2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What also annoys me is her incessant use of the term "the boys." They're all "her boys" -- the lovers, the friends.....now she's adopted the saying for her lawyers. An unsettling fit.

Several personality disorders have many of the same symptoms. All of those behaviors are also in borderline.

Here a good check list. http://www.nmha.org/go/information/get-info/personality-disorders

Look at cluster B (Dramatic, emotional or erratic behaviors) She's everything- she has features of all of these disorders.. so does her mother!! But it doesn't mean she actually has each disorder, many times one has "features" of a disorder but not enough to meet the criteria for the disorder dx. The whole cluster B fits 'er- and I think a little of cluster C. so which one is it, ya know? she's either a psychopath who feels nothing or a hystronic who feels everything too much? I don't think she has only one disorder.. I don't think it's that easy with personality disorders, things are not always what they seem.

Emotional but good reading
http://www.a-team.org/borderline_person_disorder_02.html

She is a psychopath...she is empty. She is so empty that she has to take on the feelings and personality of others. The hysterical part comes from her narcisism....its another way to get the attention on her...another way to make the empty go away.

What also annoys me is her incessant use of the term "the boys." They're all "her boys" -- the lovers, the friends.....now she's adopted the saying for her lawyers. An unsettling fit.

I see that as just another way to "depersonalize" other people. No one is an individual....just objects there for her use.

The allegations against LA are not the frist time we've heard this. Very early on KC told RM that LA had "messed with her". I do believe it is in RM's LE interview. Although my memory is that LA actaully "did the deed" with KC - not just fondling her. Also IIRC KC told RM this quite a while ago - while they had been dating.

So, this isn't the first time we've heard Inmate Anthony accuse LA of impropriety.

But considering that everything else she said was a lie why would anyone believe this story? She was lying all day every day about every aspect of her life.

This. As tempting as it might be to be sucked into her little play for sympathy and such using the abuse angle, lets look at it rationally. While we may not like Lee or George, there is NOTHING in either of their pasts nor in anything we have observed in the 2 years they have been in the spotlight that would give even the slightest credance to any such claims of abuse. Every single accusation against them comes from KC's mouth and her mouth alone. Every single accusation of JG, his father and the mysterious Zanny the Nanny come from KC's mouth and LC's mouth alone. KC is a diabolical pathological liar. There is absolutely no reason to believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding another person. Zip nada, nothing!

It is saddening that her brother, who has probably weathered far more then we can ever comprehend at the hands of his twisted sister and his enabling and manipulative mother, has had yet this further indignity heaped on him. One which he will never ever be able to fully erase. Such is the nature of such claims. His sister uses words and lies to destroy every single person around her. She is a sociopath. A true textbook example of the breed. And false claims of sexual abuse, rape or incest are among the sociopaths stock in trade.

I so agree with you... Casey is a diabolical liar. She knows she is the bad child in her family’s eyes. Recall what SP and Cindy’s brother said about her. Lee was considered the good child. He had never been in trouble with the law and his parents relied on him in times of need. I believe they saw him as the responsible and reliable one. Caylee was the golden child and she was beloved. She was wiped out of the equation. What better way to bring your brother down then to accuse him of something he can’t defend himself against? How the heck can he defend himself and prove it at this point? Even if Lee proclaims it is not true there will still be those who believe it, even if it came from an evil, sociopathic and pathological liar. This is her way of destroying and obliterating the rest of the family. MOO

I think LA molesting her is a lie from the first time she told anyone No matter how long ago she first started telling it. Just something to get her some attention. Just like she said she couldn't make it to meet someone, because her father was in the hospital. No reason for 99% of the lies she has told even before this all happen. Most seem to be for attention IMO

pg 254
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

WHO wants to buy a book full of relationship advice from KC? She is planning one so ya'll keep your eyes open! Is she kidding?

Steal from them when they are asleep.
Steal their check books and ID's while they are out of town and drain their bank accounts.
While you are sleeping with one line up the next one so there is no dead space.
Buy food and booze with the money you steal and cook for your man.
Accuse your dad and brother of molestation.
Be as fake as you possibly can and never show anything that is real...

and on and on the advice of KC Anthony...

Good Lord.

smileyspringer.gif

But considering that everything else she said was a lie why would anyone believe this story? She was lying all day every day about every aspect of her life.

All I know is - the Anthony family does NOT get to have it both ways. They have been obstinate to point of stupidity when it comes to believing Casey's utter, repeated nonsense (if they ever actually did), so now it's time for them to get real if they keep making statements and putting themselves out in public.

Ya know, I think that was Amy's term too.. in remembering back to reading their texting it seemed Amy used the word and Casey stole it from her.

still only on page 152, does it never freaking end?

her "sarcasism" is gettin' on my nerves :)

After reading a little more I do not believe her account of the molestation. This is not what she told Jesse, at all. One does not remain asleep while someone is touching them, so to say she woke to find her bra unhooked is rather incredulous imo. I do not see a shy bone in her body, no way she wouldn't have screamed bloody murder for all the neighbors to hear. I just don't believe her. Like the pregnancy with Brandon's child I think she makes things up at short notice for sympathy. It seems she was feigning empathy for the other woman, who may have written that she had been abused...oh girl, me too, I know how you feel. In one sentence she is praying for the restoration of Robyn's relationship with the man in her life, next sentence she wants she and Robyn to run away together. She is not criminally insane, but she is not well balanced in reality. Much has changed since the time she wrote these letters a year ago. It is obvious that Mr. Baez has a lot of explaining to do sneaking in letters on his computer or otherwise. I trust it will be investigated.

Adding Dad to the story is new, but since the first month of the case when they saw Jesse's interview with police the family knew she accused Lee of making sexual overtures to her. So I do not think they are shocked or surprised by this, hurt yes, surprised no. I expected them to make some public statement long ago when the first allegations about Lee were made. I was waiting, they had a choice stand up for Lee or stand up for Casey, and they chose the latter. Allegations like that are so vile they will follow him all the days of his life, so to not come out and with righteous indignation say their son was innocent of the false allegations, told me these people have no moral threshold.

It seems River is vindicated that the guards at her gated community testified that George was a frequent visitor, not lover perhaps, but certainly now Cindy knows what she suspected was true, he sure wasn't looking for a job. A divorce is just a matter of time, imo. How in the world out of all the criminal acts folks in that county get arrested for could it just so happen that the sister of the girlfriend or good friend/benefactor of George wind up at the jail where his daughter is, and furthermore be in a position to pass notes from her to other inmates?

You just can't make this stuff up!!!

You know what....suddenly, and this pains me to say....LP's theory of someone overhearing something Casey said at the jail and then passing it along to a friend on the outside, the daisy chain I believe he calls it, doesn't sound so implausible. God help us all. Pray very hard. Of course I do not think Mr. Kronk had anything whatsoever to do with Caylee's death or discovery other than happenstance, I just mean I can see that Casey will talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime and misunderstand and think they are her friend, like she did on day one with Tracey who was a bodyguard, for example.

5 ft something and 100 some pounds and she didn't know she was pregnant until 6 months is complete and utter hogwash. AND, you cannot have your menstrual cycle while pregnant. Urban legend. You can have vaginal bleeding which is completely different and should not be ignored.

Nuh-uh. No way.

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/comp_periods_pregnancy.html

That is one lie she is sticking too, that's all that is.

She also says she wanted an abortion when she found out she was pregnant and her mother wouldn't let her. I don't know what the cutoff is for abortion, but I'm thinking 5 months at the most? Cindy allegedly didn't know until after the wedding, which made her 7 months? So at 7 months she found out she was pregnant and the only thing stopping her from getting one was her mother? I just don't see how this story makes any sense at all.

She also says she wanted an abortion when she found out she was pregnant and her mother wouldn't let her. I don't know what the cutoff is for abortion, but I'm thinking 5 months at the most? Cindy allegedly didn't know until after the wedding, which made her 7 months? So at 7 months she found out she was pregnant and the only thing stopping her from getting one was her mother? I just don't see how this story makes any sense at all.

Good observation.
Termination at that point would not be feasible.
Just another lie.
Shall we start a list or would it take up ALL the space on this site to make it...?

I think she believes she is the center of the universe. No man can resist her. :doh:

page 240:

"(sigh) Another day, another series of rumors and ridiculousness. The life of a celebrity, huh? Right. If only I were old and ugly, then they wouldn't care."

People care about getting justice for Caylee. Leave it to Casey to make it all about her.

I can't find the page now but she also asked Robyn to pray (and I think she prayed for herself) that she would look gorgeous for her court appearance the next day.

After reading the documents where Casey indicates some sort of lack of mathematical skills when it comes to the figuring out the time of conception of Caylee.

I ask the following question. What is the definition of confusion?

Answer below:

Father's day at the Anthony household.

Regarding computer/internet access courtesy Baez's laptop, she is talking about either Seinfeld or In Living Color (can't remember which) and she says something like, I wonder if I could download any of them?

She also mentions "googling" something. Sorry... can't remember which letter that was in.

page 27: " This is what I call my 5 finger prayer, each time I use it, my life is blessed a little bit more and I hope that other people reap the benefits of my prayers for them too."

(Note: I do wonder if she had access to the internet... her drawing looks alot like this one I saw posted on another site..)

http://www.bc.org.sg/faith/articles/prayer-hand.gif

I thought that was odd too (funny) - remember GA's five finger explanation of their family to KC while he visited her at the jail?

Upon a closer look, I noticed the five finger prayer was drawn/written by Robyn and KC was the recipient.

FWIW, the sex abuse claims are not new. They came out in a doc dump from about a year ago. IIRC, KC told Jesse and Tony about it. I believe KC told Jesse way back when they were still together. So KC has been telling this story for years. Which is what led to Lee being tested for paternity. Some talking heads put out there that we at WS started that rumor and that is why the test was done. But it's not the reason. LE was going by what they discovered in their investigation.

If this keeps up, LE may have to seriously investigate this, and they may already have. Interesting to think that there could possibly be charges coming for Lee and/or George. Maybe that's Casey and her defense team's intent. Remember the fall out with Susan Smith's stepfather? Might end up happening here in this case as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera