2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elle saying the payout for photos, interviews has been about $300K. And now Casey's indigent and the A's house is in foreclosure.

Oh, here comes Leonard.........

LP says defense will cost upwards of $3 million by the time they get through trial and appeals.

Every time I hear CA say "red flag" I draw up into a ball and scream.

NG hasn't yet picked up on the Anthonys "new" attorney for their forclosure. I'm wondering how CA and GA found money to hire him.

Sorry, I don't have cable. Have they said what this is yet?

"Breaking News! Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released at any moment!"

Thanks! :)

Hey Kimster, while it's mercial time, Hey Girl! Been a while, congrats on joining the mod squad :)

Cindy's comment about Casey's "mistruths" and "half truths" do not make her a murderer. There it is on videotape! Casey doesn't lie. She does tell mistruths and half truths...

George telling LE it was the smell of death...

That was a sworn statement.

Hey Kimster, while it's mercial time, Hey Girl! Been a while, congrats on joining the mod squad :)

Thank you so much!

:innocent:

And another commercial break it is...

What is this lady talking about? Insects, remorse, duct tape? She still had ears and other orifices for insects to get in!!! Not to mention animals....sorry :(

She's gotta stick to the CMA, it's classier to have three names she probably thinks a person with a nanny deserves three names. Too bad, "Tot Mom" is only two.

Love the way NG is stressing the cost of this defense and linking it to the question on all our minds - is it worth it? Do we have to pay now to defend this (insert words here)?

sorry about that kimster. this case brings out the worst in me. :(

I will say this, NG has more commercials than any other show I have ever seen :doh:

Sorry, I don't have cable. Have they said what this is yet?

"Breaking News! Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released at any moment!"

Thanks! :)
It's the defense motions to exclude the 911 call, party photos, etc.

In an early clip, Lee says that KC lies. Just now they play a clip where he says he believes everything his sister tells him. :waitasec: C'mon Lee, which is it?

Lee is an enigma wrapped in a riddle twisted in a mystery. That statement about believing everything was the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. Well, next to the Nanny stole my baby.

NG hasn't yet picked up on the Anthonys "new" attorney for their forclosure. I'm wondering how CA and GA found money to hire him.

What? What'd I miss? Who, when?

They're talking now about all the lies, stealing from Amy, statements from "friends" about her behavior. Even Casey during interrogation lying to detectives.

It's the defense motions to exclude the 911 call, party photos, etc.

That's it??? Ummm... we knew that this morning. Thanks NG.:banghead:

I'm sorry. I forgot to thank you for replying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie