2009.12.11 Tim Miller interview with OCSO

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on another thread and realized it probably needed to go here instead:

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

Anyone notice that GA is in the boat picture and CA is in the one of the pictures at the fundraiser function on the Extreme Search and Rescue site. How many organizations for missing children are these people scamming money on. What is funny is not one of the organizations websites (Kidfinders, Caylee Marie Foundation or Extreme Search and Rescue) show any children they have actually looked for or found, NOT ONE!!!!! At least on TM's website he has listed all the people he is searching for and the people he has found. They cant do that because they have never looked for anyone. Also looks like they got themselves a NEW fourwheeler!

Did ya see on the application for membership that we can join this smoke and mirrors organization for only $25? *shaking my head here*

“’Casey, where do they need to start searching? Would you make a spot on the map? Would you make an X?’” Miller told investigators George asked Casey.

“Cindy really got angry then,” Miller told the investigators. “Casey got up and went back to her room and I, I looked at George and I think I just kind of threw my hands up and I said, ‘You know, I’m sorry. We really didn’t come to cause any trouble,’ or something to that effect.”Miller said attorney Jose Baez didn't want him talking to Casey, even though she was the last person to see Caylee alive, and that Casey never even said Caylee's name, acting as if she were going to a "cheerleading competition," always laughing and giggling. http://www.wftv.com/news/22912545/detail.html

I never heard anything that confirms Leonard ever took a polygraph, I'd like to hear more about that. I hope MN says something about LP's latest statement on NG. Didn't he come out before in TM's defense when something was said on TV (I am forgetting parts of this case).

Me, either. I would think that if he told them some of the things he has speculated in the media, that polygraph would look like a Jackson Pollock when he was done.
I think the state can do without LP all together and use that time instead to examine Tim. The defense, I believe, is going to make Tim out to be just another Leonard, inserting himself maybe for good cause, but ultimately seeking publicity.

Did ya see on the application for membership that we can join this smoke and mirrors organization for only $25? *shaking my head here*
Just like EquaSearch...They are trying to BE Tim...and as I said before FAILING MISERABLY!

Having read most of the interviews released in this most recent doc dump, my already HUGE respect for Tim Miller has probably quadrupled in size at the very least. He was always looking out for Caylee from the very first moment.

Just like EquaSearch...They are trying to BE Tim...and as I said before FAILING MISERABLY!

Having read most of the interviews released in this most recent doc dump, my already HUGE respect for Tim Miller has probably quadrupled in size at the very least. He was always looking out for Caylee from the very first moment.

IMO Any attacks in the Court room against Tim Miller will only show just how disparate the dooffence really is. IMO That will just help the Jury reach a Guilty verdict IMO.Tim wanted KC to tell him where to search but Bozo would not let her give the info needed.BOZO went on TV telling everyone that KC was innocent, if she was innocent she would have helped find Caylee.Look how much money Tim spent to find Caylee and how much did KC spend of her 200k BLOOD MONEY on Caylee.

I agree. My respect for Tim Miller was high before. After reading these transcripts, I am just in awe of this man and so grateful that he is on this earth.

I believe and this just my opinion, that he was called in for the sole purpose of making it appear to the public that CA/GA were doing all they could to find Caylee, when behind closed doors, Tim found out this family was not in the throes of despair for a missing child, they were in extreme cover-up mode.

...What I don't understand is if Casey hated George/Cindy so much, why not get a job and move out? I'm not sure if she hated them as much as she liked to freeload and steal from them. I can't see how going to a pretend job everyday would be better than just getting one.IMO
Your post edited for brevity.

I believe the clue here is the 100+ stuffed animals that Caylee had. It is my guess that KC was taught to be dependent on CA, by CA providing everything her little heart desired. By her never setting any goals or limits for KC, she created someone without goals or limits. I don't believe KC had the coping skills to get and hold a job. Likely, she would quit when ever a job interfered with her having fun. Holding a job requires a level of maturity that I do not believe KC ever reached. Parents can be a tremendous advantage, or a chain around a childs neck, depending on their parenting skills.

I agree. My respect for Tim Miller was high before. After reading these transcripts, I am just in awe of this man and so grateful that he is on this earth.

I believe and this just my opinion, that he was called in for the sole purpose of making it appear to the public that CA/GA were doing all they could to find Caylee, when behind closed doors, Tim found out this family was not in the throes of despair for a missing child, they were in extreme cover-up mode.

BBM

I agree that TES was called in to give credence to CA's claims of searching...her 'knocking on every door' to find Caylee.

I believe the clue here is the 100+ stuffed animals that Caylee had. It is my guess that KC was taught to be dependent on CA, by CA providing everything her little heart desired. By her never setting any goals or limits for KC, she created someone without goals or limits. I don't believe KC had the coping skills to get and hold a job. Likely, she would quit when ever a job interfered with her having fun. Holding a job requires a level of maturity that I do not believe KC ever reached. Parents can be a tremendous advantage, or a chain around a childs neck, depending on their parenting skills.

Amen!

ITA. And conversely, although the damage may be mitigated by good parenting skills, I'm not so sure you can make a silk purse out of a sociopathic sow's ear.

Pardon me, but I'm a bit behind in my own reading - I've run past a couple of comments about the nasty message CA left for TM, but have not seen it in his depo or others I've read yet.

Do you know if it's mentioned in this doc dump and, if so, whose interview I can find it in? TIA:waitasec:

I found it by going to youtube and putting in both of their names and 'message'.

You know, Magic Cat...That is exactly how I feel after reading TM's statement yesterday. This case is mind boggling, and I always have to tell myself "you can't change people, you can only change YOUR reaction to people"....There are times when I think I might bust wide open if I hear one more preposterous thing about this case. I just can't wait for it to end. Yes, I could never come back and read these blogs, or look at the doc dumps, but something about this case has me (and most of us) spellbound. I can only hope that in the end, justice is done...here on earth, or somewhere else.

I know how you feel TO. I've found that, periodically, I need to take breaks from this or else I just get way too angry and sad. However, I can't stay away, I need to see this to the end; until justice is served for poor little angel Caylee and karma finally catches up with KC and the A's.

Pardon me, but I'm a bit behind in my own reading - I've run past a couple of comments about the nasty message CA left for TM, but have not seen it in his depo or others I've read yet.

Do you know if it's mentioned in this doc dump and, if so, whose interview I can find it in? TIA:waitasec:

Sorry cecy, you're question may have already been answered but here's a link of the phone message ... it's clearer than some of the others ... ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]

Wow! That phone call from Cindy threatening Tim Miller is so much evidence of what that family knew! I am sorry to say my view point has changed. I think there are going to be charges for CA & possibly GA.
Okay, I must have missed this phone call. Where may I hear it? Thanks to anyone who may be able to assist me here!

ETA: Opps, duh, never mind, it's just above my post. Ugh, that woman. Okay, going to sit on my hands now before I say something to get myself a time out.

Tim will be talking to Steph Watts tonight ...

CASEY ANTHONY: TIM MILLER SPEAKS OUT IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

<snip>
Speculation is swirling all over the Cable News Networks about what really went down when Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller confronted Casey Anthony in her home about what she did with her daughter. Now audio tapes of Cindy Anthony threatening Miller have surfaced. Tim Miller will join me in an exclusive interview to set the record straight. <snip>

It airs tonight on BlogTalk

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Tim will be talking to Steph Watts tonight ...

CASEY ANTHONY: TIM MILLER SPEAKS OUT IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

<snip>
Speculation is swirling all over the Cable News Networks about what really went down when Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller confronted Casey Anthony in her home about what she did with her daughter. Now audio tapes of Cindy Anthony threatening Miller have surfaced. Tim Miller will join me in an exclusive interview to set the record straight. <snip>

It airs tonight on BlogTalk

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

It's ON!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics