Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I just did. Also ABC News.
I think he should sell and wear T Shirts to that effect-
I joined this trial (insert photo of Caylee's remains) for FUN.

Ok I had company so I missed what happened after the hearing. Did the new atty really say he joined this case for FUN????

Re: Brad TWA - no he was sitting in the aisle beside George, chatting and laughing away during the break when the defense lawyers went to confer. You could see the deep freezer placed between Cindy and George however - Brrrr. Oh yes, and George had his "Morgan depo face" on through most of it.

I think I saw one of our esteemed meberss sitting at the back of the courtroom - hope she gives us some input - besides our beloved Muzikman of course.

not so sure i am the esteemed member but i WAS THERE too -LOL. also another nice web sleuth there - may be her who deserves the credit i bet!!. i got there fairly early . spoke with reporters from in session , holly , sarah from orl sentinal. i did speak with marinade dave - my friend i think does a great job. i had put a card in my purse for cindy and george and gave her it. it was a violet, pink, purple butterfly. i wrote the words myself inside, said not everyone does not believe you - stay strong and be a united front. now some of you may hate me for having compassion and empathy as the card was for both cindy and george. i gave her a hug and she grabbed my hand at same time i took hers and with tears in my eyes i told her my heart breaks for her and her family, she too teared up and said thank you, i told her i would probably be just like her if i was in her shoes! i said i can be a bit-- and an angel too and tell some to go f-- themself if they try to f--me over! honest i said this but did not skip the real words. i also discussed briefly about the twins and about casey and if an accident. it was something very personal . she did not say much but i said - we all know casey lies, partied and did or does not have normal behavior of what we expected but even if it was an accident--- the rest is my own thoughts. george looked good. had a perfect pressed violet shirt and i kidded him about the perfect creases. he said he irons it himsefl as his mom taught him when young - we laughed as i said really? he complimented my color of sweater, a pretty new purple one. i even told him i got it on sale 75% off and the girl reporters and i spoke of buying things on sale and george laughed. cindy and george seem just fine. she did touch his shoulder when in court room and i do believe the twins are not going to destroy them. he commented about them but i will give him his privacy. nothing earthshattering but he said they are being looked into no secret. one of the reporters from in session said the natl enq pulled the story . i sat next to joy and she said she saw it in grocers but i purposedly went into winn dixie and publix and only saw lisa presley. casey looked very thin and fragile . hair in bun , looked to me as shirt was dark blue and white. sound was bad on phone call and we heard lots of lol and saw heads shake from many. so we wait-- let us not forget what all this is about. is there money to defend casey - who pays and two parents watch and know their daughter faced death peanllty and they lost cayleethe lil angel baby. met another websleuth there and she may be the esteemed one !not trying to steal her merits-lol. the attys were overtook by the new one i feel. he wasa lil arrogant. jmo all bless caylee

I bet Depaul is going to get crushed in the wake of disclosure that their own law clinic fund was depleted for a FL. case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might explain why AL looks so dejected. Now her rep is tarnished. See Andrea........it's the KC curse. How responsible was it to use funds for a CHicago law clinic to work on a FL. case. THIS is going to really hurt her!!
I am eons from the end...but I just wanted to remark it could be donations from groups that don't support the death penalty. Loose use of the word "charity", but perhaps that's how the money came into her possession...and that wouldn't hurt AL's rep one bit.

Yeah, and it does nothing for your argument to go after the judge. The jurors are not going to like CM's holier than thou attitude, especially with a judge that will continue to be more than fair. CM has lost this case already if he thinks it's okay to slam JS in the court room, in front of the media!!!

I don't think Mr. Mason has gotten the reputation he enjoys by not knowing how to act in front of a jury or a judge. Hearings are very different than trials and attorneys behave differently for each. He knows what he is doing. Today is the first day I have worried about KC being found guilty. This guy is good and if anyone can get her acquitted it's him.

not so sure i am the esteemed member but i WAS THERE too -LOL. also another nice web sleuth there - may be her who deserves the credit i bet!!. i got there fairly early . spoke with reporters from in session , holly , sarah from orl sentinal. i did speak with marinade dave - my friend i think does a great job. i had put a card in my purse for cindy and george and gave her it. it was a violet, pink, purple butterfly. i wrote the words myself inside, said not everyone does not believe you - stay strong and be a united front. now some of you may hate me for having compassion and empathy as the card was for both cindy and george. i gave her a hug and she grabbedmy hand at same time i took hers and with tears in my eyes i told her my heart breaks for her and her family, she too teared up and said thank you, i told her i would probably be just like her if i was in her shoes! i said i can be a bit-- and an angel too and tell some to go f-- themself if they try to f--me over! honest i said this but did not skip the real words. i also discussed briefly about the twins and about casey and if an accident. it was something very personal . she did not say much but i said - we all know casey lies, partied and did or does not have normal behavior of what we expected but even if it was an accident--- the rest is my own thoughts. george looked good. had a perfect pressed violet shirt and i kidded him about the perfect creases. he said he irons it himsefl as his mom taught him when young - we laughed as i said really? he complimented my color of sweater, a pretty new purple one. i even told him i got it on sale 75% off and the girl reporters and i spoke of buying things on sale and george laughed. cindy and george seem just fine. she did touch his shoulder when in xourt room and i do believe the twins are not going to destroy them. he commented about them but i will give him his privacy. nothing earthshattering but he said they are being looked into no secret. one of the reporters from in session said the natl enq pulled the story . i sat next to joy and she said she saw it in grocers but i purposedly went into winn dixie and publix and only say lisa presley. casey looked very thin and fragile . hair in bun , looked to me as shirt was dark blue and white. sound was bad on phone call and we heard lots of lol ans saw heads sshake from many. so we wait-- let us not forget what all this is about. is there money to defend casey - who pays and two parents watch and know their daughter faced death peanllty and they lost cayleethe lil angel baby. met another websleuth there and she may be the esteemed one !not trying to steal her merits-lol. the attys were overtook by the new one i feel. he wasa lil arrogant. jmo all

So an Insessions reporter said the NE story had been pulled?

He commented about the twins and you are not going to tell us what he said? Why did you even mention it then?

Ok I had company so I missed what happened after the hearing. Did the new atty really say he joined this case for FUN????
yes the news on wesh replayed it , he also said he will walk casey out or something like that . sorry i would have to rewind tape. but yes, he said fun!

Right...and further....

Oh, and I had to chuckle when the new attorney had her give a summary of her experience. "yes, I've practiced for decades, hundreds of capital cases and yes (blush) I guess I am an expert." Then when Jose gets up there, not one questions about his experience or expertise. It would be funny if it were not so pathetic...

MOO

Snipped respectfully for space.

I think that's because they are asking for expert witness fees, not just general attorneys fees. Thus, they don't need to discuss Jose's qualifications today.
Anyhow, all I know is that when my law partner, who has a contract with the county to represent the indigent (sort of alternate public defense work), asks for expert fees, the court usually laughs at him. They are very tight out here in California with public funds and require a huge amount of evidence as to costs and the resources of the defendant before they will even consider any expert fees to an indigent defendant.
I know that in a murder case he's trying which involves possible mental illness on the part of the defendant, the court simply said "no" to his request for expert psych fees. The judge said that the defendant's parents had money so the taxpayers would not pay a thing.
Based on the little I have seen of this hearing, I don't see grounds for expert fees to her. 200k is much more than any defendant I have ever seen has had, especially when claiming "indigent". She may be indigent now, but she needs to account for those funds and the state usually doesn't pay for top flight, numerous experts. We'll see.
And don't be fooled. This is less a fight for casey's life than it is a fight for the expensive experts to get paid and maintain their lifestyle, IMO.

not so sure i am the esteemed member but i WAS THERE too -LOL. also another nice web sleuth there - may be her who deserves the credit i bet!!. i got there fairly early . spoke with reporters from in session , holly , sarah from orl sentinal. i did speak with marinade dave - my friend i think does a great job. i had put a card in my purse for cindy and george and gave her it. it was a violet, pink, purple butterfly. i wrote the words myself inside, said not everyone does not believe you - stay strong and be a united front. now some of you may hate me for having compassion and empathy as the card was for both cindy and george. i gave her a hug and she grabbed my hand at same time i took hers and with tears in my eyes i told her my heart breaks for her and her family, she too teared up and said thank you, i told her i would probably be just like her if i was in her shoes! i said i can be a bit-- and an angel too and tell some to go f-- themself if they try to f--me over! honest i said this but did not skip the real words. i also discussed briefly about the twins and about casey and if an accident. it was something very personal . she did not say much but i said - we all know casey lies, partied and did or does not have normal behavior of what we expected but even if it was an accident--- the rest is my own thoughts. george looked good. had a perfect pressed violet shirt and i kidded him about the perfect creases. he said he irons it himsefl as his mom taught him when young - we laughed as i said really? he complimented my color of sweater, a pretty new purple one. i even told him i got it on sale 75% off and the girl reporters and i spoke of buying things on sale and george laughed. cindy and george seem just fine. she did touch his shoulder when in court room and i do believe the twins are not going to destroy them. he commented about them but i will give him his privacy. nothing earthshattering but he said they are being looked into no secret. one of the reporters from in session said the natl enq pulled the story . i sat next to joy and she said she saw it in grocers but i purposedly went into winn dixie and publix and only saw lisa presley. casey looked very thin and fragile . hair in bun , looked to me as shirt was dark blue and white. sound was bad on phone call and we heard lots of lol and saw heads shake from many. so we wait-- let us not forget what all this is about. is there money to defend casey - who pays and two parents watch and know their daughter faced death peanllty and they lost cayleethe lil angel baby. met another websleuth there and she may be the esteemed one !not trying to steal her merits-lol. the attys were overtook by the new one i feel. he wasa lil arrogant. jmo all bless caylee

It is very noble that you have compassion and empathy for the Anthonys. Sorry, but I do not. They have suffered losses, true; however, their behavior from the get-go has been atrocious. Think of all those who have suffered because of them. Think of those they have thrown under the bus. Think of those who have been used and abused by them. Those are who I have sympathy and compassion for. That's all I can say for now because my head is getting ready to explode.

He commented about the twins and you are not going to tell us what he said? Why did you even mention it then?

i did tell you what he basically said. he said others are looking into them , i said thats not a secret . thats all- he said that things will come out . i did not want ti violate his privacy . thats why we spoke of he said he loves the color and his shirt was violet purple-color, his shirtironed-lol , shopping, i did not want to make him uncomfortable as i am not a media reporter. if anyone else spoke of it i waled away when he spoke with media or others he knew. i was just waiting for court doors to open. we all were by door in hallway. i was not going to make him feel i was interviewing- i am just a lady who posts. i do write books- but not about them.

Has our wonderful MuzikMan filed his report yet?
He was in the court room wasn't he?

Thanks MissLB - it was you I was talking about - didn't want to identify you until you were ready to step in and hopefully give us a report. :blushing:

I always appreciate hearing from "someone" who was actually there. LOL

i did tell you what he basically said. he said others are looking into them , i said thats not a secret . thats all- he said that things will come out . i did not want ti violate his privacy . thats why we spoke of he said he loves the color and his shirt was violet purple-color, his shirtironed-lol , shopping, i did not want to make him uncomfortable as i am not a media reporter. if anyone else spoke of it i waled away when he spoke with media or others he knew. i was just waiting for court doors to open. we all were by door in hallway. i was not going to make him feel i was interviewing- i am just a lady who posts. i do write books- but not about them.

Then why post anything about it here?

I basically hit every nail on the head during my BlogTalk radio interview this weekend. You should watch that.

p.s. Mason was clearly taking jabs at me in his interview after the hearing, he shouldn't of done that. I punch back.

Very generous of you to assume he was picking a fair fight-In fact, it was poor sportsmanship.

Mr. Mason could have started his own blog, he could have worked as a media correspondent-Instead, he chose to take this case, which means he needs to follow a certain decorum that you are not obligated to follow. You get to put whatever you want to out there short of defamation, he does not necessarily get to reply (without blowback).

Just the brakes of life, sour grapes aren't going to help him.
BTW, as an observer, I find his bombastic personality off-putting and I don't think it helps KC. A subdued courtroom will allow the jury to make a thoughtful decision about KC's fate. A interrupting, yelling, silly objection lobbing, making Judge S. upset courtroom will only make the jury less sympathetic towards KC. If the prosecution displayed bad behaviors, like in the OJ case, it would be a toss up-But this pros team knows how to keep their cool and this guy's mouth will be like running a stock car motor in an echo chamber. Earplugs, please.

:waitasec: In court today it was said that ABC paid Casey $200,000, but ABC spokes woman said, The deal was done with an attorney representing several owners of copyrighted content, That attorney is Baez, she added. So are they claiming that Baez got paid the $200,000? And if so, would this not mean that the defense lied in court today? :waitasec::furious:

Judge delays ruling on whether Anthony is indigent

WKMG LOCAL 6 NEWS • March 18, 2010

"Snip" http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...y+decide+today

Judge Strickland asked Casey Anthony's defense team to explain how attorneys have spent nearly $300,000 before ruling whether Anthony can be declared indigent.

The defense to provide an itemized list by Friday detailing how they have spent the $275,000 Anthony has already paid in fees and costs.

It was said in court that ABC paid Casey Anthony $200,000.

$5,000 came from a donor whom Baez did not identify.

$70,000 was given by attorney Todd Macaluso.

AL spent at least 1,000 hours working on the case, not counting the hours o14 students in her DePaul law class that she has working on the case with her.

Strickland will decide if the state should pay for Casey Anthony's defense costs after reviewing the list.

The new Attorney Mason, said the public defender's office cannot afford to pay for the case, and Casey Anthony's defense team will work pro - bono.

The JAC, said it has severe concerns with Anthony's claims.

SA office said it will be releasing about 1,000 pages of new documents later this week or next week.

ABC News says it licensed ‘library of photos' through attorney
posted by halboedeker on March, 18 2010 1:46 PM
<snipped>
ABC News statement: "In August 2008, we licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home videos for use by our broadcast platforms, affiliates and international partners. No use of the material was tied to any interview."

ABC affiliate WFTV-Channel 9 has used the footage of slain toddler Caylee Anthony repeatedly. WFTV also has noted that it reported the $200,000 figure first, but it had the inside knowledge as an ABC affiliate.I asked ABC News if the deal was done with Casey Anthony.

The deal was done with an attorney representing several owners of copyrighted content, ABC News spokeswoman Cathie Levine said. That attorney is Baez, she added.

The deal was done in the summer of 2008. ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Co., which counts children as its most important customers.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc