2009.09.29 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND the list of people not allowed into the memorial AND the descriptions of them....hahahaha......she said John Morgan was an exibitionist. I have never seen him wearing a crumpled old raincoat.....

Yeah those descriptions were really out there. Full of logical fallacies and nonsense. Oh Padilla carries a knife! Watch out everyone he must be dangerous. Ironic that those two were describing a knife in leonard's back, btw.

Wow, many pages of raw dna data with no summary. Seems like we've seen the lists of items taken from the remains site and the home before....The descriptions of RK's character by his sister in law or whoever were a little interesting. The statement by the man who says he saw Casey and Caylee at lunchtime on June 16 was interesting. Some of the names dug up in the name searches by people trying to help were interesting, like the fact there had indeed been a Gloria G living on Michigan Ave or whatever street that was that Casey had said, and her relatives' names. And the one about the two women Casey's age named Jennifer R and Samantha G O who both lived off of a street called Sawgrass Plantation. Also, that one ZG who was 23 and lives in Athens GA, which is where JG went. I could understand the Anthony's interest in any leads like this.
RG sounds even more freaky than I'd seen before based on his postings! Supernatural/occult creatures with RHneg blood? OK....... I had a tremendous amount of sympathy reading through the attempts by the A family to keep up with information on the internet and protect Casey from slander, as well as their desperation to find any leads they could. I couldn't believe how patient and level headed CA was in dealing with that DB who claimed all this shocking information to her and then claimed she hadn't or something. Oh, and CA and Casey's DNA being ruled out on the duct tape, only dna from one female lab worker. It was interesting that the "heart shaped outline" was near the end of one of the pieces of tape.

Anyway, so far what I see is mostly lots of pages of protocols and checklists and raw dna data with no interpretation released, with a few items thrown in that they hope will make the anthony's look bad in some way, not to mention the couple of items thrown in to try to make websleuths look bad. I didn't see pictures of the tattoos anywhere.

I especially got a chuckle out of DC and CA talking about judicial misconduct as if they are experts on the subject.....And how BC thinks he has something against RK, but the brother in law was actually very complimenntary of Roy.

These people are going to make a jury mad, the defense and CA/DC are likely to insult their intelligence-But I do want to write that, and don't take this as if I condone it, but I see why CA behaved the way she did-She has seen all of this info that we are seeing tonight and she processed it differently than we are (at the time)-She saw each of these e-mail items as potential outs for KC (esp. the ZG and JenRosa stuff)
Now a days, of course, she knows what KC did, so there are no excuses for her.

I want to know what if anything KC purchased at this trip to Walmart. Was it replacement sand and is that why Caylee was observed walking 10 feet behind her mom out the Walmart door? It would certainly lend to premeditation.

Excellent thinking, but why wouldn't she have purchased a shovel? unless, it eluded her.....See my post above, I think she used that shovel in conjunction with the sand to get Caylee and the soiled sand from the sandbox, and replaced with new sand (I guess that is what you are writing about as well!)

I have a question, and since the thread regarding emails between DC and CA is closed for the moment, I guess I will pose it here.

Do we know how the State got possession of those emails? I can't imagine either DC or CA are happy about those being released for all to read.... they only prove them both to have both lied to the public and, more importantly, to the COURT.

TIA!!
Thank you for mentioning this. What relevance do these emails have...and what haven't they shown us? I'm sure there is much more correspondence than what we've seen. Interesting selection that they have chosen to release, though. Just leaves me wondering where they're going with this...if anywhere.

PS- Sweet...Cindy has her own email account at the detective agency.

It blows my mind how Cindy is so far from reality its scary. How much emphasis is she going to put on RG?! For God's sake, Cindy, he is a preacher and now she is stressing about some exorcism crap. For all we know she will say that's how Caylee died. Now I can see KC doing that crap but RG...No way.

FWIW the 'exorcism crap' comes straight from RG's (wack-job, IMO) website- not CA's imagination.

None of this bothers me. So what, no photo of the heart shape on the tape, lab tech fingerprints on tape, tape on Caylee doesn't match tape on gas can etc - The State was going to trial with a Murder charge against Miss KC before they found Caylee, before there was and duct tape anywhere. I still believe that the State has a strong case against Miss KC. If some of this just released evidence was tested ages ago and just now released, for whatever reasons i.e. was still being tested, what other info have we not seen or what other interviews have we not heard? Point is that we still don't know what evidence the State based the Murder charge on?
What if the State went to trial and only brought up the following:
1. not reported for 30/31 days and was last seen with KC
2. There is no "nanny"
3.Party Behavior
4.Smell of Decomp in the car along with fact that the dogs hit on the car and in the backyard 5.Body found down the block
6.CA's 911 tape
7. GA's Grand Jury transcript

Wow, many pages of raw dna data with no summary. Seems like we've seen the lists of items taken from the remains site and the home before....The descriptions of RK's character by his sister in law or whoever were a little interesting. The statement by the man who says he saw Casey and Caylee at lunchtime on June 16 was interesting. Some of the names dug up in the name searches by people trying to help were interesting, like the fact there had indeed been a Gloria G living on Michigan Ave or whatever street that was that Casey had said, and her relatives' names. And the one about the two women Casey's age named Jennifer R and Samantha G O who both lived off of a street called Sawgrass Plantation. Also, that one ZG who was 23 and lives in Athens GA, which is where JG went. I could understand the Anthony's interest in any leads like this.
RG sounds even more freaky than I'd seen before based on his postings! Supernatural/occult creatures with RHneg blood? OK....... I had a tremendous amount of sympathy reading through the attempts by the A family to keep up with information on the internet and protect Casey from slander, as well as their desperation to find any leads they could. I couldn't believe how patient and level headed CA was in dealing with that DB who claimed all this shocking information to her and then claimed she hadn't or something. Oh, and CA and Casey's DNA being ruled out on the duct tape, only dna from one female lab worker. It was interesting that the "heart shaped outline" was near the end of one of the pieces of tape.

Anyway, so far what I see is mostly lots of pages of protocols and checklists and raw dna data with no interpretation released, with a few items thrown in that they hope will make the anthony's look bad in some way, not to mention the couple of items thrown in to try to make websleuths look bad. I didn't see pictures of the tattoos anywhere.

bbm~
The A's were trying to protect KC alright, you nailed that one on the head seagull. I have zero, zip, zilch respect for them for that. My sympathy is for Caylee... Wish they had stood up for her somewhere along the way. I have no doubt that they loved her with all their heart, it's just such a shame that in trying to protect KC, they turned their back on justice for Caylee imvho.

None of this bothers me. So what, no photo of the heart shape on the tape, lab tech fingerprints on tape, tape on Caylee doesn't match tape on gas can etc - The State was going to trial with a Murder charge against Miss KC before they found Caylee, before there was and duct tape anywhere. I still believe that the State has a strong case against Miss KC. If some of this just released evidence was tested ages ago and just now released, for whatever reasons i.e. was still being tested, what other info have we not seen or what other interviews have we not heard? Point is that we still don't know what evidence the State based the Murder charge on?
What if the State went to trial and only brought up the following:
1. not reported for 30/31 days and was last seen with KC
2. There is no "nanny"
3.Party Behavior
4.Smell of Decomp in the car along with fact that the dogs hit on the car and in the backyard 5.Body found down the block
6.CA's 911 tape
7. GA's Grand Jury transcript

And an experienced SA office has determined that there is enough for a death penalty-I have to remind myself every once in a while that inflammatory evidence will not meet our eyes before this thing starts, so there may be still so much yet to be told from the state's side of things. It just can't be out there for the jury pool yet (Sunshine Law does have SOME limitations!)

Has anyone seen this statement by a witness yet?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146711.pdf

page 2 - describes an encounter with KC and Caylee day after Father's day if I am not mistaken, incredible.

If Casey and Caylee visited Walmart the day after Father's Day, security camera footage of this would have existed at some time. I wonder how long Walmart keeps footage? Sadly, it probably doesn't exist anymore, but I would be really, really interested in seeing this. If Caylee was wearing the clothes found with her body, that would be a huge blow against the defense!

Coming shortly... Please do not comment in this thread until I get them all uploaded.

I suggest starting a new thread for documents worthy of it.

I see some heavy redacting may be required on some of these, so it may take a while. 15 files.

First up, Annie D. transcript -

http://www.filedropper.com/8273-8359annied

Hi Muzikman, Again I find myself trying to open a file you posted. At this 'filedropper' site, does a person have to sign up and sign in to be able to access the documents that you have posted here? Thanks for the help!!!

Hi Muzikman, Again I find myself trying to open a file you posted. At this 'filedropper' site, does a person have to sign up and sign in to be able to access the documents that you have posted here? Thanks for the help!!!

I believe you just have to enter the verify number/letters and it will download for you. You don't have to sign in.

I believe you just have to enter the verify number/letters and it will download for you. You don't have to sign in.

Thank you nyvictoria; but i guess that I am not smart enough to understand what you are saying. When I click on Musikman's link it takes me the Filedropper site and then it has some message to share the link or to upload. It doesn't matter what i click on......it takes me to a sign up site...... Have you used this link and could you explain the procedure you used? Thank you !!!!

One item I found interesting is that out of all the conversations about shutting down websites and trying to play pin the murder on the donkey (not saying anyone is a donkey. Just giving a visual analogy to what they were doing.). The one thing I clearly noticed was that the A's and DC in all their conversation didn't really talk about finding Caylee.

Now a few posters have mentioned this but to me whats not being said in these conversations is more important then what is being said. I think it needs to be pointed out that these people were not looking for their grand daughter. I find that interesting.

That and any half hearted attempts to do so are clearly nothing more then tactics to cast doubt. These conversations seem to say that pretty clearly when one reads between the lines imho.

Thank you nyvictoria; but i guess that I am not smart enough to understand what you are saying. When I click on Musikman's link it takes me the Filedropper site and then it has some message to share the link or to upload. It doesn't matter what i click on......it takes me to a sign up site...... Have you used this link and could you explain the procedure you used? Thank you !!!!

There should be a message that tells you to type in the letters/numbers you see into that little box.This prevents spam and stuff.Do you see that ?

I'll try :) You'll need Adobe Reader...that may be the problem. If you don't have it, you can get it free here http://get.adobe.com/reader/thankyo...don=ARH&addon=Air_Installer&addon=Acrobat.com

Once you confirm you have Adobe or have downloaded it, go the MM's link and click on "download this file". A little box with letters will come up. Enter the letters and/or numbers you see in the white box below (not case sensitive) and click "download now". That should bring up a grey box on your screen (from your computer, not the site), asking if you want to save or open with Adobe. I usually open and decide whether to save after I've read the file.

Hope this helps!

Hi TakingALook - Here is a screen shot of what you should see when you click my link. See the red "Click This"? Click on that button - Download This File - and a Captcha box will pop up, asking you to enter in the letters/numbers (that helps prevent bots from downloading). Enter them, and the file will download to your computer. No need to sign up.

picture.php

Hi TakingALook - Here is a screen shot of what you should see when you click my link. See the red "Click This"? Click on that button - Download This File - and a Captcha box will pop up, asking you to enter in the letters/numbers (that helps prevent bots from downloading). Enter them, and the file will download to your computer. No need to sign up.

picture.php

As always, THANKS MM for coming to the rescue!! I didn't think of a screen shot. That's why such matters are better left to the experts...meaning YOU! :blowkiss:

picture.php

I wanna take some time and thank you for everything you do for us here. I dunno what we would do without you!!

thanksmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member