2009.11.12 Mallory Parker's Depo *read it here*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, towards the end of reading the depo I had trouble with the scrolling. Finally gave up.

Yikes, Mallory is ANOTHER piece of work! She never asked anybody anything at all.

Interesting part: After George's suicide attempt Cindy was using the "divorce" word. And it sounded like he may have still been in the hospital at the time.

Was that before or after Dominic Casey betrayed her?

I gave up........reading....hope this all goes to jury.
Mallory to be on the stand might mess up.

omg,I'm convinced now Mallory knows exactly what happened.She's part of the cover up.There is no way IMO that she was being truthful in this deposition

Well if she could say that and not start laughing and say "kidding", What's the "bombshell" going to be?

She really is ok with looking like a fool just to please and protect the Anthonys and ICA. WOW!! :loser:

I wish I didnt read that...:maddening:

MP stated that when ICA was home, they were all so relieved that they waited until the next day to focus on Caylee, or something to that effect. Also, IMO she was very tight lipped!!! Pathetic!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm just going to throw out a thought , a devil's advocate kind of thought:
Is it possible that this whole family plays their various "rolls" , deceiving THEMSELVES and others and it is more or less a "play like" household. (is this a "duh" statement?)
The family as a whole has secrets and each member has secrets and they put on a "charade" for themselves , each other and the outside world. (Maybe lots of families are like that to a degree but this one is exceptional???)
I got the impression that either M was "fudging" OR the games they play to try to function and appear a normal family kept her in the dark and she saw only what they wanted her to see (or hear) except for some unavoidable moments of candor?
Know this is too long and I'm not really making myself clear but if anyone would like to comment and / or clarify feel free; IF I made any sense at all!!:crazy:
Guess I'm trying to find SOMETHING that doesn't make me want to yell at her......"WHAT WERE / ARE YOU THINKING???!!!":banghead:

Do we know if she was asked to take a polygraph? Omg, I'm so sick of the lies. This case has frighten me to the core. Seriously, how can so many adults, so close to Caylee (that precious baby), just stand by and allow this circus to continue or even play a part in this madness?

Does anyone remember the Twilight Zone? There is this one episode where the family members of this little boy and all the adults in the town were scared of him. His name was Anthony and if they did anything he didn't like, he would wish them into the cornfield.

Maybe that's why the Anthony's and Mallory walk on eggshells around her because they are scared she will wish them into the cornfiled.:maddening:

What a waste! "Doesn't have any reason to believe there is not a ZG"? OMG is there anyone involved with this family with any morals? Is there anyone in this family that remembers precious Caylee. They all deserve a special place in he77. JMHO

Is it possible that this whole family plays their various "rolls" , deceiving THEMSELVES and others and it is more or less a "play like" household. (is this a "duh" statement?)
The family as a whole has secrets and each member has secrets and they put on a "charade" for themselves , each other and the outside world. (Maybe lots of families are like that to a degree but this one is exceptional???)
I got the impression that either M was "fudging" OR the games they play to try to function and appear a normal family kept her in the dark and she saw only what they wanted her to see (or hear) except for some unavoidable moments of candor?
Know this is too long and I'm not really making myself clear but if anyone would like to comment and / or clarify feel free; IF I made any sense at all!!:crazy:
Guess I'm trying to find SOMETHING that doesn't make me want to yell at her......"WHAT WERE / ARE YOU THINKING???!!!":banghead:

You make perfect sense! Her depo REEKED of protecting the Anthonys!!!
:banghead:

:eek:

Hmmm.... Let's see. :waitasec:

Your boyfriend's niece is missing. Your boyfriend's sister is in jail for child neglect, lying to police (at the time), and suspected of doing "something" to her daughter.

Boyfriend doesn't really talk about it to you. You don't really think it is "your place" to ask any questions. :waitasec:

Boyfriend's sister gets out of jail. Everyone gathers for a "family dinner" and wants to keep it light. Afterall, the sister has had a tough time in JAIL. Did they sing Kumbaya too? :waitasec:

:eek: My hinky meter is off the charts. I don't believe her at all. :nono: :maddening:

Oh I hope you are right. I really hope MP is purposely staying out of the loop, above the fray to keep the peace with her future in-laws. Or that LA is keeping her protected. She is honestly better off not knowing much. I just don't know what to think.

It's clear to me that my definition of "close" and MP's are very different! From what she said in her depo, I would say she had a very superficial relationship with the family, certainly not a close relationship.

umm - Mallory says she wasn't at the house to see or smell the car. IIRC - right after LE took ICA downtown - that first day - when ICA called home - the infamous "waste, huge waste" phone call - Mallory was at the house for that according to the depo - AND SO WAS THE CAR!!!! LE did not pick that car up until again IIRC early the next morning.

I don't see how Mallory did not see or smell that car.

I call FOUL

I didn't make it past the account of the first night Casey was home and they had a family dinner with around 8-10 people, including Jose and his wife. No one asked about Caylee or her whereabouts because they were just happy to have Casey home and would address the "nitty gritty" tomorrow. HELLO????? A 2 year old is missing and NO ONE ADDRESSES IT???? Is Casey that much of a princess to this family that being relieved about her well-being trumped her missing toddler? This is truly insanity. Or a contrived cover-up. JMO.

BBM

Ohh please tell me your kidding me? JB came around for dinner. The only rational explanation I can see is that he wanted to "protect" ICA from questioning by the Anthonys et al.

I didn't read much of the transcript.

As far as the no-one asking re: Caylee that could be because CA had asked ICA and got nowhere. If IIRC didn't the Bail Bondsman's body guard say something along those lines

Well, she did admit that Lee was out of town two weeks out of the month at that time. I often wondered if KC stashed Caylee there on a regular basis, otherwise, I am appalled the Anthony's actually found another person so warped. mo

:mad:

WOO,
I remember that too. Even Kristina said MP was there with LA.

Do we know if she was asked to take a polygraph? Omg, I'm so sick of the lies. This case has frighten me to the core. Seriously, how can so many adults, so close to Caylee (that precious baby), just stand by and allow this circus to continue or even play a part in this madness?

Does anyone remember the Twilight Zone? There is this one episode where the family members of this little boy and all the adults in the town were scared of him. His name was Anthony and if they did anything he didn't like, he would wish them into the cornfield.

Maybe that's why the Anthony's and Mallory walk on eggshells around her because they are scared she will wish them into the cornfiled.:maddening:

BBM: while I was trying to figure out how to say how appalled I am with this whole family, you said it and said it perfectly.

Actually, just thinking out loud here, but maybe they did all act "normal" and light because JB was there plus I'll bet they believed they were under surveillance. At least that's what I would think if I just got out of jail and my child was missing. I would assume my phone and house was bugged.

But maybe I've read too many detective novels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_M_U
Back