2009.12.11 Tim Miller interview with OCSO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a sick, sick woman. I really hope somebody loves that woman enough to get honest with her and tell her she needs help and helps her get it. It is so sad that for all the time we have followed this case nobody has tried to HELP this woman. Ya know, this power trip thing (don't mess with the Anthony's!!).. She thinks she is powerful because she surrounds herself with weak people that she can manipulate into playing her games. She isn't used to people going outside her lines.

LOL.. Her little hate list.. all the people she couldn't control so she threatens them, tries to slander them, bans them from important Anthony gatherings (like they are they friggin' president and everyone will be so upset they can't go chill with the Anthony's :waitasec:) It's :crazy: to watch Cindy react to people or situations she can't control or manipulate. She has no idea what to do or how to handle it because she clearly has never had to deal with it before. It's too bad

One thing she won't have control over is the trial. CA won't be able to control anything about the trial nor will she be able to throw her little tizzy fits on the stand. Her tantrum days are over!!!

One thing she won't have control over is the trial. CA won't be able to control anything about the trial nor will she be able to throw her little tizzy fits on the stand. Her tantrum days are over!!!

Yep. I am dying to know if either of them can stay civil the whole trial, or if they are going to both be heavily medicated so they don't have to worry about staying civil the whole trial. I don't think AL can restrain Casey enough all by herself. One outburst from either of them and it's going to be a really short trial, IMO. I hope that Casey's lawyer is thinking about things like that if he really intends to bring this to trial. If not, we'll be celebrating her conviction a lot sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777