2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have a question.

JB wanted this 'in camera'. The Judge said no. Then judgement was deferred 'till JB submits in writing. Then Judge will announce judgemt but public doesn't get to see what JB submitted.

So JB got his 'in camera' after all and avoided declaring where the money went in open court in front of viewers and media?

Is this correct?

sorry that was meant for another post replying to my question about AL's pro=bono responds from JB today. "proven innocent until proven guilty I don't understand what that reply means

Fortunately, no amount of money or man power can erase those 31 days that KC failed to report her daughter missing. That single item alone is what has lead me to believe since the start of this mess that KC killed her daughter.
Whether or not it was an accident may be something he can play with, though. That is dependent on more intricate evidenciary arguments.
Accidents do not require taping up the entire FACE of a two year old child...three pieces of duct tape over a childs face would close ALL access to air, and her NOT pulling it off is TOTAL evidence she was subdued, either by being drugged, or by being held down, or tied up. Either way, all of those things dispute the "accident" theory...I mean, come on, who, upon finding their child dead by accident tapes up their whole face and throws them in the trunk and keeps it secret for 31 days and counting if Cindy had not located her...that is another thing...it would have been much more than 31 days had Cindy NOT intervened. I think they can kiss their "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" theory goodbye...

I rewatched the video with JB posted on media thread. He did state he was retained by kc June 17. With this case how can you possibly get the month wrong with all of his hours charged? I have to repeat as a FLorida taxpayer I want justice for caylee and KC is just another young mom who killed her kid. I can't believe the circus and lies. This must be a message for everyone out there the victim is lost and the criminal has all of the rights. May the SA's stay on course and stay strong in representing the folks in Florida. Laws need to be changed

I am so angry about KC getting that $$ from ABC while she was out on bail. SOOOO angry. When I think about Padilla folk's depos and how (wasn't it ABC?) they were brought lunch and wined and dined...makes me ill. Now I know how they can put a woman who exploits her children on Dancing with the Stars...they have no soul!

May I just laugh about Mason saying those who were under the impression that there were other media deals are uneducated and biased?????

Ummmmmmmmmm Mr. Mason......please join us on WS (won't be long now heh?) and witness for yourself that we are FAR FROM UNEDUCATED. Now.......I can't speak for others....but I am proud to be a member of WS where we are a wee bit smarter than the average forum member.

Now JVM mentioning the interest in TM and his donation. This is going to implode on TM....he'll wish he was back on that Mexico beach with a helicopter for escape to a non extradition country.

bbm{ I hear ya SOT...spent most of my working life in corrections or the law office....paralegal to a dp atty in California, who was the court appointed atty for the most costly case in OC history.....ended in a hung-jury before a new counsel was appointed and retried the case- again....

These cases take over every aspect of your entire life until it's conclusion, I can vouch for that. These atty for the defense insult my intelligence and make me ashamed that they are representing the justice system. The defense has made a circus of this case and a mockery of the search for justice for Caylee - remember her folks?????? How many times was her name mentioned today? Oh, I feel a rant comin' on!!!!

Mason is a force to be reckoned with, no doubt. I though Judge Strickland drew a heavy boundry line straight off today by not allowing them to get away with the 'in camera' meeting that Mason & Co. obviously thought they were going to get away with. They were left scrambling to huddle in a jury room trying to come up with Plan B. JS also was alert and denied allowing KC to accompany them, although they tried mightily to slip that right on by him. Plan B blew up in the right in the faces of Baez and Macaluso.

I rewatched the video with JB posted on media thread. He did state he was retained by kc June 17. With this case how can you possibly get the month wrong with all of his hours charged? I have to repeat as a FLorida taxpayer I want justice for caylee and KC is just another young mom who killed her kid. I can't believe the circus and lies. This must be a message for everyone out there the victim is lost and the criminal has all of the rights. May the SA's stay on course and stay strong in representing the folks in Florida. Laws need to be changed

bbm: wouldn't it be something to discover he WAS retaiend June 17th! That would really turn this case on its head....

Mason is a force to be reckoned with, no doubt. I though Judge Strickland drew a heavy boundry line straight off today by not allowing them to get away with the 'in camera' meeting that Mason & Co. obviously thought they were going to get away with. They were left scrambling to huddle in a jury room trying to come up with Plan B. JS also was alert and denied allowing KC to accompany them, although they tried mightily to slip that right on by him. Plan B blew up in the right in the faces of Baez and Macaluso.
And Casey had to go back to the bullpen. She probably wanted to go in to conference with her yellow pad. Guess again. :dance:

Has anyone read the latest up in Today's News?
ABC says the picture deal was brokered BY BAEZ, not Casey.

"I asked ABC News if the deal was done with Casey Anthony.

The deal was done with an attorney representing several owners of copyrighted content, ABC News spokeswoman Cathie Levine said. That attorney is Baez, she added."<snipped>

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y+%28TV+Guy%29

bbm: wouldn't it be something to discover he WAS retaiend June 17th! That would really turn this case on its head....

I missed him saying that (I believe you, dont worry) but....

I think we've been speculating for awhile now how he got to see her so fast and after she was already assigned a pd she'd asked for in july 08..

that sure would explain it. and look a lil more guilty too I might add.

Everyone with the exception of JB...

okay, and clown (i think it was clown, thanks!) said Al said "for now". So, if pro bono, how did nearly $300,000 get spent so far?

They had some experts look at the snake, what else?

And I have a question.

JB wanted this 'in camera'. The Judge said no. Then judgement was deferred 'till JB submits in writing. Then Judge will announce judgemt but public doesn't get to see what JB submitted.

So JB got his 'in camera' after all and avoided declaring where the money went in open court in front of viewers and media?

Is this correct?

The JAC asked that Judge Strickland delay ruling until there were more docs covering money paid thus far provided for review. Judge Strickland is not opposed to an in camera review of the financials but they are now required.

After Baez spent all the
money he realized he's in over his head, how conveinient.

And I have a question.

Is this correct?

Yes, but only for one more day. JS made it very clear that he feels like the public has a right to know how the money has been spent to date. He said that they could be more general in re. naming names, but they had to be specific in re. WHERE the $ went (eg. expert witness, etc.) I don't have much doubt that JS will release the accounting. He made it clear that if they wanted the citizens of FL to pick up the tab, they had a right to know how the $ to date had been spent.

Has anyone read the latest up in Today's News?
ABC says the picture deal was brokered BY BAEZ, not Casey.

"I asked ABC News if the deal was done with Casey Anthony.

The deal was done with an attorney representing several owners of copyrighted content, ABC News spokeswoman Cathie Levine said. That attorney is Baez, she added."<snipped>

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y+(TV+Guy)

So is anyone else suprised that he outright LIED in court?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member