2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh NOW JB says he will bring all docs in. As if he's doing the court a favor. Why didn't he do this to begin with?????

Every subpoena I have gotten in Florida it was written to bring all written information pertinent.

While I can't wait to read the contents of this letter(s) what does it have to do with this hearing?

put them in jail for fraud.

you'd think they'd at least phony up some bogus documents

Right..here I was thinking the biggest challenge today would be JB & Company explaining their detailed accounting of expenditures!!

How insulting to the court and to the taxpayers that the only thing they brought today was themselves.

This is absurdity and arrogance at the most extreme level yet.

Now kc is giggling and passing notes with a boy . . . . tee hee . . . giggle giggle

I agree with the poster who said the 5,000 contributed by a "donor" sounds fishy, when that's the same amount GA supposedly got from RC. Hmm.

hey girl! :blowkiss:

Seems to be they are trying to cover too many arses in one swoop. That just gave the RC story more credibility in my book.

IT's really peeving me off that this notamommy has all these people and students and charities working for her. Can't they find anything better to do like Haiti relief or something?

If state gives them money can they spend it on their fees now and ask for more and more.........can it go to millions?????

does the docket show that the secret info has been unsealed?

In watching KC, she has been laughing, smiling, smirking, rolling her eyes and acting like she is having the time of her life. I really think she views this whole process as a movie that she is starring in. That is so wack I am speechless.....
As a Orange County resident, I really resent giving these people one thin dime. I feel like they are playing games, failing to provide accounting, and generally being disingenuous.

Right..here I was thinking the biggest challenge today would be JB & Company explaining their detailed accounting of expenditures!!

How insulting to the court and to the taxpayers that the only thing they brought today was themselves.

This is absurdity and arrogance at the most extreme level yet.

I'm right there with you, so disappointed they get away with this. Its like the dog ate my homework I'll need another day to turn that report in.

If I understand it correctly her lawyers will stay on board but I think they get the same amount a PD would get. Also, all the experts will have a cap on mow much they would be paid & the experts need to be from Florida. (unless there aren't any experts in Florida that specialize in whatever field they are needing.) If I got it wrong feel free to correct me. :)

Thanks !
I hope this means L will go off the case then ? and maybe LB too.
Also ...I agree with everyone else .. the new lawyer on her team is a joke.

I bet Depaul is going to get crushed in the wake of disclosure that their own law clinic fund was depleted for a FL. case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might explain why AL looks so dejected. Now her rep is tarnished. See Andrea........it's the KC curse. How responsible was it to use funds for a CHicago law clinic to work on a FL. case. THIS is going to really hurt her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257