2009.09.29 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle Brofi- text messages in emails to DC, Danielle says Jesse raped one of her friends.

This poor guy cannot catch a break.

WHO is this Danielle Brofi? Have we heard her name before? Just finished reading the emails between her and CA, where she basically agrees to help CA "pin" this on JG, and then things take a dramatic turn in text messages between the two of them (DB and CA) as it appears that DB is no longer willing to help CA and now states that she knows KC killed Caylee? (although the girl obviously has a problem with truth)

Found on this link:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/2-8101-8200redacted.pdf

Text messages FROM Danielle to CA are first (8170)
Text messages TO Danielle FROM CA are next
Emails follow

There should be a message that tells you to type in the letters/numbers you see into that little box.This prevents spam and stuff.Do you see that ?
Hi MissJames........That must have been the problem. My adobe reader was outdated. Thanks to you, Muzikman & nyvictoria for all your Help. I can continue to catch up with all the new doc release reading. Everyone here a Websleuths is so helpful. I enjoy everyone's posts. Thanks again.

Hi MissJames........That must have been the problem. My adobe reader was outdated. Thanks to you, Muzikman & nyvictoria for all your Help. I can continue to catch up with all the new doc release reading. Everyone here a Websleuths is so helpful. I enjoy everyone's posts. Thanks again.

I'm so happy to hear you fixed the problem! Again, a big welcome to WS! Please continue to share your input.

WHO is this Danielle Brofi? Have we heard her name before? Just finished reading the emails between her and CA, where she basically agrees to help CA "pin" this on JG, and then things take a dramatic turn in text messages between the two of them (DB and CA) as it appears that DB is no longer willing to help CA and now states that she knows KC killed Caylee? (although the girl obviously has a problem with truth)

Found on this link:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/2-8101-8200redacted.pdf

Text messages FROM Danielle to CA are first (8170)
Text messages TO Danielle FROM CA are next
Emails follow

just read the whole set of text messages .It sounded like a scam to me.Skeery girl.She asks for $1000 to keep quiet at one point.She goes from offering to help pin this on Jesse to saying she has enough on KC and family she could take them all down.CA gave as good as she got .I would have had LE on the line.
ETA she says she saw Caylee's body and also she overheard Jesse say the "package and ZR flew to Puerto Rico.Complete set up.

just read the whole set of text messages .It sounded like a scam to me.Skeery girl.She asks for $1000 to keep quiet at one point.She goes from offering to help pin this on Jesse to saying she has enough on KC and family she could take them all down.CA gave as good as she got .I would have had LE on the line.

I agree, but who is she??? Friend of KC?

I agree, but who is she??? Friend of KC?

I doubt it. Just some sicko who used the situation to scare money out of Cindy.Did you read all the texts,both to and from Cindy? She was just a scam artist ,IMO,but a scary one.

I am still stunned and amazed by the PI's Characters of Interest List. While it was o.k. to have a list of people that are not desired at the memorial, this document while looking professional is very childish and offensive.

It has the look of a professional document, as if someone was pretending to be a PI and wanted something to look good, the choice of cast of characters is interesting but bizarre and, the characterization of them is both childish and offensive.

It as if someone is pretending to be a professional PI but it is not limited to professional threats but un-necessary slanderous comments.

This can be seen as childish fun as a private joke between CA and DC but I would be embarassed to hand this out, both from a professional and legal perspective. It is just a target list of prominent people they don't like with demeaning comments. As if JM, ZFG, LG or, NG was ever going to attend the memorial!!!!!

I didn't know this! Can you briefly explain some of them?

I was referring to the judge being able to seal evidence which could completely taint a jury (inflammatory, prejudicial evidence), but there are some other exceptions listed here

http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/sunmanual/E0E4BAB3DC07F363852566F30058FA9F

Legislation has closed some holes, too, like with the Earnhardt law-The media may not publish autopsy photos without family permission-Mrs. Earnhardt was able to show in court that (specifically) the Orlando Sentinel did not want those pics for the purpose of disseminating information to the public, they wanted them in order to sensationalize his death.

I am still stunned and amazed by the PI's Characters of Interest List. While it was o.k. to have a list of people that are not desired at the memorial, this document while looking professional is very childish and offensive.

It has the look of a professional document, as if someone was pretending to be a PI and wanted something to look good, the choice of cast of characters is interesting but bizarre and, the characterization of them is both childish and offensive.

It as if someone is pretending to be a professional PI but it is not limited to professional threats but un-necessary slanderous comments.

This can be seen as childish fun as a private joke between CA and DC but I would be embarassed to hand this out, both from a professional and legal perspective. It is just a target list of prominent people they don't like with demeaning comments. As if JM, ZFG, LG or, NG was ever going to attend the memorial!!!!!

Love this post cyberborg. Reminded me of the infamous list that the White House was accused of keeping a couple/few months ago to send email to those who were against the health care uproar. (I thought it was horrid.) But, hey if the White House got criticized for it and it got shut down then the same intent of the law seems like it should apply to the Anthony family. No?

FWIW the 'exorcism crap' comes straight from RG's (wack-job, IMO) website- not CA's imagination.

And, RG still comes across with more common sense and compassion than Cindy. Go Figure.

Novice Seeker

I wonder if this was some of Lee's handiwork? He's an Investigator with DC, dontcha know! :rolleyes:

Forgive me, as I am just seeing the second set of DC's e-mails....So the A's know a few things I did not give them credit for knowing:

-They knew H. Garcia filled out the Sawgrass card, not ZG
-They know about VickiA and KSR
-They know about FrankM
-They know about the Cast Iron connections

They've looked into KC's coniving, and still believe her?

FWIW the 'exorcism crap' comes straight from RG's (wack-job, IMO) website- not CA's imagination.

He is eccentric but that's hardly a reason for her to concoct more lies in order to implicate him for the murder that her daughter committed. She hates him because he has spoken openly about her and her 'whack-job' family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV