2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems judge wants to know where the $$ came from and where it went.

JS pretty much knows from the 'in camera' meeting long ago. Now that they are requesting public funds in re. declaring KC indigent, JS knows the public has RIGHT to know.

man, I got directv just in time!

Casey looks a bit unsettled awww:innocent:
love the sound of those chains!

I wonder if the defense will withdrawal their request for funds so they will not have to disclose where all the money has gone.. with Baez on the team, I wouldn't put nothin' past him!

what would mason know since he' joined the game in the 5th inning?

He's commented on this case last year in the media. So, he has been keeping up with it.

INSESSION TV said that he is a feisty, strict, man. The criminal defense King of Orlando.

My WESH stream is fine....You have to refresh due to inactivity at times. I have no interruptions.

The question to the judge from the new attorney asking him if he trusted him made me really uncomfortable and I think caught the judge off guard.

I lost my feed, but refreshed the page and it came back on.

yes cause letting her walk away with her cheap suits is a brilliant idea.....she'll keep walking to cuba if they let her

Anyone notice when CA came back in she leaned over and talked to the guy next to her in his ear but totally ignored GA.

George doesn't look like he's slept well..eyes all puffy...

Karma's a biatch, isn't it!

Look at all the people behind the State Attorneys, that is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221