2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is somewhat harrowing, isn't it.
I challenge anyone to watch him and not weep for that poor child.

Exactly, which is what Sheaffer said. This is going to emotionally impact the Jury greatly.

How does the Defense overcome basics such as 31 days never reporting and 3, I said 3, that's 3 strips of duct over Caylee's nose and mouth. Ewwww!

To me, 3 pieces does not make the staging of a kidnap, more the spiteful and heinous murder of a child. KC shut Caylee up forever both out of pure jealousy and spite against CA.

LE and the medical examiner document everything with pictures.The FBI didn't take pics before the testing,that's all.It's clearly there.

Miss James: I guess we've just all been in a tivvy about nothing! You're absolutely right that Dr. G would have photographed Caylee's remains (yes, George, that's what they're called) before anything went to LE/FBI. Thanks!!:blushing:

Sheaffer's legal analysis of today's evidence release really makes you realize how this trial is going to make many, many people cry. It will break the jurors hearts, and personally I don't see how CA/GA will be able to get through it. Casey has been really stupid to not beg for a plea deal. She is doomed.

As you know, the plea deal was offered ,expired with no resonse from KC. I wonder why. Was it support (lies) from family? Hope that Caylee would nevr be found? JB says any offer is entirely up to KC. Maybe she wants an inadequate defense and he is doing CYA to prevent it.

This reminds me of Trenton Duckett, and how they found his ultrasound pics in the garbage after he was gone... I wonder if that wasn't the test that told the prisoner that she was pregnant with Caylee. Poor little baby.

i doubt it was casey's old pg test. i think it was just random trash in the woods. more than likely some teenager chucked it there so her parents wouldn't find it in the trash can at home.

Prolly not-- one wouldn't save a pregnancy test, that long.

Not so odd, either-- people dump all kinds of trash in those woody areas-- condoms, toilet paper, dirty frozen food containers.

We have the same problems out here.

FWIW....my oldest is 11 and I still have that one. Although I WANTED to be pregnant and likely KC did not. If it was hers, perhaps from another one of those immaculate conceptions of hers.

He is an excellent analyst and he sure brings the horror of Caylee's death home. If anyone has any doubts that Casey will be convicted you won't have them any longer if you watch this.

Not sure HOW anyone can be concerned about that, There so SO much evidence on the state's side!

Exactly, which is what Sheaffer said. This is going to emotionally impact the Jury greatly.

How does the Defense overcome basics such as 31 days never reporting and 3, I said 3, that's 3 strips of duct over Caylee's nose and mouth. Ewwww!

To me, 3 pieces does not make the staging of a kidnap, more the spiteful and heinous murder of a child. KC shut Caylee up forever both out of pure jealousy and spite against CA.

Yep! The stinky car is also gonna be hard to explain away.

Prolly not-- one wouldn't save a pregnancy test, that long.

Not so odd, either-- people dump all kinds of trash in those woody areas-- condoms, toilet paper, dirty frozen food containers.

We have the same problems out here.

Sorry, Brini.....saved pregnancy tests here in Ga too.....1986, 1992, 1996...

Yep! The stinky car is also gonna be hard to explain away.

Good thing CA freaked out and called LE.

If the As had found out, some other way, that KC had done it, they might have told people that Caylee had gone to live with a relative. The child had no playfriends. She was pretty isolated. The crime might never have been found out.

If I were on the jury and I was told that Casey's first statement was that Caylee had been missing since June 9 and that she then changed her story to June 16, that is all I would need to vote guilty. My brother lost his 19 year old son in a car accident 3 years ago and then we lost my brother last year. The day my brother died he could tell you to the day exactly how many days it had been since he lost his son. It had only been a month for Casey and her changing the date a whole week spells GUILTY for me. You don't forget the exact date you loose a child.

How could anyone hear that,see the evidence ,and still continue to cover for KC? As a mom and a grandmother ,I don't get it!:furious:

MissJames: I am also a mother and a grandmother and I have given this a great deal of thought since the case started. CA has NO CHOICE but to continue to cover for KC and believe she is innocent. If CA for even one second allowed herself to be convniced by the evidence then she would have to deal with two facts: 1) that there might be something she said or did (perhaps the reported fight?) that triggered something in KC and pushed her to kill Caylee. 2) That if she had done or said things differently she might have prevented this from happening. The result of dealing with these two facts alone would be unimaginable guilt. Ca simply can not allow herself to think any other way then she is thinking. To think differently would more than likely send her over the edge of whatever sanity she has left, The guilt would surely be too much to bear. While I do not like CA, I can not help but feel pity for her. She is in a H**L of her own making - and she can't do anything else but go on the way she has been.

As you know, the plea deal was offered ,expired with no resonse from KC. I wonder why. Was it support (lies) from family? Hope that Caylee would nevr be found? JB says any offer is entirely up to KC. Maybe she wants an inadequate defense and he is doing CYA to prevent it.

She was never offered a REAL plea deal.

She boxed herself in. LE was thinking and HOPING that it was an accident. However, if she pled accident, she woulda been required to lead LE to the body.

She couldn't-- because of the duct tape.

FWIW....my oldest is 11 and I still have that one. Although I WANTED to be pregnant and likely KC did not. If it was hers, perhaps from another one of those immaculate conceptions of hers.

She prolly never HAD a pregnancy test. She expressed no concern about being pregnant, did not see a doctor, and claimed she was a virgin.

CA made her see a doctor in her eighth month. After the extended family went up in arms.

Sorry, Brini.....saved pregnancy tests here in Ga too.....1986, 1992, 1996...

DAMG! I'm impressed with you folks! That's SO sweet! :)

No one in my social circle saved the test.

But, one close friend buried the afterbirth under the apple tree in her back yard.

After she died of cancer, we buried her ashes there with it.

Someone needs to take a sharpie and mark through that "105 lb" on her jail ID. She hasn't seen that low a number in over six months.

Well, Here I sit all dissappointed again. Waiting to find out what those maggot bugs had in their guts and when the vacuum cleaner info will be released. Patience D@mmt,PATIENCE.

Check back in the news thread. The entomological reports (around 40+ pages) were turned over to the defense recently. We should be getting them soon.

She was never offered a REAL plea deal.

She boxed herself in. LE was thinking and HOPING that it was an accident. However, if she pled accident, she woulda been required to lead LE to the body.

She couldn't-- because of the duct tape.

I only ASSU0000000000000ME you actually read the REAL PLEA DEAL. It can only be offered by the SA, not constructed on comic book paper by JB. Such plea was offered and, by silence, REFUSED. The duct tape didn't hurt so far.

KC will be really lucky if any such offer is made in the future.

My firm belief is that this is a dead woman still living in a fantasy. Perhaps JB is the white knight.

Bet if she had that first offer to reconsider, SHE'D TAKE IT RATHER THAN DIE (EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T A REAL PLEA DEAL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member