2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm probably on the wrong thread. Watching CBS The Early Show right Now. Caylee coverage. "A" Family propoganda....
Corespondent called them out..."how do you respond to someone with a missing child who says, yea, but your child was murdered not missing". Answer? CA/GA BS. Blah. Blah. Blah.

got me thinking---(not good these days--currently on overload)--but perhaps they are setting ga up to lessen the charge against their lovely daughter...he has been quoted as saying he would do anything.....:waitasec:

Are we talking GA throwing himself under the bus...blah...

Caylee was never missing. They knew where she was and that she had passed away and who did it.
Mr. Conway needs to reign in these people or quit representing them. These people are not doing any favors for his law career.

It was a total propaganda piece, (BC on GMA) helped along by C. Cuomo, who ended by referring people to the ABC website to read about the A's charitable activities. But they have ABC contacts from way back, correct?

He did say it is JB's idea that they not visit the defendant in jail, because of the recordings. They think this is wrong and want to visit her all the time. The "bombshell" - BC can't envision a scenario that doesn't include the defendant under the umbrella of suspicion (?) for what happened to Caylee, but suggested there may be others involved, even to the point of being a conspiracy. No names named, but this seemed rather startling to me. We need to see tape. Did he misspeak? He was answering questions, so the way they were framed was due to CC.

As George and Cindy Anthony observe the solemn first anniversary of the last day George saw their granddaughter Caylee Anthony alive, the couple's lawyer, Brad Conway, said the couple does not know the truth about what happened to Caylee, but he knows of no theory in which the Anthony's daughter and Caylee's mother Casey Anthony is above suspicion.

They support her, but they don't know what the truth is," Conway said. "There's probably one person that knows the whole truth. That's Casey Anthony."

It's a truth that should come out, Conway said, in the course of a trial during which Casey Anthony would likely take the stand in her own defense.

"In this matter, it's almost inconceivable that she wouldn't take the stand. I think based on [Casey Anthony's attorney] Mr. Baez's assertions, she has to take the stand," Conway said.

Casey Anthony was originally arrested for child neglect in July 2008 after she failed to report her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's disappearance a month earlier. In October she was officially charged with the girl's murder, but it was not until December that the toddler's body was found less than a mile from the home Casey lived in with her parents. Her death was ruled as a homicide of undetermined means.

Much more at the link..
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1

This really is kinda sad.
Why oh why won't they just shut up and grieve. Why do they have to come onto TV? Leave it alone!

Here is what GA said about the morning of june 16th

"The last time I saw her was June 16th was one year ago today. I woke up with her in the morning at 730 and got a chance to have breakfast with her... uhh.. ((Just to say???)) just before 1 o'clock that day I didn't ever realize it would be the last time I would see her.... get a chance to kiss her, hold her, (((hearing))) her name, her call me jojo and puttin her in a car and waving goodbye to her"

I dunno what this means, does he mean he put her in the car the morning of the 16th? Or is it just a memory that he will miss? I don't get it.

Sounds a if he was re-writing the script.
And they were both re-writing history.

Chastising RC for sending them packing.
Cindy admonished, "You don't turn anyone away."
I wasn't sure if the sharp intake of air (gasp) was mine or Patty's or both.

I saw the show this morning and it was very sad. These are grieving grandparents who adored Caylee. I'm sure they have a lot of "would have" "could have" and "should have" moments. Wishing they did get full custody of Caylee. And how do you reconsile yourself to the fact that your daughter may have killed her own child? My heart goes out to them today.......:cry:

This really is kinda sad.
Why oh why won't they just shut up and grieve. Why do they have to come onto TV? Leave it alone!

Here is what GA said about the morning of june 16th

"The last time I saw her was June 16th was one year ago today. I woke up with her in the morning at 730 and got a chance to have breakfast with her... uhh.. ((Just to say???)) just before 1 o'clock that day I didn't ever realize it would be the last time I would see her.... get a chance to kiss her, hold her, (((hearing))) her name, her call me jojo and puttin her in a car and waving goodbye to her"

I dunno what this means, does he mean he put her in the car the morning of the 16th? Or is it just a memory that he will miss? I don't get it.

I don't get it either. Who does!!!??? For a year now, I've been protesting that GA who claims to have seen Caylee alive on 6/16/08 NEVER talks about whether he told told Caylee "I Love You" when she "left the house with her mother". Yet he has "Super Human Memory" that he was able to recall the clothing Caylee was wearing 6/16/08. He REMEMBERS this 7/16/08. BS!!!!!!!!!
He((...I can't remember the clothing my daughter was wearing just yesterday!!!!

:behindbarCindy is such a piece of work...she sits there and states that when you have a missing child you take all the help you can get. Well, I recall she only wanted people that would look for a live Caylee to help. She treated TES like dirt and still I have not heard that this family has donated back to TES after they spend nearly $100,000 searching for Caylee. :mad:

That is exactly what I thought. Imagine CA saying "don't turn away any help".:furious: Oh I get it, she is one of those "do as I say- not as I do" kinda people. WTH?? Does CA have a God Complex? Did she say that because of HER national media reported on Haleigh? GMAB! And now one year later we learn that GA had breakfast with Caylee? I won't believe that unless I see proof that he told LE that back on 7/16/08. And maybe not even then! OHHH I feel a rant coming on. These people's interviews should come with a warning--"Watching this may endanger your health". Please OCSO put these people on house arrest!! :cow:

O.M.G.

There are just no words...

I am sure I will find some soon but right now I am just FLABBERGASTED at the sheer magnitude of the lies, cover-up and total idiocy of this interview.

*stunned sammiejam makes cup of tea and tries to stop her head from exploding*

Sounds a if he was re-writing the script.
And they were both re-writing history.

Chastising RC for sending them packing.
Cindy admonished, "You don't turn anyone away."
I wasn't sure if the sharp intake of air (gasp) was mine or Patty's or both.

Then they wonder why the majority of the public is not sympathetic. :confused:
They could care less what happens to other children. They just wanted to use RC as another propaganda tool to garner sympathy for their dysfunctional clan. I was glad when RC or his lawyer send them packing back to Orlando.

ETA:
Yep, you sure don't turn anyone's help away. *So, why did she turn away Mr. Miller?

A few thoughts to consider:

Cindy, I believe, left before 7:30 sometimes, according to her statement. Yes, I do believe she said she could hear breathing through the door. Quite believable in my home. I'm embarrassed to say you could hear me breathing all the way across the house or on a different floor, if I am sleeping.

George could have been speaking generally, such as on the last day I saw her there was breakfast, feeling her hug, seeing her wave, getting into the car, never to be seen again. I could say we put her into the car, saying goodby for the last time and mean that I said good by and she was put into the car. It is quite easy to say things differently when a year later or feeling such emotion as they obviously would be on this anniversary day. My heart went out to them. It must be a hard day.

It was 5 months from the time Cindy realized she was missing until she was found. I don't get the issue with that at all. 12-7=5. People speak through their own perception. Today, Cindy spoke through tears but she spoke her truth, IMRO. She became aware of Caylee missing in July and was found in December. Logically, she now knows it was June, not July. But for her it became July, when she was made aware. That is the date that registered in her brain, and understandably.

Sorry, I am all for trying not to see the worst in people, however, as many times as the A's have been on tv, interviewed, etc., they know by now what "their story" is, as many times as they have been interviewed by police, etc., why now new stories???

Yes, I believe we all can read into what is being said and have our own perception of each story, but, by now, after hearing this over and over since July 2008, it is pretty apparent what happened.

Sorry if this is confusing, IOW, I think they need to quit giving these interviews IF Casey is innocent, because they are not helping her.
No, I do no think she is innocent by any means.

I'm probably on the wrong thread. Watching CBS The Early Show right Now. Caylee coverage. "A" Family propoganda....
Corespondent called them out..."how do you respond to someone with a missing child who says, yea, but your child was murdered not missing". Answer? CA/GA BS. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Yes with CA it is HER child until it is more convenient for her to just be the grandma with no control over how her mother choose to raise her (yeah that s a good one). Glad someone finally pointed out the obvious about murdered vs missing anyway. :cow:

I hope this show is recorded. From what I understood Cindy just said that Caylee was missing for 5 months before they found her...that would of been in Nov. George states he woke on June 16 had breakfast with Caylee and put her in the car and that was the last time he saw her? Did I hear that right?

Now, at the 1 year mark, he says he remembers having breakfast with her.
I don't recall him mentioning that on any of his LE & FBI interviews and on the Greta interview where he clearly remembers between12-1pm and the show he was watching.

Oh yes, there is more to GA's story for June 16 2008.

It was a total propaganda piece, (BC on GMA) helped along by C. Cuomo, who ended by referring people to the ABC website to read about the A's charitable activities. But they have ABC contacts from way back, correct?

He did say it is JB's idea that they not visit the defendant in jail, because of the recordings. They think this is wrong and want to visit her all the time. The "bombshell" - BC can't envision a scenario that doesn't include the defendant under the umbrella of suspicion (?) for what happened to Caylee, but suggested there may be others involved, even to the point of being a conspiracy. No names named, but this seemed rather startling to me. We need to see tape. Did he misspeak? He was answering questions, so the way they were framed was due to CC.

If the defense can convince jurors that somebody else "helped" Casey that could create doubt about which person was the one to actually do the deed. Or at least show that somebody else had opportunity.

I agree with Conway that there is no possible scenario that doesn't include Casey.

But, maybe if the defense can show that someone besides Casey has not been truthful and even fooled LE, jurors might question all of LE's investigation. They might question it enough to not be able to sentence Casey to death.

The more they talk, the more I believe that all of them are deeply involved in a cover-up.

I think they were giving the new "SCRIPT" a trial run before the trial to see if they needed to go home and do a rewrite before the trial begins. Incredible.

Sorry, I am all for trying not to see the worst in people, however, as many times as the A's have been on tv, interviewed, etc., they know by now what "their story" is, as many times as they have been interviewed by police, etc., why now new stories???

Yes, I believe we all can read into what is being said and have our own perception of each story, but, by now, after hearing this over and over since July 2008, it is pretty apparent what happened.

Sorry if this is confusing, IOW, I think they need to quit giving these interviews IF Casey is innocent, because they are not helping her.
No, I do no think she is innocent by any means.

I understand and agree. CA has done interviews before and when asked to clarify, or if the reporter is quick enough to catch her with differing accounts, her answers range from "Well, that was my feeling at the time" or "That's how I saw it in my head," (paraphrasing there) OR she glazes over and gives the blank "You know, I don't know."
These two wouldn't know a fact if it danced into the room wearing a pink tutu singing Happy Facts are here again.

A most interesting aspect of C & G and their lawyer seeking national attention on this particular day and month, which is LE's estimation of Caylee's demise, is that it is a tacit agreement on C & G's part that LE is correct.

Now, at the 1 year mark, he says he remembers having breakfast with her.
I don't recall him mentioning that on any of his LE & FBI interviews and on the Greta interview where he clearly remembers between12-1pm and the show he was watching.

Oh yes, there is more to GA's story for June 16 2008.

Strange, huh? So many have posted or questioned his truth for that day because there was no mention that I know of about breakfast. This must be the "plug in the holes" portion of the Alibi Tour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions
Back