2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Judge Strickland...make them show where that money went and came from ... This whole thing is making me totally sick to my stomach.

This new attorney who stepped up to the plate, CM, is definitely good, but such a pompous *advertiser censored* I would say. Someone asked earlier what would make a guy like this see Casey and decide to "help her" for free. My opinion is this...he could give a rat's behind about Casey Anthony. He is more interested in getting himself and his mug on TV, coming in at the last minute as the "savior" and it is no more than self-promotion. I guess if you're in Casey's shoes that's what you need, but if ego fuels the fire, this guy has it all.

As a citizen of Orange County, Florida .... I saw OFF WITH HER HEAD !!! They denied me a little bit of monetary help when my hours were cut last summer and I had trouble feeding my daughter (couldn't afford to give me a small amount of food stamps for a month or so until I got back on my feet), but yet my tax dollars may have to go to help defend this little who KILLED her daughter. MAKES ME SICK !!

So what are they "discussin' " here? Something like this:

"Ok JB - you spent X amount for this evidence test and x amount for courier fees, and x amount for new suits - wait, that don't count!"

CA is completely ignoring GA! Looks like a fish outta water without her "cud" to chew on.

I missed it - did they put KC back in holding or was she allowed to go with the attorneys?

They put her back in the holding cell.

Cindy looks different...

Yeppers...also looks like she's had some face work done..LOL..they are all celebrities, in their minds. Meanwhile their grandbaby is deceased and they can still find time to be all smiley and giggily...they should all be on trial, IMO! :banghead:

I'm thinking misappropriation of funds..Baez is taking an awfully long time to get his story straight...

Sure is taking them a long time to figure out how the heck they are going to splain where the money went. Why not tell the truth? It paid for JB to run around the country doing media proclaiming his client's innocense.

That sure is a long meeting.

I don't understand why the defense hadn't already acknowledged they may need Plan B....like they took for granted their request for JAC funds would be accepted -- no questions asked.

Is this more drama from them on purpose?

Oh, to be on a fly on the wall in the room the attorneys are in!

Info while we wait....

Jean Casares on In Session stated that the secret information had to do with correspondence between Casey and another inmate she befriended. The motion has been unsealed.

(If I understood correctly)

GA is trying to pull the old sympathy vote look at poor old me.

WTH? Did they think they would just say let's go incamera and JS would say OK! Why wouldn't they have already had a game plan for the probablity that JS would say spill your guts??

Welcome to our 151 guests......Just imagine....when you join as a member of Websleuths......you will able to post your thoughts and get in on the action.

sleutherontheside, they could be members. I sometimes just come to read and don't log in, but yep, this forum is awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly