2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who believe JG has other motives...

If CA threw my butt under the bus I would have the right to defend myself. His life will forever be tainted by this and her accusations. But he did not do that. He showed himself as a man of integrity and tried to show his character only. In my opinion those were real tears, not fake KC tears or Susan Smith tears.

For those of you who believe JG has other motives...

If CA threw my butt under the bus I would have the right to defend myself. His life will forever be tainted by this and her accusations. But he did not do that. He showed himself as a man of integrity and tried to show his character only. In my opinion those were real tears, not fake KC tears or Susan Smith tears.

I agree with you. I don't know how anyone can watch the video and say his tears are fake. He has suffered so much from KC's actions. I admire him for not getting on TV and ripping CA and KC to shreds. They have thrown him under the bus too many times to count and yet he hasn't said a bad word about them. The only thing he has said about KC is that she isn't the KC he use to know.

When you are really devastated the tears come without meaning to. There is not way to stop them, for anyone truly crushed with pain. Think about that.

I'm sure Cindy is doing a lot of crying in the privacy of her own home. It's not possible to look at the videos of her and Caylee together and not see the love Cindy held for her granddaughter. I'm certain that she is crushed with pain.

I think everyone hurts except for one, the one Caylee trusted the most. Thats sad.

buckeyefan, I believe that was AR not JG. He was the PO that was found to have lied when questioned by his superior's about having had a relationship with KC and he was discharged.
Duh, my bad. Thanks for setting me straight.

Hello WS :)

Jesse Grund
Today Show 12/22/08

...today investigators are working to gather more clues as her mother Casey awaits trial for murder ABC's Kerry Sander has the latest.

Good morning Matt. Well, just beyond this no trespassing sign about 60ft. into the woods is where the skeletal remains were found of two year old Caylee Anthony. The medical examiner says she knows that Caylee Anthony was murdered but she may never know how she was killed.

Report: Cheers of gratitude as crime scene investigators wrapped up their work. The ten day search in the woods, thanks to a tip by a utility worker Roy Kronk "I have spotted something suspicious" produced skeletal remains and reportedly some of Caylee Anthony's clothes and it may be those clothes that brought investigators back to the Anthony home this weekend. Among the listed items on the search warrant served at their house, Casey and Caylee's shoes and clothes.

Brad Conway: "This time around, they took items of clothing, ah they took some shoes, ah and a few other items which I really don't want to address right now."

Report: This is the third time a search warrant has been executed at the Anthony home and again raises the question; do detectives suspect grandparents George and Cindy Anthony participated in a cover up to protect their daughter, Casey?

Brad Conway: "Based on the conversation I had with the SA's office as well as the OCSO, they are not considered suspects and they're certainly are not any pending charges at this time."

Report: Now that the body's been identified the make shift memorial of Caylee has grown and grown. Strangers from as far away as Canada, "She's just such a cute little girl and it's just terrible." On Sunday; "I'm just here about tryin' to help other kids(inaudible)." A TV news producer announced; "Caylee's grandparents wanted to donate the toys to charity. That did not sit well with everyone;
"We don't care about the Anthony's"
"Why?"
"Because I don't. They should have took care of their granddaughter when she was alive."
Eventually a compromise, stuffed animals without notes to Caylee will be given to homeless children for Christmas, all others remain behind. Despite those donations to charity another memorial has now been erected here a little bit closer to the woods. The family members say the grandparents say that they do not have plans for a memorial service until the defense forensic team has a chance to look at Caylee's remains. Matt...

ML: Terry. Thank you very much. Aside from the Anthony family there may have been no one closer to little Caylee than Jesse Grund who was a father figure to the little girl. He was once engaged to Casey Anthony before they broke it off. Jessie is here with his Atty. Darrel Cowan, good morning to both of you.
(skip)
ML: I mention you had an on again, off again relationship with Casey, her mom. You were engaged and then broke it off-if you could characterize the relationship between Casey and Caylee, right to the end? What would that relationship be?
JG: Well, it started out as something that when Caylee was born Casey's life revolved around Caylee, it was all about how she was going to frame her career and, and everything else around being a family and, it seemed as time went on, it was more a responsibility than the sole focal point of her life.
ML: You, you're watching this Jesse, now, not only as someone who, eh for a while was a part of Caylee's life, you're now watching this as someone who it's, very likely will be called to testify, in the murder trial against Casey, and and A.) your reaction to that and B.) what types of things do you think you'll be asked during that testimony?
Atty: Objects
ML: Well, let me do this. Darrel the last time Jesse was here he did talk about Casey's ability to tell the truth, and and you said to me Jesse at the end of your relationship she had a problem with the truth, is that something you'd be willing to talk about on the witness stand?
JG: (skip) My personal opinion on whether or not she's good at telling the truth, I don't know if that's going to help them at all.
(skip)
ML: Because in the very early stages of this, there were some people who pointed the finger at you, you have been completely cleared of any suspicion, in this case...
JG: Right
(skip)
I, I know you've probably sat there a thousand times and asked this last question I'm going to ask yourself, this last question I'm going to ask you. Knowing Casey, the way you knew her over the time period that you were together is she capable of this?
JG: The Casey that I knew, (pause) is, 'cause like I said last time not capable of this, that was somebody I loved very much but I don't know what this Casey is capable of, I, I think from her behavior I see that (pause) I don't really know her at all, right now the way she is and that's hard to swallow when you think you have someone who you think is going to be a family with and then in the end (crying) it's a totally different person.

So...Cindy and George have not been charged..."at this time". And Jesse has been cleared. George and Cindy have not been charged..."at this time." Oh, sorry I wrote that twice. :innocent:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrjnYbtnOnw&feature=PlayList&p=FE6334D84D5FA35B&index=2"]YouTube - Jesse Grund - Today Show 12/22/08[/ame]

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member