2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the tomatoes are going to fly so I do have my tarp handy, but I think George simply got his days mixed up on seeing Caylee and Casey. He probably had and does have a strict daily routine as most men do. The date doesn't matter, he does the same darn thing each and every day. I don't think he was lying initially when he gave his first statement, down to watching the cooking show. After that, it's amazing what koolade can do to the memory.

Lee is an enigma wrapped in a riddle twisted in a mystery. That statement about believing everything was the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. Well, next to the Nanny stole my baby.

I took LA as, he knows KC lies but [in this case] he believes everything KC says [because he has to].

My interpretation in brackets.

I think LA has to believe KC because if he does not, the alternative is too hard to deal with, that his sister did this -- although it is a case of denial. He knows.

CA also publicly states KC tells no lies, there are different public and private personas in the A family. IMO.

Let the judge keep out pics before Caylee went missing, the ones at Fusion and Blockbuster will suffice, as far as I'm concerned. Her friends testimony, of her words, after Caylee went missing, plus the jail videos and the parents statements, will be enough. The Duct tape, trash bags, canvas bag found at the home and crime scene, plus Casey's statement to investigators will leave the jury plenty to convince of her guilt. There are plenty of extras, I'm sure I've forgotten...she's on a ship that's sinking.

I can't believe that KC herself telling detectives that she went around to familiar places(including Fusion) looking for clues to find the nanny who kidnapped Caylee would not automatically make getting the Fusion party pics after June 15th thrown out impossible.

moo

I know the tomatoes are going to fly so I do have my tarp handy, but I think George simply got his days mixed up on seeing Caylee and Casey. He probably had and does have a strict daily routine as most men do. The date doesn't matter, he does the same darn thing each and every day. I don't think he was lying initially when he gave his first statement, down to watching the cooking show. After that, it's amazing what koolade can do to the memory.
What I so clearly remember is him & Cindy sitting on the couch telling Greta about it, how he was watching the "ne.." (news?) and Cindy jumping in and correcting him to "cooking show". The detail he gave about what Casey & Caylee were wearing and so forth, recalled a month later, first raised my suspicions. Especially since it was referred to as a "normal day".

And, Lee was so close to Suburban/Hope Spring....

One of the things I've always been surprised that hasn't been made a bigger thing of is that Caylee was found almost half way between Lee's house and the Anthonys' house. It's always seemed really significant to me but guess I'm pretty much alone on that?

There is something symbolic to where Caylee was placed/found.

Does it represent going back to H.S. and a simpler time?

What I so clearly remember is him & Cindy sitting on the couch telling Greta about it, how he was watching the "ne.." (news?) and Cindy jumping in and correcting him to "cooking show". The detail he gave about what Casey & Caylee were wearing and so forth, recalled a month later, first raised my suspicions. Especially since it was referred to as a "normal day".

If you read Casey's written statement to LE on July 15, you'll see that her description of what Caylee was wearing is EXACTLY the same as GA's description. Think they might of had a chance to compare notes? Heck, my granddaughter comes over to visit every couple days, I couldn't tell you exactly what she had on two days ago.:waitasec:

I think that is a very strong possibility! It is one of the main reasons I keep flip-flopping. There is just something -- a missing piece of the puzzle that makes things make sense for me from the night of 6/15 to the morning of the 16th.

If you read Casey's written statement to LE on July 15, you'll see that her description of what Caylee was wearing is EXACTLY the same as GA's description. Think they might of had a chance to compare notes? Heck, my granddaughter comes over to visit every couple days, I couldn't tell you exactly what she had on two days ago.:waitasec:
Very possible, imo. And your last sentence is exactly what I mean. One doesn't remember over a month later what was just a "normal day". Now if something significant happens that day, you'll remember. But at the time, it wasn't anything special.

There is something symbolic to where Caylee was placed/found.

Does it represent going back to H.S. and a simpler time?
It was where she went with friends as a child and teenager, and where small pets were buried.

Did not watch NG - not likely to, either ...

But I guess based on LP's opinion, ATT must have doctored their records because she did not leave the home. Bad ATT !!! Bad !!!

IMO, after 31 days of not seeing Caylee, George was remembering the prior Friday's events and not the events of the 16th. He probably did not even see Caylee that day, which is why he confused the dates.

But I digress OT.

Wasn't KC instant messaging and uploading pictures of Fusian to her photobucket account the morning of June 16 on the Anthony home's shared computer?

Did not watch NG - not likely to, either ...

But I guess based on LP's opinion, ATT must have doctored their records because she did not leave the home. Bad ATT !!! Bad !!!

IMO, after 31 days of not seeing Caylee, George was remembering the prior Friday's events and not the events of the 16th. He probably did not even see Caylee that day, which is why he confused the dates.

But I digress OT.

I don't know whether George got his days/weeks mixed up or if his statement was totally contrived. But IMO in either case, he was well rehearsed as to what he should say. I think George is very malleable.

I don't know whether George got his days/weeks mixed up or if his statement was totally contrived. But IMO in either case, he was well rehearsed as to what he should say. I think George is very malleable.

George's tightening the time line and putting Caylee in KC's care as late as the afternoon of June 16, helps the state more than the defense, in my opinion.

It also shows a more coldblooded killer. I don't for a minute believe gathering up duct tape to put over a another person's face is a spur-of-the-moment rage kind of act. Especially if chloroform as involved.

According to Shirley P. and KC's ATT bill-paying records, KC stole the money from her grandparents to pay her phone bill in April. While I do think there could have been a fight the night of June 15, I don't think it was over the phone bill thievery. I also think that KC's cell phone pings combined with the Anthony home computer forensics show that KC was in the Anthony home the morning of June 16.

Wasn't KC instant messaging and uploading pictures of Fusian to her photobucket account the morning of June 16 on the Anthony home's shared computer?

Yes Jolynna ... yes to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member