened to Caylee, but suggested there may be others involved, even to the point of being a conspiracy. No names named, but this seemed rather startling to me. We need to see tape. Did he misspeak? He was answering questions, so the way they were framed was due to CC.

I wonder how long after George" placed Caylee in the car," that KC emerged to get in the car? If you get my drift.

I wonder how long after George" placed Caylee in the car," that KC emerged to get in the car? If you get my drift.

got me thinking---(not good these days--currently on overload)--but perhaps they are setting ga up to lessen the charge against their lovely daughter...he has been quoted as saying he would do anything.....:waitasec:

It was a total propaganda piece, (BC on GMA) helped along by C. Cuomo, who ended by referring people to the ABC website to read about the A's charitable activities. But they have ABC contacts from way back, correct?

He did say it is JB's idea that they not visit the defendant in jail, because of the recordings. They think this is wrong and want to visit her all the time. The "bombshell" - BC can't envision a scenario that doesn't include the defendant in involvement with what happened to Caylee, but suggested there may be others involved, even to the point of being a conspiracy. No names named, but this seemed rather startling to me. We need to see tape. Did he misspeak?

that is a big thing....WHO KNEW??? Perhaps in bc needs some more koolaid???????

I think I might see where they are going with this---unbelievable-pathetic-grasping--and many other words come to mind.

He did say it is JB's idea that they not visit the defendant in jail, because of the recordings. They think this is wrong and want to visit her all the time. The "bombshell" - BC can't envision a scenario that doesn't include the defendant under the umbrella of suspicion (?) for what happened to Caylee, but suggested there may be others involved, even to the point of being a conspiracy. No names named, but this seemed rather startling to me. We need to see tape. Did he misspeak? He was answering questions, so the way they were framed was due to CC.

Here is a GMA article: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1

Hopefully they will put up a video as I didn't know BC was going to be on GMA. :crazy:

:behindbarCindy is such a piece of work...she sits there and states that when you have a missing child you take all the help you can get. Well, I recall she only wanted people that would look for a live Caylee to help. She treated TES like dirt and still I have not heard that this family has donated back to TES after they spend nearly $100,000 searching for Caylee. :mad:

A few thoughts to consider:

Cindy, I believe, left before 7:30 sometimes, according to her statement. Yes, I do believe she said she could hear breathing through the door. Quite believable in my home. I'm embarrassed to say you could hear me breathing all the way across the house or on a different floor, if I am sleeping.

George could have been speaking generally, such as on the last day I saw her there was breakfast, feeling her hug, seeing her wave, getting into the car, never to be seen again. I could say we put her into the car, saying goodby for the last time and mean that I said good by and she was put into the car. It is quite easy to say things differently when a year later or feeling such emotion as they obviously would be on this anniversary day. My heart went out to them. It must be a hard day.

It was 5 months from the time Cindy realized she was missing until she was found. I don't get the issue with that at all. 12-7=5. People speak through their own perception. Today, Cindy spoke through tears but she spoke her truth, IMRO. She became aware of Caylee missing in July and was found in December. Logically, she now knows it was June, not July. But for her it became July, when she was made aware. That is the date that registered in her brain, and understandably.

This really is kinda sad.
Why oh why won't they just shut up and grieve. Why do they have to come onto TV? Leave it alone!

Here is what GA said about the morning of june 16th

"The last time I saw her was June 16th was one year ago today. I woke up with her in the morning at 730 and got a chance to have breakfast with her... uhh.. ((Just to say???)) just before 1 o'clock that day I didn't ever realize it would be the last time I would see her.... get a chance to kiss her, hold her, (((hearing))) her name, her call me jojo and puttin her in a car and waving goodbye to her"

I dunno what this means, does he mean he put her in the car the morning of the 16th? Or is it just a memory that he will miss? I don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back