2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely, WAISI. :thumb:

My final conclusion...It was all handled wrong.Terribly wrong and KC is a Terrible Terrible person.But I think it was a accident a stupid stupid accident.Shes evil and believe me Ive read every inch of this thread over and over.She put poor Caylee in the trunk and she was either overmedicated or suffocated from the heat.She did it because she had no babysitter and wanted to spend the night with her new boyfriend....She wasnt thinking clearly(not that she ever did) she was stoned or whatever Everything after is just crazy.:banghead:

Eidetic: I would be VERY interested to read about Cindy's comment re: plaid blanket if you can point me to it.

WAISI + World According = the following conclusion....

IMHO, Caylee was being/had been put down to sleep AWAY from G&C's 6/16 PM when she died.

If Eidetic locates the plaid blanket/pillow information that would further support IMHO.

ETA: "to sleep" vs. "to nap" WTH was I thinkin'. :shakehead:
[/QUOTE]

Red Plaid blanket in Casey's trunk:

Part 2, page 143 (or page 325 of the complete depo) starting at Line 11:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7 And there was nothing else in the trunk.
8 All right.
9 A Except, like, her spare wheel under -- I
10 didn't open that to see it.
11 Q Okay. The blue bin that's shown in Exhibit
12 15, is that the blue bin that was in the trunk?
13 A Yes. That -- I took that out of the trunk.
14 Q Okay. Were there items in the blue bin that
15 you recall at this time?
16 A Typically there's a blanket and some other
17 items. I don't know why they're nat in there. I don't
18 know so
19 Q Do you have a specific recollection of what
20 else was in the blue bin?
21 A I know typically, when I would see casey's
22 car, there would be a blanket that was - - like a red-
23 plaid blanket
and then her car-seat covers. Those she
24 could have taken out. But the last time I had seen it,

I think very significant. I also think a lot more was said in KC's bedroom after she told Lee that Caylee had been missing for 31 days. I truly believe CA made KC tell her everything and quite possibly the ring fell off when KC disposed of Caylee. Now wouldn't that be a bombshell if LE produces that ring. :eek:
Possibility...wow! Wouldn't that be something?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

8 All right.
18 know so
23 plaid blanket
24 could have taken out. But the last time I had seen it,

:bowdown: Muzikman, you made my night, thank you! :toast:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

8 All right.
18 know so
23 plaid blanket
24 could have taken out. But the last time I had seen it,[/QUOTE]

MuzikMan for President!!!!! Great job!!!!:dance:

I wonder where all of Casey's jewelry was when she was at the party on the 4th of July before her arrest. Seems to me she would wear her jewelry to a party...where is that jewelry now?

good point about the 4th of July. Or when she was out to eat with the Lake Vaj guys that first week of July

Oh, I am sure they have been and it's logical to assume they will be further.

don't quite get your remark, Eidetic. I was just saying that of the items in the doc release, these photos were already familiar to us here (in other words, more filler documents that have already been seen, as far as discovery goes). The thread has been bumped up

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

8 All right.
18 know so
23 plaid blanket
24 could have taken out. But the last time I had seen it,[/QUOTE]

Here are the pics Ricardo sold to the Globe.
cayleeandkc.jpg

NationalEnquirerBigTroublebedroomba.jpg

Many snakes live in and around water and many swim across water...... good place to be near for food of various types.

This is true. I live an hour outside Orlando and our snakes don't mind rain, sprinklers, swampy regions at all. And one doesn't have to be say, a water moccasin, to be lingering near the swampy edge. Rattlesnakes hang there too, looking for a meal.

WESH is reporting on the discovery. The video they have on this page is interesting.

"Forensic Trail To Connect Casey A. To Remains".

http://www.wesh.com/news/21909285/detail.html

I am just struck by how much Pic #2 on the below site of Caylee/KC pictures affects me. After a year and a half of seeing photo after photo of Caylee making her 1, 2, 3, cheese! smile pose, as her mother no doubt taught her, to see Caylee sitting beside KC on a sofa(KC's turned away from camera), and to see her smile at someone with a camera in a natural way.....that very slight, little hint of a smile on her lips, a natural smile in her eyes (she must be looking at someone she likes and trusts).....IDK, it really got me. Sweet girl.....you just melted my heart again little Caylee. moo

http://www.wesh.com/news/21909285/detail.html

Heat and humidity, as other ambient conditions, can definitely affect fps. I'm no expert and don't know to what degree but will look later to see if I can find more specific info.
I agree - heat and humidity could affect fingerprints. Also, from looking at the report, the date of the report was 10/09. I'm guessing that in the beginning LE knew that KC had control of the vehicle. They already had ruled out all of her friends as possible suspects in the beginning. They also knew that the "zanny the nanny" didn't exist. KC also had been indicted by a GJ for murder and incarcerated awaiting trial. So fingerprints in the beginning probably were not done. I'm guessing the reason for the fingerprinting in Oct 09 was because of JB bringing Kronk into the picture - that information surfaced in the media IIRC in Nov 09. By that time, fingerprints probably would not be any good due to heat and humidity after that length of time JMO.

Sad that even though two neighbors were worried enough about the screams for help they heard (in the woods near the elementary school) to call police, after a teacher at the school told LE an autistic child had been screaming outside the school but not for "help", LE didn't go into the school to see if the child wanted help? OK....

The water report was interesting. At the water's highest point, briefly in August, there would have been less than half a foot of water at Area A.

The pictures of Casey and Caylee at JP's house and in Ricardo's room we already discussed a lot here.

BBM

Seagull, I know that you feel that LE in this case didn't investigate many things as completely as you would have liked, but this one is a non-issue. When the officers responded and spoke with the teacher, they were satisfied with the explanation. If you have ever been around children who are on the autistic spectrum in a school setting, you would know that there are lots of vocal outbursts, including loud piercing screams, that can result from any minor frustration or other reasons.

If the officers had investigated further, what are you suggesting they might have found? Do you feel this screaming was in some way related to Caylee's disappearance? If not, why should we criticize LE's response to this unrelated incident?

I agree. I think pic #1 was very soon after the "Beer Wench" party and pics 2-6 were taken 3-4 weeks later. Pic one has Caylee is black bottoms, pics 2-6 have her in gray bottoms. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...idence-pictures-120909,0,6454542.photogallery

Casey is wearing the same clothes in all 5 pictures.

Picture 1 looks like they just got up and are on the bed they slept on. Caylee's hair could have been pulled back in a pony. If her pull-ups leaked, they would have had to change her outer pants.

The only difference in the girls besides the pants, is the spot under Caylee's eye. It is there in picture 1. It isn't in the others. So those were taken first, for sure. I would guess #1 was taken the next Morning.

BBM

Seagull, I know that you feel that LE in this case didn't investigate many things as completely as you would have liked, but this one is a non-issue. When the officers responded and spoke with the teacher, they were satisfied with the explanation. If you have ever been around children who are on the autistic spectrum in a school setting, you would know that there are lots of vocal outbursts, including loud piercing screams, that can result from any minor frustration or other reasons.

If the officers had investigated further, what are you suggesting they might have found? Do you feel this screaming was in some way related to Caylee's disappearance? If not, why should we criticize LE's response to this unrelated incident?

Looking at the map, it would seem that the folks hanging out at the Anthony house and the media would have heard it as well.... They were out side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl