2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

The senior Croslin said several arrests of his family are all stemming from the Haleigh case.
[B]http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-18/story/two_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court
[/B]

BBM

This made me laugh out loud because if your out doing illegal things do you really think LE should look the other way. If you are tied to a "missing" child in some way why would you be out doing illegal things. O boy![/QUOTE]

There's a thread on this topic already: Two new charges added to Misty Croslin in court - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'll change the title to help out.

I would make a wild guess that Lisa was shoplifting. Christmas + Walmart's = helping herself to Christmas presents for her next of kin. Or better yet, stealing merchandise and returning it for cash. I don't think that she would attempt passing another bad check.

Anyone have any information on this? Thanks again.

My understanding is his hearing today was on charges against him for Dr. shopping, but what do I know? My mind really hurts right now thinking about this whole case and trying to navigate all the twist and turns...

I don't mean to be ugly, but THAT is so obvious. (to me anyway :crazy:)
Wonder how come we NEVER hear about that? We've heard about all the rest, but to my knowledge, nothing about her drug use.

Because she Doctor shops and they're prescribed drugs is my guess. Drugs that don't require paraphanelia are legitimate in many peoples minds. So if a DR somewhere prescribed it to someone, it's okay.
I've seen Dr's in the ER medicate such people just to get them out quietly. They look like, well like Lisa. 15 years older than their actual age and pathetic. They really are in pain so that's the justification. The stories you're told by these folks are priceless.....BUT THEY AREN'T JUNKIES OK...yes they are lol!!

Snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In another twist in the case that has had its central focus on the still-missing Haleigh, Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.

Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin's father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

The senior Croslin said several arrests of his family are all stemming from the Haleigh case.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...o_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court

BBM
Well you would think if Misty just told the gosh darn truth the arrests just might stop.

On second thought...I doubt it.:crazy:

A very troubled family to say the least.

Wow! That was fast!

I hadn't even gotten to the end of the thread and she's already out. :banghead:

seriously, this is like watching a train wreck.

Too bad these people can't see what they look like to the rest of the world. Or at the least, cared.

Geesshhhhhhh,....................these kids never had a chance.

JMHO
fran

I'm thinking desperate times call for desperate measures. Being on probation, Lisa Croslin should never had done this. Seems there was no thought to the consequences if she was caught at all. Shaking head....

Okay, we need to THINK why a crime that happened at a Walmart in December would just now be brought against her. Could it be a check of some sort, a script that was filled? I don't understand the time lapse.

It has to be something over $300.00, right?

Has anyone pulled up the warrant yet? It's possible that they waited to serve it till today.

JMO

Maybe they held this arrest for the moment they thought the news of mama being arrested would break Misty.

Personally, I say toss Ron, Misty, Lisa, Tommy, all the criminal friends -- all the players (too many to list!) in one cell with a hidden video cam and you will get the truth and Ron might commit the crime he has been threatening if Misty let or gave Haleigh anything that led to her demise or disappearance.

Sure wish we could just find this little girls body, as IMHO she is not alive.

All - venting and IMHO, etc...... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6391333.php

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.
Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin's father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

Tommy was telling Lisa during a visit to keep an eye on their neighbors at their new residence because they would steal from them.
Pot meet kettle......?????

Okay, we need to THINK why a crime that happened at a Walmart in December would just now be brought against her. Could it be a check of some sort, a script that was filled? I don't understand the time lapse.

It has to be something over $300.00, right?

We will know more details when someone posts the police incident report.
I have a feeling someone ratted her out just like in Tommy's latest theft charges. Misty turning on Mama?

Lisa Croslin is charged with grand theft after a purse was reported stolen to the Palatka Police Department, according to authorities. She was released on bail later yesterday, according toPutnam County Sheriff's Office jail records.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...o_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court

She was released on bail later yeterday-is this a mistake? She was arrested today-how could she bail out yesterday? Sometimes the media makes me want to :banghead: !!

She was released on bail later yeterday-is this a mistake? She was arrested today-how could she bail out yesterday? Sometimes the media makes me want to :banghead: !!

Yeah and all oher reports says it's wal-mart:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member