2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to hear more about what BC said about "I think there is reason to believe there are other people involved....what was there involvement...was it bordering on conspiracy...."

BC does not know of any theory that will rule out Casey under the umbrella of suspicion.

I always thought it was Baez that made the decision not to allow the family to visit Casey in jail and it is evident Brad does not agree with this decision.

Was this interview taped and edited or was it live?
bold mine

Since 7-15-08, you betcha "other people" were involved (JB et al.), but what was their involvement?
Orchestrate, sequestrate, obfuscate, complicate, triangulate, regulate, intimidate, investigate, recriminate, prevaricate, intimate, etc., etc., but does that border on conspiracy?
You tell me!

What was the point of today's interview by the A's? What was the point they felt they must get across to the public on the presumed anniversary of Caylee's death?

Was it ...

1. to honour Caylee's memory? Other than Cindy's one minute lead in, I observed no other direct reference to Caylee, in life or in death.

2. to protest KC's innocence? No sign of that today.

3. to thank the people that tirelessly tried to find Caylee, both alive and deceased? Nope, unless you count some back-handed comment about never turning away help from any source as being Cindy's way of wishing she had not done just that.

4. to change George's story about the 16th? Why? It didn't help absolve KC, and it left him even less credible than before.

5. to offer help to parents of missing children? Funny, they never mention support to grandparents of murdered children, which would make more sense. In any event, that turned into a sneaky bashing of Hayleigh's father. Hell hath no fury?

6. to attempt to improve their image after the LKL show and bloggers? Yep, definite attempts to respond to those criticisms.

7. to promote the foundation run by family/friends? You betcha.

Anyway folks, these observations are not intended as an Anthony bashing, but merely my impressions.

No lawyer in his right mind would advise her to take the stand. Any prosecuter worth his salt would take every advantage to call her on her lies and totally destroy any story she would put forth.

This makes me think of what JG said about KC. She is a "very effective liar...diabolical". I hope this isn't what JB is counting on.

Well, since everyone has discussed the A's little scripted interview, how about that black leather vest 'ol George was wearing?
Did he go buy a new Harley or will he soon be sporting a black Stetson and trying to be another LP?
Cindy's neck was so loaded with gold chains and charms I lost count.
When this saga began she wore no jewelry, but one year without working seems to have been quite profitable. They are both despicable.

A "search" cycle to go with the "sonar" boat? Matching colors?

Ya know, this is one of the many mind-boggling things about this case that just screamed impropriety from the get-go. GA, an ex LEO, and CA, a nurse, both smelled that car at the tow-yard, and yet they TOOK IT HOME!!! No call to 911 then about how the car smelled and they couldn't find their daughter and granddaughter. CA had had some type of contact with KC during the month they were gone, so she knew that she was ok. But, she hadn't been allowed to see or speak to Caylee at all. Why not call 911 right then and there? Why wait until you took the car home, cleaned it up, enlisted the help of a friend to "find" KC, and then hammer at her for a few hours before finally calling LE? SOMEBODY was dead and in that car! Blows my mind!

Personally, I've NEVER been able to figure out why this wasn't considered a CRIME. ie-tampering with a crime scene...

What was the point of today's interview by the A's? What was the point they felt they must get across to the public on the presumed anniversary of Caylee's death?

Was it ...

1. to honour Caylee's memory? Other than Cindy's one minute lead in, I observed no other direct reference to Caylee, in life or in death.

3. to thank the people that tirelessly tried to find Caylee, both alive and deceased? Nope, unless you count some back-handed comment about never turning away help from any source as being Cindy's way of wishing she had not done just that.

4. to change George's story about the 16th? Why? It didn't help absolve KC, and it left him even less credible than before.

5. to offer help to parents of missing children? Funny, they never mention support to grandparents of murdered children, which would make more sense. In any event, that turned into a sneaky bashing of Hayleigh's father. Hell hath no fury?

6. to attempt to improve their image after the LKL show and bloggers? Yep, definite attempts to respond to those criticisms.

Anyway folks, these observations are not intended as an Anthony bashing, but merely my impressions.

May I add a number 8?

8. to show the world that Cindy's tear ducts are actually operational.:rolleyes:

They need to just sit down and shut up. Everytime they say something it just goes against what they have already said. I just do not get these people.

No lawyer in his right mind would advise her to take the stand. Any prosecuter worth his salt would take every advantage to call her on her lies and totally destroy any story she would put forth.

I agree but, according to BC:

"In this matter, it's almost inconceivable that she wouldn't take the stand. I think based on [Casey Anthony's attorney] Mr. Baez's assertions, she has to take the stand," Conway said."

Do that mean that BC is not in his right mind or that he knows she has no other choice?

That is me ....
LMAO I was just frantically searching to avoid a double post, I heard it to and was about to ask if anyone else did and who it was, I thought it was going to be a bombshell. Thanks Patty it was great of you to post it for us on youtube. Now I can get to work instead of disecting the interview further!:crazy:

CA boasts about how she was immediately on the phone to the national media asking for help. Yet when she was interviewed, CA was belligerent and combative toward the reporters. She told GVS "don't ask me any stupid questions" and got in a verbal sparring match with Megan Kelly the next day. It was all about CA and how she had not eaten or slept. I remember thinking that Caylee's life must have been miserable even before she left the A's home.

CA and GA really have no shame. If my daughter murdered my granddaughter as KC has, I would be in the house, with shades drawn, and only sneak out in the dark of night so as not to face anyone. These many TV appearances show how callous and shameless they really are. Who goes on national TV on the anniversary of their granddaughter's death? GA's fleshed out June 16th story only tries to reinterate the fact that GA saw Caylee on the 16th, that KC was there, that the car was there, that he spent time with her while she ate the breakfast that he prepared. No way. If this were true, he would have said this in his earlier many interviews with LE and the media. I guess that the Foundation is not doing well based on the fact that the majority of this interview was about RC not accepting their help and how this was a mistake. I hope that RC now makes a very strong statement addressing the A's comments. I hope I don't turn on my TV and see them on LKL tonight.

I just had a thought. I hope that this new information re GA putting Caylee in the car is not the beginning of an accident defense with GA as the one who was with Caylee when the accident happened. Too late for KC to claim any type of accident, but GA that's another story. Ties back to what the autopsy report will show.

Personally, I've NEVER been able to figure out why this wasn't considered a CRIME. ie-tampering with a crime scene...

It should have been! I just think that when this all began, LE thought/felt that since CA was the one who had called 911 to report Caylee missing and asking to have KC arrested that she surely was being forthcoming. I think they (CA & GA) already suspected or knew something was very wrong BEFORE they even picked up that car! I mean seriously! Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. You haven't seen your daughter nor your granddaughter for a solid month. There was a fight and she storms out. A month later, when you believe your daughter is in another city working, you get notice that her car has been impounded. When you go to pick it up, it reeks of death. What do you do? Well, personally, I would probably collapse on the spot and BEG for a LEO to come and check that car! NO WAY could I open the trunk thinking that one of them might be in there! And, if I did somehow garner the courage to check the trunk, upon finding nothing there, I would still CALL 911 BECAUSE "IT SMELLS LIKE THERE'S BEEN A DEAD BODY IN THE DAMN CAR!" I would want that car checked thoroughly for any clues that might help find my daughter/granddaughter. I would not want anyone to touch it or move it until LE got there to help! I WOULD NOT drive it home for a quick wash and detail before finding my daughter WITHOUT my granddaughter and then allow her an hour or two to string me along.

I watched the interview and to be blunt, I don't believe his account of that morning..Nope, not one bit...He even looks guilty saying it by looking down and rapid blinking of the eyes..He looks uncomfortable and imo, this is what he wants to remember that morning to be, like all the mornings of breakfast's with Caylee..When he was replying and answering about RC he looked directly at her and there wasn't any rapid blinking.. A total contrast in answering the questions..

I am totally frustrated..I want to sympathize with them , grieve with them and want to believe in something they say but stuff like this makes it very difficult.

Why add in details now after all this time? Putting Caylee into the car? That should have been discussed during the interview with LE..They would have wanted to know what was in the car, did KC open the trunk, was there clothing or shoes in the car, was there any smell when you were in the car, etc...

As for the breakfast part, I know it was discussed here because I even questioned it..What did Caylee eat and what did Caylee do in those hours? I wonder how much they read here... It is the details or lack of in GA's statement that he has given that bothers me. He can always improvise along the way because his statements weren't detailed by any length which I don't think was a mistake on his part..I always keep in my mind that he was LE and he knows that it is the details that are important.

The sad thing is those details he added today overshadow the focus of the day which is about Caylee..It makes me wonder about the intent...Was it a mistake or on purpose because it was new details that have never been said before..

Was it ...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank You so much for this post. You saved me from saying, in my ole lady way, the exact same thang. They are trying to distance themselves from the murderer and trying to make themselves look more like the victims. All this was, is the A's promoting the foundation.

Please read the above quoted post again.

It should have been! I just think that when this all began, LE thought/felt that since CA was the one who had called 911 to report Caylee missing and asking to have KC arrested that she surely was being forthcoming. I think they (CA & GA) already suspected or knew something was very wrong BEFORE they even picked up that car! I mean seriously! Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. You haven't seen your daughter nor your granddaughter for a solid month. There was a fight and she storms out. A month later, when you believe your daughter is in another city working, you get notice that her car has been impounded. When you go to pick it up, it reeks of death. What do you do? Well, personally, I would probably collapse on the spot and BEG for a LEO to come and check that car! NO WAY could I open the trunk thinking that one of them might be in there! And, if I did somehow garner the courage to check the trunk, upon finding nothing there, I would still CALL 911 BECAUSE "IT SMELLS LIKE THERE'S BEEN A DEAD BODY IN THE DAMN CAR!" I would want that car checked thoroughly for any clues that might help find my daughter/granddaughter. I would not want anyone to touch it or move it until LE got there to help! I WOULD NOT drive it home for a quick wash and detail before finding my daughter WITHOUT my granddaughter and then allow her an hour or two to string me along.

EXACTALLY-Let's just pretend for a moment, that neither KC or Caylee were ever "missing". Just that KC, through negligence, had the car impounded...and when GA went to pick it up, it reeked of Human Decomp. How would he have reacted then?????????????
Like I said, if it wasn't stinkey from a dead family member of his, then it most certainly was stinkey from some other family's member? What about them? What if his removal of the car from the impound lot, destroyed EVIEDENCE to convict somebody???

I watched the interview and to be blunt, I don't believe his account of that morning..Nope, not one bit...He even looks guilty saying it by looking down and rapid blinking of the eyes..He looks uncomfortable and imo, this is what he wants to remember that morning to be, like all the mornings of breakfast's with Caylee..When he was replying and answering about RC he looked directly at her and there wasn't any rapid blinking.. A total contrast in answering the questions..

I am totally frustrated..I want to sympathize with them , grieve with them and want to believe in something they say but stuff like this makes it very difficult.

Why add in details now after all this time? Putting Caylee into the car? That should have been discussed during the interview with LE..They would have wanted to know what was in the car, did KC open the trunk, was there clothing or shoes in the car, was there any smell when you were in the car, etc...

As for the breakfast part, I know it was discussed here because I even questioned it..What did Caylee eat and what did Caylee do in those hours? I wonder how much they read here... It is the details or lack of in GA's statement that he has given that bothers me. He can always improvise along the way because his statements weren't detailed by any length which I don't think was a mistake on his part..I always keep in my mind that he was LE and he knows that it is the details that are important.

The sad thing is those details he added today overshadow the focus of the day which is about Caylee..It makes me wonder about the intent...Was it a mistake or on purpose because it was new details that have never been said before..

:clap:

But, if Caylee was killed prior to 1pm on the 16th, GA's story muddies up the timeline and opens up more possibilities as to where Caylee was killed. It also reinforces KC's fabricated story of leaving Caylee with a babysitter on her way to work.

GA knows that he never saw them on that day and he knows that KC was at home when he left for work. He doesn't want to admit that by 2:30 in the afternoon he never laid eyes on Caylee. The implications of that are too strong.
My understanding of LE and the State's theory is that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home after George went to work. The prosecution thinks there is enough evidence Casey "did it" to go for the death penalty with that theory.

I think George's remembering he put Caylee in her car seat supports the prosecution's theory of "when and where".

George also tightened the timeline and narrowed those with access to Caylee down to one person.

JMO

Verité;3875860 said:
bold mine

Since 7-15-08, you betcha "other people" were involved (JB et al.), but what was their involvement?
Orchestrate, sequestrate, obfuscate, complicate, triangulate, regulate, intimidate, investigate, recriminate, prevaricate, intimate, etc., etc., but does that border on conspiracy?
You tell me!

Ok, now that got sung to the tune of 'Mediate' by INXS, right? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper