2009.11.12 Mallory Parker's Depo *read it here*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is she stupid?

I'd answer that, but I like it here and want to stay.

I have to wonder, no matter how much I love my husband, if he blamed so and so for killing a family member I would still ask why, and try and form my own opinion I would hope. Even if I eventually agreed with him I'd like it laid out to me why so and so is guilty. Why wouldn't she question the A's about why they feel Jesse is involved? She's not only drinking the punch over there, she's also adding the sugar. Wow.

She is so complacent...CA must really love her.

You make perfect sense! Her depo REEKED of protecting the Anthonys!!!
:banghead:

I agree but that's okay because when she takes the stand, I hope they break her down to her knees. It's going to be a pleasure watching all the break downs in this trial.

How can this be real??? I mean really this is just insane!

How can so many people have failed this innocent sweet child??

They just had a light dinner??? I want to cry & scream in frustration!
I hope she is never blessed with a child - she does not deserve it, they are all evil!

umm - Mallory says she wasn't at the house to see or smell the car. IIRC - right after LE took ICA downtown - that first day - when ICA called home - the infamous "waste, huge waste" phone call - Mallory was at the house for that according to the depo - AND SO WAS THE CAR!!!! LE did not pick that car up until again IIRC early the next morning.

I don't see how Mallory did not see or smell that car.

I call FOUL

Yep! ICA SAID she SAW Mallory's car
(maybe Lee narrowed it?)I can't remember how he responded to her on that first call home ...
WAS Mallory there? ~ I think so!
MOO

IMO, the only reason no one was questioning ICA about the whereabouts of Caylee is because they knew where she was. Maybe not the location of her remains but they knew she was deceased and ICA was responsible. They couldn't protect Caylee so they were going to make covering for ICA their number one priority and actually finding little Caylee's body would do more harm than good to their cause. These people make me ill.

Wow! How am I supposed to listen to today's shenanigans and read this and get a full nights sleep! This is soooo exciting!

OT NG talking about ICA's argument with JB and the two year old comment...

Wow. She has no reason not to believe there is a ZFG? Did no one ever tell her about the wild goose chase that ICA sent the cops on? I honestly just don't get it. And she says that right away the As were scared about their visits and calls and such being made public. All under the guise of "protecting Caylee" the way that ICA's silence "protects the family" (My quotes, not hers). That's what makes me think there's something really hinky going on here, because that's bad cable movie territory. This whole group is brimming with so much pathos it makes me really sad for them. I guess I'll recycle the comment I made after George's "Agents of the State" testimony for MP: This was your chance, and you blew it.

I'd be more than a little leery bringing the next grandchild into that house. mo

Well, alrighty then....so, we have all misjudged CA. She is actually June Cleaver. What a joke this entire depo was.

Here's why I truly believe Mallory was lying: EVERYONE remembers where they were and how they heard about tragic events in their lives and they NEVER forget it. Yet....she couldn't really remember how she first heard that Caylee was missing or who told her. Most of what she heard was from the media. There goes that old song again...mean, irresponsible old media - just a different singer. I am steamed!!!

And the welcome home dinner for ICA...unbelievable - even for the A's...totally insane.

And, as always, all of the above is JMO...

Having dinner and keeping it light ... sounds very reminiscent of ISP's (Scott P) dinner he hosted for his family at his house - the one he invited the neighbor to and then called her back specifically to let her know he could make a vegetarian dish for her if she would attend (wasn't it lasagna?). Incredibly unbelievable ... people like this really do exist.

I keep thinking about how my parents would react if one of my DS's went missing. There would be no happy/light meals where my DS's name was not mentioned. In fact, there would probably be no eating at all - especially not in an organized manner.

The more we find out about the family's and close acquaintances' reactions to Caylee being missing, the more I'm truly convinced that she was a "toy" to them - just a cute little thing to show off to others, to dress up, and to be a pawn between the feuding clan. So very sad that, if anyone could have been an advocate for Caylee, it would have been MP. But, yet another person fails Caylee. Truly sad.

Unbelievable to say the least. The welcome home dinner and Caylee isn't even mentioned. Nobody is frantic or out looking? We have come to know the Family dynamic. I am suprised at Mallory. An outsider looking in and she doesn't get it :banghead: Love must be blind :banghead:

Reminds me of the Christmas Day dinner that Scott Peterson hosted, even pulling out pasta from the freezer for the vegetarian neighbor.

WTH???

PS...I had the same scrolling problem. If I used the arrow keys on my keyboard (instead of the mouse or return) it was better. Sometimes it would go blank when I went down, but if I went back up one click it would come back. Who knows why but it worked.

a welcome home dinner? barf! i didnt read all but 26 pages, and figured why bother? i did see she at least admitted the ica stealing history.
yup she is not only drinking the koolaid, but she keeps making more pitchers of it. i had hope for mallory, but yes she is an anthony.....

off topic but didnt i read somewhere where she was pregnant? or am i mistaken? i hope i am...another grandchild for them to either warp, or put on the backburner, w/ the save ica mission and all...

I'll sum up the depo.

I don't know
Not that I recall
No
No
Not that I recall
No
Happy family dinner
No
I don't recall

Rinse and repeat.

IF she's read SOOOOOO much in the media, why would she say she has no reason to doubt that there was a real, live nanny? Is she stupid?

And it really looks as though she has become a great student of Spindy Speak also

NOVEMBER 12. 2009.

That's the date the depo was taken making me more gobsmacked than usual with this family.

What a waste - of time.

Reminds me of the Christmas Day dinner that Scott Peterson hosted, even pulling out pasta from the freezer for the vegetarian neighbor.

WTH???

PS...I had the same scrolling problem. If I used the arrow keys on my keyboard (instead of the mouse or return) it was better. Sometimes it would go blank when I went down, but if I went back up one click it would come back. Who knows why but it worked.

We had the same thought!

Also, the same thing happened to me with the depo when scrolling - couldn't read most of the very last lines of the page, and then it would go blank.

I had trouble reading it too. If you click "full screen" then click the thumbnail icon at the top (looks like 12 small squares, beside the print icon) you can read the pages side to side and the whole page shows (you have to zoom out a bit, too).

MP stated that when ICA was home, they were all so relieved that they waited until the next day to focus on Caylee, or something to that effect. Also, IMO she was very tight lipped!!! Pathetic!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Yes, she stated that they were "relieved that KC was home and safe". Had a little celebratory dinner over that. Before, they were only concerned about Caylee, weren't concerned about KC since they knew where she was and she was safe. Somewhat contradictory there.

"Brilliant" Casey was including MP in her mass "come to fusion" texts! Duh! While she's supposed to be in Jacksonville and Tampa!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles
Back