2009.10.02 JB & TM on Early Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought she was guilty of something. I figured the SA had nothing because she was in and out of jail. Once They indicted her for murder, I still thought she was guilty of something. On Dec 11th I thought she was guilty of killing her daughter. By the 19th of December? Well by then the doubt begin to start with me. Roy Kronk story begins to eat at me. Then in each doc dump there is nothing new for SA. Then new twist. Tapes, Dominic Casey, Jim Hoover. Then the judge sealing some of Dominic Casey interview. Each little bizzare twist begins to add up. Now I wasn't born yesterday.. If things don't make a whole lot of sense, then there is someone else in the picture. I have seen this my whole life.
Now comes this new doc dump and the SA has no physical evidence. Yes I still think she is Guilty of something. I am here to provoke thought and learn from everyone. When I post something it may make some people angry, but my goal is to get someone to post something that I hadn't thought of.
In the begining I thought she was guilty. Then slowly as docs begin to get dumped and the bizzare twist, I begin to question my own opinion
What do think of the new development today? A local news station found pics and video of the same Henkal tape on the poster in the A's home and other posters being put up.

At first I thought she was guilty of something. I figured the SA had nothing because she was in and out of jail. Once They indicted her for murder, I still thought she was guilty of something. On Dec 11th I thought she was guilty of killing her daughter. By the 19th of December? Well by then the doubt begin to start with me. Roy Kronk story begins to eat at me. Then in each doc dump there is nothing new for SA. Then new twist. Tapes, Dominic Casey, Jim Hoover. Then the judge sealing some of Dominic Casey interview. Each little bizzare twist begins to add up. Now I wasn't born yesterday.. If things don't make a whole lot of sense, then there is someone else in the picture. I have seen this my whole life.
Now comes this new doc dump and the SA has no physical evidence. Yes I still think she is Guilty of something. I am here to provoke thought and learn from everyone. When I post something it may make some people angry, but my goal is to get someone to post something that I hadn't thought of.In the begining I thought she was guilty. Then slowly as docs begin to get dumped and the bizzare twist, I begin to question my own opinion

I don't think anyone in this forum gets "angry". What is frustrating however, is when a poster continually posts opinions without a reference to docs and "evidence" released thusfar. It is thought provoking when someone can submit a theory for consideration and reference actual docs and investigative findings and suggest an alternative. It is not productive to state opinion and make statements that do no more than tell us what you believe. The entire premise of the legal system is to base findings on facts and NOT opinion. Any juror will be instructed to set aside their feelings and rely only on evidence and facts. As WS, we strive to maintain the same standard. Everyone is free to have their opinion, but this is not a website dedicated to opinions, it is a website dedicated to analyzing data and facts, finding alternative possibilities, and seeking the truth. CA would not permit LP into her home if he had preconceived notions. Posters here may have their notions, but should explain why, and give us something that will support the request to consider an alternative. I hope this helps and can be useful in your sleuthing.

With all due respect, Casey's guilt would have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered Caylee if they indeed try to go for the dp. While I agree that all of the evidence points to Casey being guilty of Caylee's death, I'm just not sold on actual murder. Caylee could have drowned, Caylee could have fallen and died accidentally but Casey panicked, Caylee could have died accidentally any multitude of ways...the way Casey acted after the fact is beside the point. It is the actions leading up to the death that would prove intent to murder. Without proving intent, you don't have a case for murder and everything else becomes circumstantial. I still think the way I did in the beginning - that this could very well be a homicide case, not murder. I think the state has to be veeery careful of any misteps if they want to prove murder...afterall, that's how they lost the case against OJ.

Caylee deserves justice, no matter what. Caylee was a beautiful bright young child that would have blossomed into a beautiful smart woman. She could have made a difference in this world...hell, she's making a difference in death - that should show how special she is. If Casey knows she did something wrong, even if it were an accident, and if Casey's parents know that Casey is responsible for Caylee's demise, then I can only hope and pray that their faith in GOD is steadfast so that they may help steer Casey in the path of truth. If Caylee's death was the result of an accident, and if Casey & her family know this but are steering people in all different directions, then Casey deserves to have the book thrown at her. I'm hoping they're smarter than that and just do the right thing.

Falling apart? Don't celebrate too soon!
I think you may hope for that, but maybe you should ask Scott Peterson how important the absence of those items are to a Jury- you can reach him c/o Death Row.
The case against him was entirely circumstantial apart from one hair of his wife that was found. The Jurors listened to all the evidence against him, specially his behavior during the time when his wife went "missing" and after... he,like Casey was entirely without credibility. He also partied while his wife and child decomposed, in the ocean.

The Scott Peterson trial was a double murder.
Scott Peterson was cheating on his wife. He had motive.

Casey Anthony is no Scott Peterson. These two cases are nothing alike and not worth comparing. I hope that guy rots.

When the DNA studies confirmed that it was the body of Caylee Anthony did you believe that?

That is was Caylee? of course. I believed it was Caylee from Dec 11th. I said to my brother many times, just watch, they will find her body somewhere near the home or near the crime scene. It happens all the time.

Casey Anthony is no Scott Peterson. These two cases are nothing alike and not worth comparing. I hope that guy rots.

Sociopaths= alike
anything could be a reason for them

Theres no heart sticker
Theres no dna
Theres no fingerprints
Theres no decomposing hair
Theres no matching duct tape.

The states case is falling apart before our very eyes.

Evidence leading up to the crime is very important to me.

You might want to watch the Nancy Grace show tonight, or read a transcript. The report you are citing regarding the 'decomposing' hair was from August, and was the initial test. Since then the further tests that were done confirm the death band which is ONLY seen on hair from a decomposing body. Since we know Casey is alive, it must come from Caylee.. These reports have been released out of sequence, so what appears like good news to you has just been discounted by subsequent reliable FBI testing.

What do think of the new development today? A local news station found pics and video of the same Henkal tape on the poster in the A's home and other posters being put up.

OMGosh...I just thought of this. It would be so ironic if her family actually helped to seal her fate just by using that same roll of Duct tape on Caylee's posters. Something else I never thought of - since little Caylee had that Duct tape wrapped over her pretty face, I wonder how she feels in heaven knowing her grandparents used the same tape on those posters! Good Gawd!

It is the states burden to prove she is guilty. The defense does not have to say anything. It is the states resposibility to catch the real killer.

Obviously that does not work in the court of public opinion, but it does in the real court.
BBM; You are correct and that is exactly what they are doing, saying nothing of substance that would clear KC of all charges since they claim publicly they have it.

Now comes this new doc dump and the SA has no physical evidence. Yes I still think she is Guilty of something. I am here to provoke thought and learn from everyone. When I post something it may make some people angry, but my goal is to get someone to post something that I hadn't thought of.
In the begining I thought she was guilty. Then slowly as docs begin to get dumped and the bizzare twist, I begin to question my own opinion
BBM: We don't know WHAT physical evidence LE/FBI/SA has. We also don't know what the SA has given JB that has not been released under the Sunshine Law. If your goal is to get someone to post something you haven't thought of, I would suggest you seriously take JBean up on her suggestions to review the threads as well as the information thread that contains all released documents as well as interviews. The majority of us have read every one of them. Speed reading and going over them again, and again if only to refresh our minds. I am not being snarly here just trying to help you understand that we have read the documents forwards and backwards and still come to similar conclusions.

BBM: KC was cheating on Caylee. She was no mother. That is her motive.

The Prosecution does not have to prove motive. There does not even have to be a motive.
I think that Casey and Scott are VERY alike, they each murdered to further their pursuit of the 'Bella Vita'.
The only difference I see is that he killed two people , she killed one.

Same as in what? Same tape as at the scene? or the same tape as on the gas can?

It is the states burden to prove she is guilty. The defense does not have to say anything. It is the states resposibility to catch the real killer.

Obviously that does not work in the court of public opinion, but it does in the real court.

And it's the defense's burden to ATTEMPT to get the death penalty off the table..let's just watch and see how effective they are at that.

And..when the last person to see a child alive is the MOTHER it is HER responsibility to be honest about what happened to HER child.

OMGosh...I just thought of this. It would be so ironic if her family actually helped to seal her fate just by using that same roll of Duct tape on Caylee's osters. Something else I never thought of - since little Caylee had that Duct tape wrapped over her pretty face, I wonder how she feels in heaven knowing her grandparents used the same tape on those posters! Good Gawd!

I was wondering what G and C thought when they heard about the duct tape being the rare Henkal tape.They had to know then,that they had used it on the posters.

I was wondering what G and C thought when they heard about the duct tape being the rare Henkal tape.They had to know then,that they had used it on the posters.

They're trying to decide who to blame for hanging the posters.

I've been reading your posts and must admit I have been suspect of you, but I have to say I honestely appreciate your sincere comments, and think it is of value to us that a potential juror could have the same questions and doubts. I really wish I could look at this with fresh eyes, but have decided to reserve final judgement at trial. I am sure there are many that have heard this case, but haven't followed all of the details like us. With that being said, I don't think the evidence is favorable to KC.

Personally, I think the defense and team A is now trying to appeal to those that haven't been following this case as closely as us WS gang. Good grief, have you seen the headlines in the media the past couple of days? Lately, I sense a game of check mate, but I think the prosecutors must have something else. Look at the smugness and confidence the prosecutor has. When I watch him, it's like CA's comment "go ahead and let him make a fool of himself". To me, it seems like a strategy for the defense to force the hand of the prosecution. Just remember the twisting of stories is just that...a twist!

Regardless, yes KC is guilty of not protecting her two-old child from her own or at the hands of someone else, and that itself makes her guilty of something. Didn't she tell TL that she was the worst mother ever?

Wow. casey had tons of motive. I mean, she created elaborate lies so that she could leave her baby with her parents and party instead of taking care of her child. Her lies were so complex and well though out that you just know she really wanted to be out partying. casey refferred to her child as a "little snot head". She seemed jealous of the bond her mom had with Caylee, and seemed to resent the control her mom exerted of her and over Caylee. casey's latest paramour stated firmly that he did not want kids and if he had one he wanted it to be a boy. Caylee was not welcome ther to spend the night. Once grandma started wising up that casey was not working nights, she refused to babysit. casey's friends were having fun partying whernever they wanted, going on cool trips to PR and not having to take care of a little snot head. casey felt trapped. Once she realized she couldn't leave the baby with her mom every night and couldn't take the baby to Tony's either, her recourses became very limited. casey was trapped. This is evident by her e-mails in which it is very obvious that she wants desparately to go out, does not want to tell her friends she cannot and keeps stalling them, hoping she will find a way to get her parents to watch the child. Same thing with the trip to PR. It's pathetic.
casey's conversations show someone desperate to be independent from the child that shackled her and the mother that criticized her. casey both hated her parents and demanded they adore her. She seemed jealous of Caylee, even after the baby died.
Intentionally killing her child was a way to get back at her mother for giving more attention to Caylee and not allowing casey to do what she wanted, it was a way to be free of her mother's control (mom controlled when she could go out because mom was the babysitter) and it was a way to be free from the grip of a baby that needed her constantly.
Hope she's enjoying all that freedom in the clink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy